Healing Totem: opinions and suggestions.

Vinagre

6 minutes ago, Khrone said:

ntão você está realmente me dizendo que o problema do Totem é a quantidade de Xamãs na guilda?

não cara, estou te dizendo que 20 xamas em uma guild competitiva(todos com resil alta), com a mecânica atual do totem, fica muito OP. 
só estou falando isso, que no ambiente competitivo ta muito forte e precisa ser avaliado.

2 минуты назад, GalaxyRekt сказал:

Where did you get that? 90%+ of the elf guild was on full buff

The best guild? Please don't make me laugh.You can immediately see the best guild where people at the 1st stage of Newts in pve equipment, not all have full buffs . There was an unequal confrontation even in the composition of the team. In addition, attacking the enemy on their base in most cases is a loss in terms of mixing, so it's probably your problem.

3 minutes ago, Nark said:

There was an unequal confrontation even in the composition of the team

you have no idea on how ancestrais or kingdom are build, 
overall acestrais have more gear....

this is absurd without size, it’s funny to read this, modifying these classes will cause the legion’s death on all game servers, how absurd

Edited by Zyck

I disagree I find your comment unfortunate, funny how it changes your opinion, when it was mc it said that elf was broken now and elf mc and op!

5 minutes ago, Badchora said:

I disagree I find your comment unfortunate, funny how it changes your opinion, when it was mc it said that elf was broken now and elf mc and op!

im not saying  ''mc op'' i just said about 2 issues, not all.
and i did not ''change sides'' i play on both sides.

10 hours ago, Vinagre said:

O totem de cura do XAMA é OP quando usado em conjunto

Em inglês:

In case you have never noticed druid it also has healing in the area and not only that just put the paladin increases the healing.  including the TEMPLARY HEALS THE MEMBER WITH A LOWER HP WITH THE REVERSE FLOW SKILL, which throws players away from totem poles.  if the elves have no organization the blame is not on the game.

Em Português: 

Caso vc nunca tenha notado druid também possuí cura em área e não só isso apenas pôs o paladino aumenta a cura. inclusive o TEMPLÁRIO CURA O MEMBRO COM MENOR HP COM A HABILIDADE FLUXO REVERSO, que joga os players para longe dos totem. se os elfos não tem organização a culpa não está no jogo

As I recall, you said the same thing before becoming an elf that it was impossible to beat them because the game was unbalanced and now you say the same thing about the mcs? I honestly think the problem is not the classes, but their inability to improve. Did you lose in the mcs now do you lose in the elves the problem and the classes or your guild?

Edited by Arthas

2 minutes ago, Um Player said:

case you have never noticed druid it also has healing in the area

you need to go there and use it, heals only once not 4 times and not strong as the healing totem

2 minutes ago, Um Player said:

have no organization

the organization from legion is standing in the same square and spam area skills?

3 minutes ago, Um Player said:

TEMPLARY HEALS THE MEMBER WITH A LOWER HP WITH THE REVERSE FLOW SKILL

does work but not that effective on a 100 vs 100

3 minutes ago, Victor Ferreira said:

As I recall, you said the same thing before becoming an elf that it was impossible to beat them because the game was unbalanced and now you say the same thing about the mcs? I honestly think the problem is not the classes, but their inability to improve. Did you lose in the mcs now do you lose in the elves the problem and the classes or your guild?

people will always find skills that they think are broken and almost always they're those of the opposite side, their own side's skills are rarely broken and sometimes even in the need of buffs

said the same thing before becoming an elf

impossible to be the same thing, now the classes are different. 

4 minutes ago, Victor Ferreira said:

beat them because the game was unbalanced

yes after we left the game have changed.

4 minutes ago, Victor Ferreira said:

your guild?

maybe my guild or maybe you cant really see the big picture.

Quer competir contra xamans e os totens?  Que tal começar a usar os templários direito olhando pro potencial de cura em area da classe em vez de apenas dano. 

O que vejo é apenas choro e arrependimentos por nunca terem sido relevantes quando era mcs, agr que foram pros elfs não são relevantes também.

Perdem tanto tempo pedindo e preocupados com nerfs que estão esquecendo de bolas as próprias estratégias 

Just now, Jcbreff said:

their own side's skills are rarely broken and sometimes even in the need of buffs

you cant say that on my case i play on both sides?

1 minute ago, Rhaast said:

nunca terem sido relevantes

alguem pelo menos lembra da valval

1 minute ago, Rhaast said:

Perdem tanto tempo pedindo

a legião pode agradecer por isso

2 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

não são relevantes também.

não sei quem tem interesse em ser relevante kkk pode ficar com isso pra vc só quero jogar o joguinho justo 

2 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

you cant say that on my case i play on both sides?

you can, it might depend on which side your main is and which side you focus on more

Just now, Jcbreff said:

you can, it might depend on which side your main is and which side you focus on more

my main is at legion, but my focus now is on sentinel, but that can change anytime 

In fact when you were our "allies" the mechanics were the same no, I think you didn't realize why you never studied the accepted truth class that you failed us and now you are failing the elves too, a selfish mind that only thinks about the can you really win a group battle? seeing your post desperate I really realize that warspear online is not just paytowin has to have the minimum intelligence to create strategies and play in groups

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

In the current scenario of the tourmaline server where the players who make the complaint come from, the legion suffers from player losses, due to this, we suffered for years defeats of the sentinels with their 4-class combo (currently 4 classes), Paladin, Priest, magician, and templar.
A combo that if there are no resistance buffs, no one survives due to the great control that these classes have, proof of this, in channels of server youtubers, the largest sentinel guild takes advantage against the largest legionary guild when both go into combat without preparations. .
The shaman's healing totem has no influence with the critical attribute, so to have a cure of 1100, buffs, investments, good amplification are necessary, basic thing of any class and player who tends to be strong in the game.
Globe in my conception is a nonsense skill, inverting the values is something that doesn't change at all, seeing that both sides have classes with mixed damage, even supporting a rework in the skill.
In addition, we have a combo with all classes of the game, giving usefulness to all, while on the sentinel side the guilds always seek the same 4 classes of the chosen ones, always with the same skill combo, always the same avalanche strategy, I propose to review builds, relics, sets, positionings, because when you Vinagre, you belonged to the legion with your level 12 guild, they only served as a carpet for the Ancestors, for not knowing how to manage and lead your guild.

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

Por quê finalmente a classe ficou útil em Wars e GvGs? :pokerface_2:

O que eu tô dizendo é: Desde que a habilidade foi introduzida a 6 anos atrás, ela nunca sofreu nenhuma alteração, ela continuou a mesma coisa do lançamento até hoje, então por quê só agora em 2021 ela tá sendo um problema?

Típico Moderador que Ninguém sabe porque e Moderador.

Habilidades nunca foi remodelada.

O jogo sempre foi entrando em evolução constante.

Com isso vem buffs.

Itens novos

Sets novos

Com isso vem aumento de dmg.

Arma lvl 30 que oferece Dano mágico de 1k

Hoje temos buff que aumenta seu heal em quase 100% de cura

E habilidade do totem não tem limite de cura em área.

Jogo não e  baseado no 1x1 

Ou em batalhas de Arena.

Hoje foco total dentro do jogo e batalha de GVG.

onde todas as classe habilidades em área são requisitada.

Edited by Dono da verdade

I think you didn't realize

i think you don't know me, and maybe try to be happy somehow, its just my opinion you don't need to come here and be rude 

i don't really care about this '' you play at this side or that side'' i only care about  a balanced game, if you think im wrong prove it

6 minutes ago, Kicker said:

for not knowing how to manage and lead your guild

ok, go on, but remember have been 7 months since we moved and many things changed, including that xamas are viable on PVE scenario now, so now you can find more then 5 xamas for your guild. Also remember that now on that server there is only 1 guild to join so its kinda easy to pick wich class you want.

3 hours ago, Nark said:

Você provavelmente não é um cara quebrável. Chame seus templários, magos, rangers, sacerdotes de paladinos no mesmo kolve que a legião sob seu acampamento infinito e descartando e removendo debafs, eles podem cair, mas há uma coisa, mas eles devem usar as habilidades corretamente, ou seja, aplicando um pouco de inteligência e spam com todos e corretamente. A mesma coisa está na organização, eles próprios não conseguiram isso, há alguém que está à frente desta ideia e continua a geri-la para obter a máxima eficiência.

First that Ancestry in organization requirement is on an equal footing with them

According to the requirement for players with arena item, magnitude +10 to Ancestors is superior because they have fewer members with arena item and some are starting to get PvP item. 

Third, staying in a single location just using skills sequentially over and over again is nothing extremely clever or surreal, the ancestors' strategy to surround the enemy and attack from all sides is much more interestingbecause standing still using skills any guild can do, but with this resistance only the legion can, because only they have this constant cure in an absurd area.

Not my dear, before the redemption nerf it was not even possible to cure or remove all debuff, and now with a limit of 7 players literally dropped to 0 the chances. Plus the "cure" in the area of the priest it is very few and only once with a giant reload, while the legion does not, the skill remains active for several seconds and when it is over there is little time to wait and you can use it again, and there’s another one you don’t even have to wait for as soon as the skill runs out you can use it again.

So my dear, it is not that one guild is stronger or more organized than the other, but that the totem combo is very unbeatable.

They went in search of readjustment but only gave victory to another faction without even having to fight, they should do a really effective readjustment. 

And do not leave one side without weapons and give all weapons to the other side, as they did in the last "readjustment".

8 minutes ago, Kicker said:

your level 12 guild

Never had the chance to have 20+ xamas on my guild,  only a few active shamans played at that time, but even if we had the chance the power would not be the same as of today, the Chief was not there, and when it came was weak, with low dmg and no resist at all.

11 hours ago, Vinagre said:

Some discussion and some solutions maybe? Please discuss and tell me your opinion!!

Algumas discussões e algumas soluções quem sabe? Pfr vamos discutir e me falem as suas opiniões!!

Weren't you that kept for years, before switching sides, shouting out that MCs were weak, Shamans were useless for the guilds and Elfs were unbalanced? Now things have changed all of a sudden? C'mon man, you switched sides as couldn't handle to get beaten up by Ancestrais and now can't win over Kingdom and asks to NERF MC's 🤣 It looks it just changed enemies, you continue to lose Lol :lol_crazy1:

It's surreal to say Legion is unbalanced and Sentinels are balanced. C'mon dude, grow up and find an strategy to win GvG. Mages are'nt enough anymore? Try other strategies and stop crying.

BR

Ukeeeeeeee... Tu não vivia reclamando que os Elfos eram desbalanceados e roubados? Tu não vivia chorando que não aguentava mais apanhar para a Ancestrais? Agora o inimigo mudou e a Valhala continua apanhando e o problema mudou né! Quanta hipocrisia kkkkkkk Passaram anos reclamando dos MCs e pedindo nerf pros Elfos. Não buscaram novas estratégias pra vencer e diante de suas fraquezas se juntaram aos inimigos, mudando de lado. Agora continuam perdendo, porém para um novo inimigo, e vem pedir NERF dos MCs de forma frenética. Reclamam até pra água da T5 🤣

Então os Elfos estão balanceados agora e os MCs roubados? O problema está nos Xamãs agora? Fala sério ahauhauhauhauhauhaua

Just now, quenster said:

before switching sides,

i did not switch, i just play on both sides.

1 minute ago, quenster said:

Shamans were useless for the guilds

that is not true, they were useless on PVE.

1 minute ago, quenster said:

NERF MC's

who said that? I'm starting a discussion 

2 minutes ago, quenster said:

It's surreal to say Legion is unbalanced and Sentinels are balanced.

i did not say that lool.

find an strategy to win GvG

ok i will, im asking also, can you? since you are saying its all ok,  how ancestrais can do it?

3 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

Never had the chance to have 20+ xamas on my guild,  only a few active shamans played at that time, but even if we had the chance the power would not be the same as of today, the Chief was not there, and when it came was weak, with low dmg and no resist at all.

You had the chance, the same chance that KINGDOM had, never invested in it, never tried to invest in the truth, because with the arrival of the chief, many people dropped their pvp chars, mostly rogue and charmer and bet on the new classes, and you instead welcoming, it hindered your up process, it hindered searches for set pvp, it hindered boss farms of those who only had this means to stay strong in the game, their ideals broke their guild to the point of becoming hated, and their incompetence made them their own. weak guild.

1 minute ago, Kicker said:

You had the chance,

nop.

same chance that KINGDOM

nop.

never invested in it,

1/3 of kingdoms xama's are from old valhala.

2 minutes ago, Kicker said:

becoming hated, and their incompetence made them their own.

seems like a final RAID boss lore! cool!

12 minutes ago, Kicker said:

No cenário atual do servidor turmalina de onde vêm os jogadores que fazem a reclamação, a legião sofre com perdas de jogadores, por isso sofremos durante anos derrotas dos sentinelas com seu combo de 4 classes (atualmente 4 classes), Paladin , Sacerdote, mágico e templário.
Um combo que se não houver buffs de resistência, ninguém sobrevive devido ao grande controle que essas classes têm, prova disso, em canais de servidores de youtubers, a maior guilda sentinela leva vantagem contra a maior guilda legionária quando ambas entram em combate sem preparativos. .
O totem de cura do xamã não tem influência no atributo crítico, então para ter uma cura de 1100 são necessários buffs, investimentos, boa amplificação, coisa básica de qualquer classe e jogador que tende a ser forte no jogo.
Globe na minha concepção é uma habilidade sem sentido, inverter os valores é algo que não muda em nada, visto que ambos os lados têm classes com dano misto, suportando até um retrabalho na habilidade.
Além disso, temos um combo com todas as classes do jogo, dando utilidade a todas, enquanto do lado sentinela as guildas buscam sempre as mesmas 4 classes das escolhidas, sempre com o mesmo combo de habilidades, sempre a mesma estratégia de avalanche, Proponho revisar builds, relíquias, sets, posicionamentos, pois quando você Vinagre, você pertencia à legião com sua guilda nível 12, eles só serviram de tapete para os Ancestrais, por não saberem como administrar e liderar sua guilda.

First that shaman has changed and is changing a lot, I can tell you several changes from nerf to buffs, and one thing that is certain as long as the game is evolving the shaman will always be evolving, while new teams are being added the shaman will always be evolving, because if you don't know shaman it's based on cooldown and so much so that today it is common for fire and healing totems that it is normal to have 20 seconds of cooldown, the ability itself is 40 seconds but because of the increasing increase in cooldown in the game just dropped over the years reaching 20s which is the time.

The totem has 20s of cooldown and stays in the selected area for about 8-10s this means that you have a time without using the skill of only 10 seconds, and that for a large skill, a constant area cure, and not to mention the totem weakness because his cooldown is so minimal that simply the time he is active in the selected area is the same time as the cooldown of the skill itself, can be used again as soon as time runs out and it decreases (critical, penetration and precision), and I highlight that in the last "reformulations" the accuracy can be negated by staying below 0. So we have extremely potent cures, extremely powerful debuffs, and a class that in addition to having a huge self defense and resistance has extremely strong mixed damage, and is the only class that is not affected by the globe because easily picks up 800 magic and physics.

And as I already know that he will say that the paladin is equal and bla, bla, bla. I will already say no! A paladin either has physical damage or he has a magician, Paladins are not so lucky to take the same amount in both, let alone do massive damage.

The funny thing is your hypocrisy Legion, because now you are crucifying him for asking the elves for nerfs in the time he PLAYED MC, but I remember that you all supported him, you were always there side of him when he saw something unfair and I went after a correction, you are just hypocrites, judge, judge now. But before, she reaped the fruits and fought with him.

It's funny, "pepper in the eyes of others is refreshment"

you ask for a fair game, but your entire guild goes to the 5x5 arena with mc afk beads to complete it quickly and easily including you "vinegar / vinegar".  So where's our fair game in the arena?  maybe the problem is the sentries who want to do everything easily instead of thinking a little and fighting buffs

They are looking for crude reasons to make you lose focus, because they don't have an argument! 

And yes, they are a bunch of hypocrites, because when you were after this in the past they were supporting you and by your side but now they are throwing stones at him.

5 hours ago, Vinagre said:

the answere is that they cant no metter wich tactic or composition they use, you cant break the healing stack from totem's, and the area debuff...

is it impossible or do you just want everything easy?

1 hour ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Por si só a habilidade não é nada em especial. No entanto, em conjunto com as habilidades do xamã que foram introduzidas posteriormente a diferença é absurda.

E onde ficam os combos dos elfos? Pala, Templário e Druida fazem um combo absurdo, só saber criar a estratégia certa. Valhala nunca soube criar estratégias e agora tá chorando, só mudou o inimigo, continuam sendo a Valhala kkkkkkkk 

7 minutes ago, Beowullf said:

And as I already know that he will say that the paladin is equal and bla, bla, bla. I will already say no! A paladin either has physical damage or he has a magician, Paladins are not so lucky to take the same amount in both, let alone do massive damage.

https://wsdb.xyz/calc/pt/300944 :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

E onde ficam os combos dos elfos? Pala, Templário e Druida fazem um combo absurdo, só saber criar a estratégia certa. Valhala nunca soube criar estratégias e agora tá chorando, só mudou o inimigo, continuam sendo a Valhala kkkkkkkk 

Dude you're taking this too much on the personal side. You're completely ignoring the thread. What is your purpose? You're just posing useless comments that add nothing to the discussion. We're talking about shaman and his support abilities, not about the OP or his guild. Once again, this thread is focused on shaman. Why do you even try to bring elf classes in here? Of course templar and paladin are too good but that's not what this post is about.

Edited by GalaxyRekt

1 minute ago, Nolan said:

From now, any comment that is not in english will be hidden and the author will get a warning. Remember this is the internacional forum.

I don't even need to metion that you guys MUST keep a mutual respect.

I am reading every single comment in this thread since it started. I am getting the feedback from btoh sides to have a better understanding of the scenario.

shall i edit and remove the other language? 

26 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

não.

não.

1/3 dos reinos xama são da antiga Valhala.

parece uma lenda final do chefe RAID! frio!

No they are not, the greatnesses may have been, but most of them never stepped in their guild, they grew up with the Kingdom, helping each other, you said that when the chief came he was weak and paper, but if I am not mistaken robust leather came in the class launch update, the army also came, as I said, you don't have the competence to at least give work to the big guilds, even because your chief was completely physical, ignoring the main group combat skills.

1 minute ago, Beowullf said:

They are looking for crude reasons to make you lose focus, because they don't have an argument! 

And yes, they are a bunch of hypocrites, because when you were after this in the past they were supporting you and by your side but now they are throwing stones at him.

That's all he does, CRY! :lol_crazy1: He failed to create such strategies on the Legion side, switched to the Elfs as he was tired of losing to Ancestrais and now keeps on losing, but now to a different enemy. The problem is not with the Legion combo, but with the lack of strategies of Valhala Lol 

Pala absurd shield, Druid healing and Templar control makes a great combo, just needs to learn how to use it to counter the enemy.