Healing Totem: opinions and suggestions.

Vinagre

The balance of the game is very complicated. The warlocks, for example, are gaining a lot of control in battle. The chiefs, on the other hand, are melting the player even with greatness, being the majority these chiefs are pves and we still have to endure the unlimited healing of the shaman healing totem. It’s not a cry we just want equality so we can fight with the same intensity as our enemies.

14 minutes ago, Kicker said:

Nenhum dano absurdo, o chefe continua sendo um dano menor que o caçador, sabe o que é diferente? construir, combinação de habilidades, relíquias, há uma estrutura por trás de cada surra que você leva, há buffs específicos, e sem essa cura excessiva, não precisamos nos curar porque você não causa danodan

Damage less than hunter, which hides what really happens at all costs. 

Cacique is being and taking the most damage, and it is still explosive if you refuse to see it or try to hide it there is another story.

1 minute ago, Rangerbr said:

It’s not a cry we just want equality so we can fight with the same intensity as our enemies.

I'm still waiting for a skill in mc side which makes a character immortal (druid) or which gives an unbreakable shield (paladin). For the same sake of yours: equality. 

In my view, it has more to do with investing in the elven classes than in the “imbalance” of the mcs classes. Have you ever stopped to think if you can't invest in such resources for classes in a guild? Anyway, but it makes a huge difference, that's why the mcs guilds have had a positive balance in recent times: INVESTMENT for the GvG.

Just have a complete analysis of the way you make your guild, with what the class and skill that each has, would do. Perhaps it is the primary point to make in order to reverse the game, in which they have failed in recent times.

ABOUT CLASS:

Shaman has been a very important class for GvG, but she is not only good for that (IN MY VIEWPOINT), but in other focuses of the games. Therefore, in order for your skills to be reworked, you must be aware that it will not be weakened elsewhere in the game, be it pve, either solo or collective or pvp. And at this point in the championship, she is serving more for the mass fight and arena issue than in a pve, even because in other focuses she is not very focused, for what I have still observed.

So: if she weakens in that regard, it's over for the class. It will be useless, it was not highlighted in most of the things in the game, it may not have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

As well as the classes of the elves, that if they change some mechanics of them, they can cause in the weakening in some important focus of the same. I see a lot of potential in the elven classes, it's not a little, especially the chosen ones have mechanics that work in groups, so it's a question of your investment and your demands that the game can change.

Unbalanced massive PvP 

Legion have best skill combo, can do strong formation defensive and offensive.

-Shaman healing totem (AoE heal periodic, Redemption's Priest instant effect long battles is weak)

-Warlock AoE control is OK, but reduce 80% magic defense is very strong (Templar can't do this support)

-Necromancer fateful connection can clear easy massive players, and dead soldier skill spam skeleton + charmer's dog and bird 

Hunter AoE control skill and dmg (Ranger have single control and one meele, 3 f*** traps can't help massive pvp) 

Chieftain omg cloth class can be off tank with rugged hide skill, best AoE dmg than Mage 

Strategy is all legion guild together, barbarians and dks protect external ring, hunters, shamans, warlocks and necros internal ring 

Spam healing totem for protection, necros spam fateful connection, Warlock control and reduction magic defense with weakness zone, shamans reduce penetration and accuracy with totem of weakness, hunter killing and control, chieftain spam AoE dmg skill 

How to sentinels beat it?

Mages and Paladins jump is suicide, ranged attacks and control sentinels is weak with this debuffs, necro spam connection + attacks... Boom sentinels die 

Attacks around is useless too

Edited by Agonize

even if the legionaries think they are strategic masters and say that the sentinels do not think about strategies, this is totally absurd, obviously it is not possible to break a formation just with force, it involves positioning, buffs, guild structure, builds, the problem is not the skills of the legion and as we know the skills of the sentinels have been used for years as an analogue to improve the legion, but the sentinels have nothing like the shaman's totems and also have no weakening skills. It is logical that not everything can be solved with a "redemption".

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Ainda estou esperando por uma habilidade no lado mc que torne um personagem imortal (druida) ou que dê um escudo inquebrável (paladino). Pelo mesmo seu bem: igualdade. 

Cacique has a cure that leaves him practically immortal all the time healing, not to mention that he receives a minimal amount of damage, so that class already exists. Now if you assume it is another story, because knowing this you know that you use it. 

Unbreakable shield, it would be comical if it weren't crude. The shield is DIFFICULT to be broken when you are alone, it has never been unbreakable. Unless you have very low damage. 

1 hour ago, Umazeninguem said:

f we think about nerf shaman, nerf both sides, templar with those stun, visor with that shield anyway, stop being hypocritical ... He couldn't stand losing on one side and he's not crying on the other ...

When a single class can absorb or heal 110k of damage every 3 seconds, you can say that it is crying, while not, only show the hypocrisy of the legion that applauded standing when we went to fight for the fair on the legionary side.

I would like to make a video

I wanted to include

7 shamans
To have 7 healing totems

And make 12 mages fight with me like in a GvG

Using jump and shrapnel each

You are shamans
Come give me that strength
Show that the shaman is not what the elves are saying

Honestly, it saddens me to know that whoever created this topic was once a legionnaire.

Well, so, now magically the shaman has become a God and the Guild Globe has become useless because of one class?

Okay, let's look at the game in different ways, first the PvE sphere: The Shaman was ignored for a long time by the big guilds and the players themselves, that started to change recently in the last balance update.

Second, let's take a look at the enemies of the Shaman (It is worth mentioning that, as the topic creator is part of the Sentinels, I will only consider Sentinel classes): Enemies with great damage capacity in AoE (Mages and Paladins), enemies that are unstoppable (Mages, Blade Dancer, Redemption of Priests), enemies that provide exceptional support (Druids and paladins). With all this, it is difficult for the legion to be able to endure a battle with so much damage, without having any reasonable cure.

In addition, it is worth mentioning that the area of effect of the Healing Totem is not so large, and some sentinel classes can easily disperse the enemies of that area (Mages, Templars); apart from this Knock-Back effect caused by some classes, on the sentinel side it is also possible to damage quickly and at the same time stun enemies in the area (Mages, Paladins, Templars, Blade Dancer, Druid).

And don't forget, that just like the legion has area healing, the Sentinels have area damage buffs (That coupled with AoE damage ability with vampirism, the sentinels must achieve something similar to the Shaman's totem).

You say that the Shaman achieves absurd numbers of healing during a battle, but have you also analyzed the cure that a full vampirism magician achieves? Or, compare the amount of AoE damage caused by the Sentinels and that caused by the Legion, you can be sure that the Sentinels will do more damage, so I ask you: How can the Legion withstand so much damage without healing?

Now, talking about the Chieftain, he is a mixed damage DD class. There is nothing to discuss here, the problem is in the class concept, it can only be solved with a complete Rework or with the addition of such a class in the Sentinels (Although the Paladin and Templar also have mixed damage, but they are not DD ).

Any specific change in this aspect of the Chieftain would be a very bad thing for the company's reputation, to change an entire concept of class just because some people want it.

19 minutes ago, Strongtank said:

Eu gostaria de fazer um video

Eu queria incluir

7 xamãs
para ter 7 totens de cura

E faça 12 magos lutarem comigo como em um GvG

Usando salto e estilhaço cada

Vocês são xamãs
Venham me dê essa força
Mostre que o xamã não é o que os elfos estão dizendo

They are desperate, why the 12 against 12 will not go? It must be because you must already know the result before you even start. 

And the way you are desperate I highly doubt whether that would show reality.

1 час назад, King Death сказал:

Funny, you are so hypocritical that if it weren't true what we said, there would be no corrections ... You only affirm our reputation for looking for balance in the game

What truth?The fact that two CROPPED videos can see your disorganization and shortcomings in the form of the absence of full buffs, some pve equipment and the absence of pets (like the spirit of lightning). Yes, and you can see how some are half-afc. Despite the fact that in the comments there are 2 videos where you kill the same guild, so you are hypocrites here))

1 year ago, most who were here. I was looking for nerfs for magicians.

removed stun and shield that could withstand the damage

today I see the same ones saying that the skills of the shaman are normal. and saying that there is no strategy,

we will be sincere in your opinions.

or game to serve to one side? everyone has the right to complain.

I hope ADM

Make sense, that when magician was strong. most who are defending the shaman's ability.

asked NERF for the wizard's skills 1 year ago

it has to be fair for two sides.

just as a shaman is being strong, which leaves an immortal full PVE guild beats another guild with. 30 Class with complete magnitude set

and 70% of the Guild with Greatness accessories.

losing to guild with set pve and +1

The current imbalance of the shaman and chief is clear! In a simple arena mode, the healing of the healing totem is noticeable, ignoring the number of players affected by the ability, causing completely pve players to resist pvp players in a completely broken way. When compared to the other healing classes, none of them can perform this "miracle" that the totem has been doing, which goes completely against the logic of the game. Another clear imbalance is the chief class that even those players who wear light armor can resist more than tank classes and do more damage than damage classes, all without a minimum of plausible amplification, I’ve had enough of running into the arena with a pve chief against 4 pvp players who couldn’t kill him for its damage and completely meaningless healing. In addition to the resistance and damage of the chief, another attention goes to the fact that his ability to run remains connected when the gvg starts, abilities such as the fire aura even if connected before the gvg, after the start are automatically disconnected, so because this kind of logic works for all classes except the chief? The ability of a skill to remain linked after gvg has advantages for one side, and the goal of gvg is not that, to bring benefits to any side. Let it be clear that this is not a dispute between guilds, but a dispute of justice between factions, so that both sides have the same chance of winning equally.

57 minutes ago, Agonize said:

PvP massivo desequilibrado 

Legion tem melhor combinação de habilidade, pode fazer forte formação defensiva e ofensiva.

- Totem de cura Shaman (cura AoE periódica, batalhas longas de efeito instantâneo do Sacerdote da Redenção são fracas)

- O controle de AoE do Warlock está OK, mas reduzir 80% da defesa mágica é muito forte (os Templários não podem fazer este suporte)

- A conexão fatídica do ecromante pode limpar facilmente jogadores massivos e esqueleto de spam de habilidade de soldado morto + cachorro e pássaro encantador 

Habilidade e dmg de controle de Hunter AoE (Ranger tem controle único e um meele, 3 f *** armadilhas não podem ajudar pvp massivo) 

A classe de pano Omg Chieftain pode estar fora do tanque com habilidade de couro robusto, melhor dmg de AoE do que Mago 

A estratégia é uma guilda de legião junta, bárbaros e dks protegem o anel externo, caçadores, xamãs, feiticeiros e necros anel interno 

Totem de cura de spam para proteção, conexão fatídica de necros de spam, controle de Warlock e redução de defesa mágica com zona de fraqueza, xamãs reduzem penetração e precisão com totem de fraqueza, caça e controle de matança de caçador, habilidade de dmg de chefe de spam AoE 

Como vencer as sentinelas?

O salto de magos e paladinos é suicídio, ataques à distância e sentinelas de controle são fracos com este debuffs, conexão de spam necro + ataques ... Sentinelas de explosão morrem 

Ataques ao redor também são inúteis

As long as your focus is to run over whatever comes your way with your 60 magicians, they will continue to lose without understanding why, we have no reason to teach them how to play against us, because we take the differential of each class and amplify them, based on study of skills and combat positions, I recommend analyzing your skills and see which ones work best with certain buffs, just reading the descriptions of your skills we already have a basis of how we would play against ourselves, this is called game vision.

3 hours ago, Nolan said:

I would appreciate :good:

In the last update, the "mcs" made several posts and complaints asking for "nerf mage and wd" now that we are asking for adjustments, do they not accept it?  they were even in the Playstore negating the game with (1 star) in order to damage the reputation of warspear to have their own benefit within the game ... I think that now, the chief, Hunter, Warlock, shaman in question of GvG must be readjusted.  and heavy combat in territorial disputes!

12 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

Há 1 ano, a maioria dos que estavam aqui. Eu estava procurando nerfs para mágicos.

removeu o atordoamento e o escudo que poderia suportar os danos

hoje vejo os mesmos dizendo que as habilidades do xamã são normais. e dizendo que não há estratégia,

seremos sinceros em suas opiniões.

ou jogo para servir a um lado? todos têm o direito de reclamar.

Espero ADM

Faz sentido, isso quando o mágico era forte. a maioria que está defendendo a habilidade do xamã.

perguntou ao NERF sobre as habilidades do mago 1 ano atrás

tem que ser justo para os dois lados.

assim como um xamã está sendo forte, o que deixa uma guilda PVE imortal completa derrotando outra guilda. 30 Classe com magnitude completa definida

e 70% da Guilda com acessórios de Grandeza.

perdendo para a guilda com set pve e +1

pve guild? "Kingdom" has a complete set of pvp and many are well amplified, here I see you talking a lot of baseless bullshit, it just shows how desperate you are solar

15 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

Há 1 ano, a maioria dos que estavam aqui. Eu estava procurando nerfs para mágicos.

removeu o atordoamento e o escudo que poderia suportar os danos

hoje vejo os mesmos dizendo que as habilidades do xamã são normais. e dizendo que não há estratégia,

seremos sinceros em suas opiniões.

ou jogo para servir a um lado? todos têm o direito de reclamar.

Espero ADM

Faz sentido, isso quando o mágico era forte. a maioria que está defendendo a habilidade do xamã.

perguntou ao NERF sobre as habilidades do mago 1 ano atrás

tem que ser justo para os dois lados.

assim como um xamã está sendo forte, o que deixa uma guilda PVE imortal completa derrotando outra guilda. 30 Classe com magnitude completa definida

e 70% da Guilda com acessórios de Grandeza.

perdendo para a guilda com set pve e +1

Can you prove your point that we have set pve +1? can you prove your point that we are a pve guild? in all your comments we were able to easily refute you for your clear ignorance about all aspects of the game, and also about your clear difficulty in analyzing situations to ensure better decision making.
And by the way, greatness accessories only make you tank more, I recommend changing your strategy if you think it's just arriving with your wizards that they will completely tank Kingdom as it happened before, greatness accessories don't add gameplay and sense of game.

16 минут назад, Pitanguita сказал:

The current imbalance of the shaman and chief is clear! In a simple arena mode, the healing of the healing totem is noticeable, ignoring the number of players affected by the ability, causing completely pve players to resist pvp players in a completely broken way. When compared to the other healing classes, none of them can perform this "miracle" that the totem has been doing, which goes completely against the logic of the game. Another clear imbalance is the chief class that even those players who wear light armor can resist more than tank classes and do more damage than damage classes, all without a minimum of plausible amplification, I’ve had enough of running into the arena with a pve chief against 4 pvp players who couldn’t kill him for its damage and completely meaningless healing. In addition to the resistance and damage of the chief, another attention goes to the fact that his ability to run remains connected when the gvg starts, abilities such as the fire aura even if connected before the gvg, after the start are automatically disconnected, so because this kind of logic works for all classes except the chief? The ability of a skill to remain linked after gvg has advantages for one side, and the goal of gvg is not that, to bring benefits to any side. Let it be clear that this is not a dispute between guilds, but a dispute of justice between factions, so that both sides have the same chance of winning equally.

The Healer Totem of the shaman if anything has goal limits

3 minutes ago, João Aristolfo said:

Honestamente, me entristece saber que quem criou este tópico já foi um legionário.

Bem, então agora magicamente o xamã se tornou um Deus e o Globo da Guilda se tornou inútil por causa de uma classe?

Ok, vamos olhar para o jogo de maneiras diferentes, primeiro a esfera PvE: O Shaman foi ignorado por muito tempo pelas grandes guildas e pelos próprios jogadores, que começaram a mudar recentemente na última atualização do saldo.

Em segundo lugar, vamos dar uma olhada nos inimigos do Shaman (Vale ressaltar que, como o criador do tópico faz parte dos Sentinelas, considerarei apenas as classes Sentinela): Inimigos com grande capacidade de dano em AoE (Magos e Paladinos), inimigos que são imparáveis (Mages, Blade Dancer, Redemption of Priests), inimigos que fornecem suporte excepcional (Druidas e paladinos). Com tudo isso, fica difícil para a legião conseguir suportar uma batalha com tantos danos, sem ter uma cura razoável.

Além disso, vale ressaltar que a área de efeito do Totem de Cura não é tão grande, e algumas classes sentinelas podem facilmente dispersar os inimigos daquela área (Magos, Templários); além deste efeito Knock-Back causado por algumas classes, no lado sentinela também é possível causar dano rapidamente e ao mesmo tempo atordoar os inimigos na área (Mages, Paladins, Templars, Blade Dancer, Druid).

E não se esqueça, que assim como a legião tem cura de área, os Sentinelas têm buffs de dano de área (isso junto com a habilidade de dano AoE com vampirismo, os sentinelas devem alcançar algo semelhante ao totem do Xamã).

Você diz que o Xamã consegue um número absurdo de curas durante uma batalha, mas você também analisou a cura que um mago do vampirismo completo consegue? Ou, compare a quantidade de dano AoE causado pelos Sentinelas e aquele causado pela Legião, você pode ter certeza que os Sentinelas causarão mais danos, então eu pergunto a você: Como a Legião pode suportar tanto dano sem se curar?

Agora, falando sobre o Chieftain, ele é uma classe DD de dano misto. Não há nada para discutir aqui, o problema está no conceito de classe, ele só pode ser resolvido com um retrabalho completo ou com a adição de tal classe nas Sentinelas (embora o Paladino e o Templário também tenham danos mistos, mas não são DD).

Qualquer mudança específica neste aspecto do Chieftain seria uma coisa muito ruim para a reputação da empresa, mudar todo um conceito de classe apenas porque algumas pessoas o desejam.

In short, it was for him to continue ignoring the disadvantages in favor of MC as it was already done.

Not magically, Shaman was always strong, but with the addition of a class as chief, the combo was extremely appealing. And whether you like it or not, it's the truth Guild globe is useless in front of chief.

In the part of the magician to have a greater damage than the other classes but not abnormal as a chief, you hit him after all he is damage, but paladin have a high damage and in area still, that was a joke of very bad taste because the paladins is one of the classes that has the most damage low, and in an area there that becomes insignificant.

Wizards, blade dancer and unstoppable priest? Where did you get that from? Much less the unstoppable redemption? 

Well come on, Blade dance and wizards die very easily as they stay in the front line and bd most of the time dies without even making an attack (because of the various stun), mage still lasts a little longer but cannot kill anyone because of the excessive regeneration of the totem poles. Redemption heals only once and only 7 people and has a giant cooldown for a skill that is only used once.

Druid and paladins support exceptional? Come on again, Druid has many healings but he cannot use even half in GvG, because if he gets too close to the fight area he is focused and dies it is not like a shaman who releases a totem leaves the area or even dies but the totem remains in the area healing. Paladino basically has only my dear shield and in the middle of a GvG fight it evaporates like water and also has a huge cooldown.

Isn't the totem area large? What is it that you consider great then? 😐 

Buffs in area and vampirism that legion also has or is available too, in short it doesn’t change anything they still have the advantage.

Do you even know how vampirism works? If you don't know, I will tell you: vampirism heals based on the attack it gives the enemy, and most use PvP item that decreases the damage received it will not heal 200 per attack, with the totem healing (easily) 1100 who is within the totem’s action area, which is not at all small.

And by itself the classes of the legion already have an absurd resistance that was in combination with so much healing that made it stay that way, an example of this is the chief who has damage, defense and healing and with one more heal strong external like the totem pole, it is surreal and uneven.

Cacique has to be said yes and a lot, because it is the only class that has high resistance, damage and healing. Not to mention that it is also the only class that the guild globe skill does not work because it is mixed and catches 800 of both with extreme ease, paladin or templar does not even come close to having the same amount of damage both physical and magical and also cause damage similar to chief. Literally the chief steps on them. 

It wouldn't be ugly at all, but it would show that they are visualizing and following the game, because a single class is unbeatable that way, which spoils the company's image, as I said: no other class can tank damage and heal beyond the chief, and is also the only class that in addition to doing all of this is immune to the GUILDA globe ability, where is this fair or correct? Only in your fairy tales.

5 минут назад, Kicker сказал:

Can you prove your point that we have set pve +1? can you prove your point that we are a pve guild? in all your comments we were able to easily refute you for your clear ignorance about all aspects of the game, and also about your clear difficulty in analyzing situations to ensure better decision making.
And by the way, greatness accessories only make you tank more, I recommend changing your strategy if you think it's just arriving with your wizards that they will completely tank Kingdom as it happened before, greatness accessories don't add gameplay and sense of game.

Well, as they say "Power is, skill is not necessary"(Power-jewelry of greatness\equipment, skills-the behavior of players)

14 minutes ago, Kicker said:

Enquanto o seu foco for atropelar o que vier com seus 60 mágicos, eles continuarão perdendo sem entender o porquê, não temos porque ensiná-los a jogar contra nós, porque pegamos o diferencial de cada aula e ampliamos deles, com base no estudo de habilidades e posições de combate, recomendo analisar suas habilidades e ver quais funcionam melhor com determinados buffs, apenas lendo as descrições de suas habilidades já temos uma base de como jogaríamos contra nós mesmos, isso se chama jogo visão.

This is nothing more than attempts and attempts at unfolding because what you have done and always do is to see what the strong class of the moment can do, and how the chief is totally strong at the time it was easy to see that you should call more chiefs and more shamans to make it last longer, don't try to show that it was thought for several and several days because it was not! 

It was like what they did with the dark knight, they saw that they could use it to gain an advantage, and they are doing the same thing with the chief and the shaman's totems. Don’t want to be wise, as getting together in one place and using classes that are above normal at the moment is nothing impressive, they are just taking advantage of it as before. 

And as they tried to justify in a flawed way that what they did with the dark knight was normal, they will try to justify that of shaman and chief even if it is creating non-existent things.

15 minutes ago, Kicker said:

Você pode provar que definimos pve +1? você pode provar que somos uma guilda pve? em todos os seus comentários pudemos facilmente refutá-lo por seu claro desconhecimento sobre todos os aspectos do jogo, e também sobre sua clara dificuldade em analisar situações para garantir uma melhor tomada de decisão.
E a propósito, acessórios de grandeza só fazem você tankar mais, eu recomendo mudar sua estratégia se você acha que é só chegar com seus wizards que eles irão completamente tankar Kingdom como aconteceu antes, acessórios de grandeza não adicionam jogabilidade e senso de jogo

It is completely approved, it has already been seen that several of its members (not all) are still chasing their PvP set, so they are pve, while most of the ancestors are greatness and the rest has a PvP item at least + 6-7.

If we didn't know we wouldn't talk, now trying to hide or deny it to see if it gains an advantage is sad, and still wanting to pass for geniuses being clearly at an advantage ... Joke made.

The guild is not weak, much less disorganized as you say. For if it were how you would remain standing all these years, with all those achievements being disorganized and weak? 

Basis without logic, the totem poles are giving enormous resistance, that is a fact, there is no point in putting videos of GvG Primavera, since you were explicitly at a numerical disadvantage,because when they are Full there is literally no way to kill even 1/3 because it is an absurd cure constantly.

Analyzing classes. Legion side has skills in area that make them practically immortal. Let's go! - Shaman: healing totem, damage totem and weakness totem. Both are area skills with no affect on players. I am not complaining about the abilities, but rather that they are unbalanced in relation to the abilities on the Sentinel side, since the classes have limits on players affected by their abilities. Total imbalance. - Warlock: Abilities in the area where they arrest players, in addition to decreasing their defenses, the problem lies in these abilities not having a limit on affected players, too. -Cacique: This class is very strong. Both in pvp and pve combat. They are causing a lot of damage, in addition to trapping in the area, absorbing a lot of damage and being able to heal. Finally, the legion side is gaining significant advantages over skills. In gvg, the Kingdon x Ancestors guild is practically immortal, due to the skills. Since Kingdon players, 70% are pve, while Ancestrais are 100% pvp, and even so Ancestrais has practically no effect on them. This is all due to unbalanced skills on the legion side. Organize, I know it is not so easy, but organize, because it is losing its grace. Thanks!

Who has the opportunity to provide more videos about GWG events and battles .Only full ones, not cropped ones

11 minutes ago, MageBdSid said:

Analyzing classes. Legion side has skills in area that make them practically immortal. Let's go! - Shaman: healing totem, damage totem and weakness totem. Both are area skills with no affect on players. I am not complaining about the abilities, but rather that they are unbalanced in relation to the abilities on the Sentinel side, since the classes have limits on players affected by their abilities. Total imbalance. - Warlock: Abilities in the area where they arrest players, in addition to decreasing their defenses, the problem lies in these abilities not having a limit on affected players, too. -Cacique: This class is very strong. Both in pvp and pve combat. They are causing a lot of damage, in addition to trapping in the area, absorbing a lot of damage and being able to heal. Finally, the legion side is gaining significant advantages over skills. In gvg, the Kingdon x Ancestors guild is practically immortal, due to the skills. Since Kingdon players, 70% are pve, while Ancestrais are 100% pvp, and even so Ancestrais has practically no effect on them. This is all due to unbalanced skills on the legion side. Organize, I know it is not so easy, but organize, because it is losing its grace. Thanks!

Not entirely true. The Legion is actually weak. You only looked at the character skills. Not at how they are used. Most legion classes cannot fight sentinels fairly. A level 20 dk cannot fight a level 13 druid and there are other examples. 

Let me see if I understood @Vinagre ... When you were an MC you said that the elven classes were extremely OPs and the MC classes were weak. He even made a video saying that it was impossible to beat the Sentinels and that everyone should become an elf to bankrupt the MC faction once and for all. Then KINGDOM decides to do something completely different, they work with strategies, they do what their guild didn’t do, and out of nowhere, magically, are the MC classes absurd? Do you see how embarrassing this post is? Unfortunately money doesn't buy intelligence ... Why did KINGDOM manage to unite the entire Legion while VALHALLA / RoT is hated on both sides? And I'm not even commenting on the absurd classes in Sentinel group battles. Basically it is almost impossible to get a 5x5 rank arena because the Sentinel class combo is infinitely superior. As if that were not enough, there are several complaints regarding members of your Guild demanding an arena with char AFK. It's not just whining and looking for the easy, sometimes you have to use a little head mass.

ANCESTRAIS Has 45 mage, 15 paladin, 10 priest, 8 seeker and 12 templar. 90% of the guild is Chosen, There are very good skills At the Firstborn Where is the class balance

Good night to all, good to the legion staff, valhalla, sentinel staff, good night to Victor Teixeira, my friend. The problem with the game today, I will try to be very direct, it is the balance of classes, what do I want to say with that? it is not: ain the bd hits too much or the magician has a lot of damage in the area, no! I'll synthesize well ... you have 4 classes on the sentinel side that have control in the area with only the button, the magician or the bd and the druid .. on the legion side you only have the necro. So if you take a massive pvp, a gvg, a war or something, the sentinels will always have the advantage, "ain but you can use the tactic because it is full stun" no! stop talking nonsense, stun, control is when you press 1 button and leave. So on the sentinel side you have the wizard that releases the meteor and has 2 controls that you release and you don’t need to select the area, the skill just goes out, that is, the wizard took control, he keeps pressing the button until he gets out of control when he leaves, he already controls all around, on the mc side we only have the necro. Okay, but what the magician has control and has his bubble that leaves him immune for a few thousandths of seconds, who else has control on the sentinel side? it has the visor that has the shackles and has the shield that makes it immortal. There is the bd, the bd on the sentinel side, he has the onslaught from the moment he uses it, he is immune, so he pressed the button and he goes out stunning general. who else? ah has the druid q has the song, "ah but damage the song and get out of control", get out but how does the druid survive? he has 5 cures, he can survive and always use healing and area control to stay in the war. Today we have 4 classes on the sentinel side with 1 control button and we have 1 class on the legion side with 1 control button, and what is the difference between these 4 classes and the one with 1 control button? why do these 4 have defense mechanisms to stay in the fight and our class? we have only panic. So ... this is the problem of balancing .. there is nothing to be discussed ..

for now u can try to organize in order to have an huge group of templars of your guild to cast thier storms in the middle of the enemy in order to make em separate and get away from the point they're holding, another option is to use the guildglobe

42 minutes ago, lore said:

por enquanto você pode tentar se organizar para ter um grande grupo de templários de sua guilda para lançar suas tempestades no meio do inimigo, a fim de separá-los e fugir do ponto que eles estão segurando, outra opção é use o globo da guilda

Guild Globe does not change the chief at all, as he easily takes 800 damage, both physical and magical.

50 minutes ago, lore said:

for now u can try to organize in order to have an huge group of templars of your guild to cast thier storms in the middle of the enemy in order to make em separate and get away from the point they're holding, another option is to use the guildglobe

reverse flow, give a lot of resistance.

to have a good effect only 30 were included

31 minutes ago, Beowullf said:

Guild Globe does not change the chief at all, as he easily takes 800 damage, both physical and magical.

but it does to the shaman, rogue, barbarian, hunter, necromancer and warlock 

and its a huge weakening considering that the shaman is the one healing the most

2 hours ago, MageBdSid said:

Warlock: Abilities in the area where they arrest players, in addition to decreasing their defenses, the problem lies in these abilities not having a limit on affected players, too.

Of course Zone of Weakness has a limit of affected players.

46 minutes ago, lore said:

mas é para o xamã, ladino, bárbaro, caçador, necromante e feiticeiro 

e é um grande enfraquecimento, considerando que o xamã é quem mais cura

It hardly changes in healing, as the totem is not affected by the globe and it heals freely as in the beginning. 

And the chief should not be the only class resistant to this ... 

Edited by Beowullf