Healing Totem: opinions and suggestions.

Vinagre

5 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Try to play with that build and let us know how it goes 

Edit: pala should be nerfed imho but I am not sure if the build you sent is actually useful 

Edited by GalaxyRekt

1 minute ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Try to play with that build and let us know how it goes 

Idk how Pala works :piggy: it's not impossible tho, just really hard

However, using one-handed maces, it's easy to get balanced types of damage

And it has nothing to do with the topic

7 minutes ago, Nolan said:

I would appreciate :good:

done

3 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Idk how Pala works :piggy: it's not impossible tho, just really hard

However, using one-handed maces, it's easy to get balanced types of damage

And it has nothing to do with the topic

since it was mentioned that palas can be hybrids, they have no near area damage that can be compared to a Chief. That does not make it worst or better, just make it weaker as a AREA damage toon compared to the Chief while on globe's effect

Edited by Vinagre

https://wsdb.xyz/calc/pt/300947 

Do you really want to compare? A paladin +10 takes 600 with difficulty, a chief takes 600 easily and it doesn't even have to be +10, being +10 he gets 800 or more.

And of course we’ll have to say that a paladin doesn’t even have half the damage of a chieftain.

3 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Dude you're taking this too much on the personal side. You're completely ignoring the thread. What is your purpose? You're just posing useless comments that add nothing to the discussion. We're talking about shaman and his support abilities, not about the OP or his guild. Once again, this thread is focused on shaman. Why do you even try to bring elf classes in here? Of course templar and paladin are too good but that's not what this post is about.

Lol. Useless sugestion from his side Lol 

Suggestion for solution:

Just as it was done in the Templar with its statue skill, place it so that the healing totem applies a buff (maximum number of buffs: 1) on each player it affects, and a player cannot be affected several times by this healing effect. This would fix the massive area healing that we see and is breaking the game balance.

Issue 2:

The Guild skill magic globe is useless against the Chieftain class.

Issue 1

Maximum number of bufs to 1? Really? This is a solution? This is insane. In the last GvG, Ancestrais almost won. How come he say's its impossible to kill? 

If the game is unbalanced, making changes on Shaman only won't change the scenario. If he wants a balanced game, make suggestions to all skills and classes that are broken and make difference on very aspects on the game. 

Issue 2

If so, it's useless against Pala, Templar, DK, etc... since are classes with both damages. 

11 minutes ago, quenster said:

Isso é tudo que ele faz, CRY! : lol_crazy1: Ele falhou em criar tais estratégias no lado da Legião, mudou para os Elf porque estava cansado de perder para Ancestrais e agora continua perdendo, mas agora para um inimigo diferente. O problema não é com o combo Legion, mas sim com a falta de estratégias de Valhala Lol 

Pala absurdo shield, Druid Healing e Templar control fazem uma ótima combinação, só precisa aprender como usá-lo para combater o inimigo.

But the question remains: why didn't you criticize him before? because when he was doing this you just sat and applauded until you defended him, but now you are using to attack him, it’s just hypocrisy. "As long as he's fighting for me, that's fine, then we'll use that against him, even if it brought us advantages." But this has nothing to do with the topic, the love disagreements that you have with Valhala are better to open another topic for you to stay there.

12 hours ago, Vinagre said:

Alguma discussão e algumas soluções talvez? Por favor, discuta e me diga sua opinião !!

2 VÍDEOS PARA A INTRODUÇÃO:

Problema 1:

O totem de cura do XAMA é OP quando usado em conjunto.

Discussão:

-O totem vai curar apenas quem está com a saúde debilitada, portanto, seu efeito ocorre sobre quem já perdeu a vida.

-O totem cura um total de 4x, um a cada 3 segundos.

-O totem cura até 5 jogadores feridos.

- Pode curar até 1100 (fácil)

Quando temos uma guilda com 20 Shamans, e todos usando o totem de cura ao mesmo tempo

Temos uma cura de 20 (totem) x 5 (jogadores feridos) x 1100hp = 110000 de cura a cada 3 segundos para jogadores feridos na área. (Máximo de 22k de cura em um jogador a cada 3 segundos)

Então, quando temos esse número de totens e jogadores com alta resiliência, a área do totem de cura é tanta que é impossível matar alguém. Esta cura de área absurda, adicionada ao dano de área do Chefe e debuffs de Necro e Warlock criou um desequilíbrio huuuuugeee entre as facções em lutas de guerra / Guilds vs Guilds.

Sugestão de solução:

Assim como foi feito no Templário com sua habilidade de estátua, coloque-a de forma que o totem de cura aplique um buff (número máximo de buffs: 1) em cada jogador que ele afeta, e um jogador não pode ser afetado várias vezes por este efeito de cura. Isso consertaria a enorme área de cura que vemos e está quebrando o equilíbrio do jogo.

Edição 2:

O globo mágico de habilidade da Guilda é inútil contra a classe Chieftain.

Discussão:

-O Chieftain tem danos físicos e mágicos

- Os danos da Área do Chieftain podem ser mágicos e físicos (o sangramento é físico)

-O globo muda o parâmetro mágico para físico e físico para mágico.

No caso do chefe, seu conjunto de armas permite que ele tenha alto dano mágico e físico, então quando um chefe está sob o efeito globo, ele pode causar dano de área igualmente, sem ser afetado, e em contraste as classes sentinela não ser capaz de fazer qualquer. Portanto, uma das melhores habilidades da guilda para controlar os danos do inimigo provou ser inútil contra a legião devido ao arranjo do CHIEF.

Sugestão de solução:

Mudando a forma como o globo funciona, fazendo com que ele reduza em 80% todos os danos que os jogadores inimigos podem causar.

Com o lag você pode dar uma olhada quantos totens, fraqueza e cura ...

Edição extra: o
totem de fraqueza também é OP porque pode debuffar totalmente o outro time, como você pode ver nas fotos ...

image.png

image.png

if we think about nerf shaman, nerf both sides, templar with those stun, visor with that shield anyway, stop being hypocritical ... He couldn't stand losing on one side and he's not crying on the other ... only good class in the mcs need it !!!

1 minute ago, quenster said:

Lol. Sugestão inútil do lado dele Lol 

Problema 1

Número máximo de bufs para 1? Sério? Esta é uma solução? Isso é uma loucura. No último GvG, Ancestrais quase venceu. Como ele pode dizer que é impossível matar? 

Se o jogo estiver desequilibrado, fazer mudanças apenas no Shaman não mudará o cenário. Se ele quer um jogo equilibrado, dê sugestões para todas as habilidades e classes que estão quebradas e faça a diferença em vários aspectos do jogo. 

Edição 2

Se for assim, é inútil contra Pala, Templar, DK, etc ... já que são classes com ambos os danos. 

Which class has a huge damage, resistance and tank extremely well and takes 600 damage with ease beyond the chief? No other class friend, accepted and ready.

3 minutes ago, quenster said:

If he wants a balanced game

i do check my posting history my friend, i fight for both sides.

4 minutes ago, quenster said:

If so, it's useless against Pala, Templar, DK, etc... since are classes with both damages. 

none of those have the same area damage capability of a chief

22 minutes ago, Nolan said:

A partir de agora, qualquer comentário que não esteja em inglês ficará oculto e o autor receberá um aviso. Lembre-se que este é o fórum internacional.

Eu nem preciso lembrar que vocês DEVEM manter um respeito mútuo.

Estou lendo todos os comentários neste tópico desde o início. Estou recebendo feedback de ambos os lados para entender melhor o cenário.

Totem skills have never been remodeled.

The game has always been constantly evolving.

With that comes buffs.

New items

New sets

With that comes increased damage.

Lvl 30 weapon that deals magic damage of 1000.

Healing class 1000 in area

Today we have buff that increases your healing by almost 100%

And the totem's ability has no area healing limit.

Game is not based on 1x1

Or in Arena conditions.

Today total focus within the game and battle of GVG.

where all skill classes are 

you say that the sentinels have no area cure or ways to counter the shaman's healing totem.  but you have 3 classes with area healing skills, in addition to having a class that amplifies everyone's healing power.  have you tried to place the Templars with support builds and focused on gvg and using staff?  Flow, Touch of truth, harad teachings, statue used.  druids with link, roots and upado tornado.  priest with tears, redemption, aura and punishment of light.  I know some people from the ancestors and there I know that there are no mandatory skill builds, on the Legion side, our guild (Kingdom) has a mandatory build for gvg, yes, we sacrificed our arena and pvp builds to go gvg.  you guys want to make the minimum effort and get results on top of those who make the maximum effort.

20 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Tente brincar com essa construção e diga-nos como corre 

Edit: pala deve ser nerfado imho, mas não tenho certeza se a compilação que você enviou é realmente útil 

This combination he made will serve nothing more than dying and serving as a dummy.

For it was just a failed attempt to try to equate the paladin with the chief.

4 minutes ago, Beowullf said:

Which class has a huge damage, resistance and tank extremely well and takes 600 damage with ease beyond the chief? No other class friend, accepted and ready.

Mage used to be like that

Edited by Khrone

26 minutes ago, Nolan said:

From now, any comment that is not in english will be hidden and the author will get a warning. Remember this is the internacional forum.

I don't even need to metion that you guys MUST keep a mutual respect.

I am reading every single comment in this thread since it started. I am getting the feedback from both sides to have a better understanding of the scenario.

everyone has to understand.

game is very changed, Guild recruits many Classes with area skills.

today the great Guild and players meet with gaze focused on the battle of GVG

any kind of skill makes a huge difference.

you can see in the video in the topic

2 minutes ago, Beowullf said:

But the question remains: why didn't you criticize him before? because when he was doing this you just sat and applauded until you defended him, but now you are using to attack him, it’s just hypocrisy. "As long as he's fighting for me, that's fine, then we'll use that against him, even if it brought us advantages." But this has nothing to do with the topic, the love disagreements that you have with Valhala are better to open another topic for you to stay there.

I did many times. I was one of many that criticized Valhala for their lack of leadership and strategies on the legion side. If he wants to suggest balancing on the game, he could come with a solution to all unbalanced skils and classes of the game, as he khows pretty well since he plays both sides. Why the game is broken now only due to Shaman and Chief? That's hypocrisy! If this was so unbalanced, Legion would be rolling on all servers, but not.  Why's that? I'll take his suggestion seriously once he puts on the table the missing suggestions.  

4 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

você diz que as sentinelas não têm cura de área ou maneiras de se opor ao totem de cura do xamã. mas você tem 3 classes com habilidades de cura de área, além de ter uma classe que amplifica o poder de cura de todos. Você já tentou colocar os Templários com builds de suporte e focado em gvg e usando staff? Fluxo, toque da verdade, ensinamentos harad, estátua usada. druidas com link, raízes e tornado upado. sacerdote com lágrimas, redenção, aura e castigo de luz. Eu conheço algumas pessoas dos ancestrais e lá eu sei que não há builds de habilidade obrigatórios, do lado da Legião, nossa guilda (Kingdom) tem uma build obrigatória para gvg, sim, nós sacrificamos nossas builds de arena e pvp para ir gvg. vocês querem fazer o mínimo esforço e obter resultados acima de quem faz o máximo esforço.

Do not try to cover the sun with a sieve, friend of healing in the area only the priest has that is redemption and it is a stupid cure, because it is very little and only if you can use it only once the cooldown of the skill is extremely high, not equal to the healing totem you select an area and it heals for several seconds and returns quickly.

And this informant of yours is just wrong and be very careful with his "information".

The side changes and the excuse is the same, have you ever stopped to think that the problem may not be in the factions? and yes on your front line? Too much crying for little gameplay!

Edited by Jr Brinca

4 minutes ago, quenster said:

I did many times. I was one of many that criticized Valhala for their lack of leadership and strategies on the legion side. If he wants to suggest balancing on the game, he could come with a solution to all unbalanced skils and classes of the game, as he khows pretty well since he plays both sides. Why the game is broken now only due to Shaman and Chief? That's hypocrisy! If this was so unbalanced, Legion would be rolling on all servers, but not.  Why's that? I'll take his suggestion seriously once he puts on the table the missing suggestions.  

Different servers have different players with their unique play styles and decisions. Just because in some servers Legion side is the weakest one doesn't mean that it is weaker overall. You keep saying that the problem is their lack of leadership/strategies yet you didn't point to any specific reason. On the other side, you can clearly see how Shaman's supporting abilities impact the GvG aspect of the game just by the videos that are posted here.

Mage costumava ser assim naquela

Never was! 

Mage was extremely good and "easy" on the Pve requirement and not so easy because the person had to know the exact time to hit the boss for the shield to activate.

In PvP it was completely crushed, if it wasn't in a large amount it would be useless and it was still difficult because it is not stunned and has an immense facility of receiving control effect.

"But what about the shield and ennoblement" you might be asking,

But let's start with the shield, it was so easy to take the wizard's shield and leave it unprotected that with just one rune the shield was no longer effective. 

Ennoblement is the same as other control resistance skills, it needs to be free and loose to be able to use and only lasts for 4-5s at most, it is not the same as the brb you use and is active for 300 years. 

While we are playing motives, arguments, facts and statements about the ability to be stronger than usual, the legion just scoffs and shows nothing concrete or tries to hide what the skill actually does.

1 hour ago, Beowullf said:

o hide what the skill actually does.

yes, and i only suggested to make it work just as the templar statute works, how is it unfair? 

1 hour ago, Jr Brinca said:

have you ever stopped to think that the problem

its not on the factions, its just a discussion around how 1 skill works, and how 1 guild skill works.

1 hour ago, Jr Brinca said:

side changes and the excuse is the same

Excuses for what? its a discussion.

Before this unsubstantiated discussion is misunderstood, I want to reveal to managers the real reason for it. This principle is based on the guild events (GVG) on the BR-Tourmaline server, which the KINGDOM guild, which has been standing out over the past few months due to its organization - unfortunately I cannot speak how it is organized, since it is not I have authorization-, this clan spends a lot of money for guild events, all to ensure victory. As a result, the guild on the sentinel side - ANCESTRAL - implies opening little-founded discussions in the forum and, now, they are present in the English forum, with the purpose of asking for unnecessary readjustments for the Legion side and, thus, being able to win the GVG in a easier and without work.

7 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

sim, e eu apenas sugeri fazer funcionar exatamente como funciona o estatuto dos templários, como isso é injusto? 

For them it is normal for the Templar healing to work like this, but the shaman's cure is already surreal. 

"They can, but we can't!" 

funny to talk about balance just when they are not favored, where was the search for that balance 2 years ago? for the pala shield? I am shaman and I can affirm that if my class were so op in healing I would not die for a blade dance combo, if my class were unbalanced in healing I would be the most healing class in the game ... different from the druid..by that nobody here has located the druid's infinite stun? the cure? song? where in the legion has a tank that heals just like the visor? which class of legionaries can fight in a pt and jump out without dying like the magician? don't you have ... equality? i want infinite stu of the druid will aingrid give me? I don't want to die for a blade dance combo. Will I have this? Will Dk be buffed? no ... I see a lot of hypocrisy here.

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

The second video shows a group of MCs who got blocked by elves. Their totem didn't help them to attack a flag, as they were supposed to if we base everything on the "fact" that healing totem makes them immortal.

Did you really pay attention to the video?
A small group of players from the legion were advancing and advancing and narrowly missed the flag. The problem here is the absurd durability and imbalance that these skill sets are causing, especially the healing totem

49 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

you say that the sentinels have no area cure or ways to counter the shaman's healing totem.  but you have 3 classes with area healing skills, in addition to having a class that amplifies everyone's healing power.  have you tried to place the Templars with support builds and focused on gvg and using staff?  Flow, Touch of truth, harad teachings, statue used.  druids with link, roots and upado tornado.  priest with tears, redemption, aura and punishment of light.  I know some people from the ancestors and there I know that there are no mandatory skill builds, on the Legion side, our guild (Kingdom) has a mandatory build for gvg, yes, we sacrificed our arena and pvp builds to go gvg.  you guys want to make the minimum effort and get results on top of those who make the maximum effort.

Great argument, sentries need 3 classes together to do half of what only a single class does on the legion side ... Congratulations, you are blind and hypocritical!

19 minutes ago, senhorXX said:

As a result, the guild on the sentinel side - ANCESTRAL - implies opening little-founded discussions in the forum and, now, they are present in the English forum, with the purpose of asking for unnecessary readjustments for the Legion side and, thus, being able to win the GVG in a easier and without work.

Pay attention to the problem of a single skill causing absurd cures and stop making excuses to stay ahead of that skill

1 hour ago, Vinagre said:

done

since it was mentioned that palas can be hybrids, they have no near area damage that can be compared to a Chief. That does not make it worst or better, just make it weaker as a AREA damage toon compared to the Chief while on globe's effect

Did you forget about Harads Banner?

3 hours ago, Darkdogyy said:

Why healing totem became a problem only now? Judging by your words, everything was normal before, when elves won, but now shaman totems is too OP?

It became a problem when the chief class emerged, now besides the absurd cure, it has absurd damage in the area. Are you really playing the game?

3 hours ago, Nark said:

Because it's time to invent something new ( as the legion guild did), and not run like a" crip " headlong and win

Funny, you are so hypocritical that if it weren't true what we said, there would be no corrections ... You only affirm our reputation for looking for balance in the game

In the mcs we organize ourselves, we test different strategies and positions, movements during the combat

The strategy of the elves is one: They want to invade the formation and kill all enemies with the wizards and paladins. You can see in the videos how they play. It is time for you to study the game and strive to find a way to break the formation with strategies and not only with class power and there is a way to do it, even I as a MC can see that it is laziness because we suffer a lot to get where we are we are, we lost a lot of gvgs and we never ran away but we faced the enemies always testing new strategies and positions, balancing classes in the guild. They think that only two classes resolve while on our side there are warlocks, brbs, hunters, shamans, bosses, necros, and even charmers and dks. You have druids, priests, templars but prefer to put 40 wizards and 30 paladins in the guild and think that you will win something with just one strategy.

Edited by Icaro
Error in my words

20 minutes ago, King Death said:

It became a problem when the chief class emerged, now besides the absurd cure, it has absurd damage in the area. Are you really playing the game?

Then wouldn't it make more sense to ask to nerf Chieftain?

15 minutes ago, King Death said:

So mage don't have absurd damage in the area? Legion finally got class, who can deal similar damage in area like mage and now it became a problem? Maybe you should start to play this game, if you think that it is a real problem.

1 hour ago, Dono da verdade said:

As habilidades do totem nunca foram remodeladas.

O jogo sempre evoluiu constantemente.

Com isso, vêm os buffs.

Novos itens

Novos conjuntos

Com isso, vem um aumento dos danos.

Arma de nível 30 que causa dano mágico de 1000.

Classe de cura 1000 na área

Hoje temos buff que aumenta sua cura em quase 100%

E a habilidade do totem não tem limite de área de cura.

O jogo não é baseado em 1x1

Ou em condições de Arena.

Hoje foco total dentro do jogo e batalha da GVG.

onde todas as classes de habilidade são 

I don't know on what grounds you say that, but the healing totem does have an area limit, many times smaller than that of redemption, I recommend creating a calsse and raising it up to level 18, or asking someone you know to show you the skill functionality, as it is embarrassing saying

27 minutes ago, King Death said:

Tornou-se um problema quando surgiu a classe chefe, agora além da cura absurda, tem danos absurdos na área. Você está realmente jogando o jogo?

No absurd damage, chief remains a lesser damage than hunter, you know what differs? build, skill combo, relics, there is a structure behind each beating you take, there are specific buffs, and without this excessive healing, we don’t need to heal ourselves because you don’t do damage

6 hours ago, King Death said:

Did you really pay attention to the video?
A small group of players from the legion were advancing and advancing and narrowly missed the flag. The problem here is the absurd durability and imbalance that these skill sets are causing, especially the healing totem

Yes. I paid attention to the video, and saw a Bladedancer who constantly ran through the wave alone altogether with all of the other players, instead of regrouping and go as a single counter wave. If you go 1vs50 against them, you can't say that a skill is broken, because on the mc side, the broken skill thingy can be used as excuse too, for Pala, Druid and Mage's case. Not to count Templar. 

Edited by Higgings
Typo