Healing Totem: opinions and suggestions.

Vinagre

1 minute ago, GalaxyRekt said:

mao they are literally just spamming aoe skills. tf does it have to do with organization?

maybe they are in a level that  we cannot understand  haha

6 минут назад, Vinagre сказал:

false, they are equal or even ancestrais got more gear.

Sharpening on what? standing still and using area heal/debuffs? explain
Thats easy to do...

Maybe they are, but still tell me how better the other side could play to make a change that would change the winner? 

1) Okay, I will believe that they are equal.

2) Sharpening-I meant strengthening the equipment (+1-10), it affects the defense.

3) To begin with, understand what mistakes were made on your part and better prepare(organization, buffs, etc.)

1 minute ago, Nark said:

Sharpening-I meant strengthening the equipment (+1-10), it affects the defense.

they are the same.

1 minute ago, Nark said:

To begin with, understand what mistakes were made on your part and better prepare

im not a player from any of those guilds.

2 minutes ago, Nark said:

better prepare(organization, buffs, etc.)

equal, both have castles, both have scrolls they all use what is able to fight for it.

Ok maybe KINGDOM got a better move? ofc standing still spaming AOE and support is pretty easy.
but still if they are able to do only that to win, comes back to this: 

6 hours ago, Vinagre said:

Issue 1:

XAMA's healing totem is OP when used together.

8 минут назад, GalaxyRekt сказал:

lmao they are literally just spamming aoe skills. tf does it have to do with organization?

8 минут назад, Vinagre сказал:

that is just one of 200 videos that they are whiped,  tell how they actualy could win....
the answere is that they cant no metter wich tactic or composition they use, you cant break the healing stack from totem's, and the area debuff...

That's why the video is just one exemple, its not to say that they lost one fight, its to show how stupid the area healing is going on... 100 vs 100 and only 8 die? come one dude... don't make a blind eye 

maybe they are in a level that  we cannot understand  haha

Well, they are at a higher level, since you can't understand . So you first try to arrange for these skills to be spammed, but you will not succeed because you are on a different level . You thoughtlessly run and merge about them, without the slightest fees ( I'm talking about the battle), on the gwg of newts you can see how they became in a heap to achieve maximum damage in that area. Yes, I call them more organized because they were able to make this spam skills in a large number, and not as usual 5 people at most. Organization (from Greek. инструментργανον-tool) — a group of people whose activities are consciously coordinated to achieve common goals, the answer is from Wikipedia. You couldn't even understand the concept of an organization for all my comments. When you already pay attention to the AFK characters and mass damagers who beat the skills in 1 goal and not massively. I can say the same about the templars, which is impossible to pass through.

1 minute ago, Nark said:

You couldn't even understand the concept of an organization for all my comments

so tell me how they should do the fight, how they can ancestrais actually break that defence? that is the point, its not about organization its about healing totem and Area dmg+debuffs, dont make a blind eye

12 минут назад, Vinagre сказал:

so tell me how they should do the fight, how they can ancestrais actually break that defence? that is the point, its not about organization its about healing totem and Area dmg+debuffs, dont make a blind eye

You're probably not a breakable guy at all. Call your templars, mages, rangers, priests of paladins in the same kolve as the legion under their endless camp and discarding and removing debafs, they may fall, but there is one thing, but they must use the skills correctly, that is, applying a little intelligence and spam them with all and correctly. Just the same thing is in the organization, they themselves did not achieve this, there is someone who is at the head of this idea and continues to manage it to achieve maximum efficiency .

1 minute ago, Nark said:

this idea and continues to manage it to achieve maximum efficiency .

so how hard is to spam a OP totem, stay in the area and spam your debuffs? that is the only organization needed.

The other team have tried it all, changing the comp for templars, rangers paladins, none work even once
You can check on youtube other videos...
this video is just for an exemple of how the healing totem work's on stacked spaces, its not to discuss who is better or even who plays better.

The point is this: both guilds are equal on gear and number or players, no metter wich strategy or gameplay, on a full body to body figh(that those gvgs make) the issue is:

30 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

Issue 1:

10 минут назад, Vinagre сказал:

so how hard is to spam a OP totem, stay in the area and spam your debuffs? that is the only organization needed.

The other team have tried it all, changing the comp for templars, rangers paladins, none work even once
You can check on youtube other videos...
this video is just for an exemple of how the healing totem work's on stacked spaces, its not to discuss who is better or even who plays better.

The point is this: both guilds are equal on gear and number or players, no metter wich strategy or gameplay, on a full body to body figh(that those gvgs make) the issue is:

The action itself is simple, I know this and agree, but it's not so easy to organize it en masse, since most of the players are used to playing on their own wave and can't listen to anyone.

Templars don't seem to exist for you at all. Keepers also have an advantage in narrow passageways

So you haven't even tried to do something similar 

1 minute ago, Nark said:

The action itself is simple, I know this and agree, but it's not so easy to organize it en masse, since most of the players are used to playing on their own wave and can't listen to anyone.

Templars don't seem to exist for you at all. Keepers also have an advantage in narrow passageways

this is one exemple to show the healing power not tactics, for tactics you can check other videos, there are many were they tried it all...

47 minutes ago, Nark said:

Well, they are at a higher level, since you can't understand . So you first try to arrange for these skills to be spammed, but you will not succeed because you are on a different level . You thoughtlessly run and merge about them, without the slightest fees ( I'm talking about the battle), on the gwg of newts you can see how they became in a heap to achieve maximum damage in that area. Yes, I call them more organized because they were able to make this spam skills in a large number, and not as usual 5 people at most. Organization (from Greek. инструментργανον-tool) — a group of people whose activities are consciously coordinated to achieve common goals, the answer is from Wikipedia. You couldn't even understand the concept of an organization for all my comments. When you already pay attention to the AFK characters and mass damagers who beat the skills in 1 goal and not massively. I can say the same about the templars, which is impossible to pass through.

For you a 100 player guild being able to only kill 8 during a team battle is a consequence of bad organization? Dude your understanding on this game's mechanics is pretty scarce.

15 minutes ago, Nark said:

From the videos that he posted the only thing you could see is that mcs stayed together and that's what won them the gvg?😂Yeah, maybe the elves didn't have the best communication but you can clearly see that even though they tried to focus the same enemies (in the lower part of the map) and they couldn't kill anyone because of the healing.

Just now, GalaxyRekt said:

From the videos that he posted the only thing you could see is that mcs stayed together and that's what won them the gvg?😂Yeah, maybe the elves didn't have the best communication but you can clearly see that even though they tried to focus the same enemies (in the lower part of the map) and they couldn't kill anyone because of the healing.

amazing I'm not blind or crazy...

8 hours ago, Vinagre said:

A skill de Guild Globo é inútil contra a classe CHEFE.

I believe that this is not the only problem in the class, the "sturdy leather" ability is very strong, where the independent chieftains whether pve or pvp begin to receive very little damage, this in gvg is Very strong, because besides this defense they all have the warlock giving a lot of stum in the area and the shamans healing a lot in the area, making the chief almost immortal

One lost GvG and a faction automatically becomes broken... I wonder where all of these healing totems are during wars.

7 minutes ago, Higgings said:

One lost GvG and a faction automatically becomes broken

this is one video for exemple, to check about other tactics they tried and so there are 30+ all failed.

7 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I wonder where all of these healing totems are during wars.

you can check at the second video

Edited by Vinagre

7 hours ago, Dono da verdade said:

do not pass information on to the administration of the game

we dont do that here, we just moderate forum and make sure its clean. Admins are the ones who pass ideas to devs

4 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

you can check at the second video

The second video shows a group of MCs who got blocked by elves. Their totem didn't help them to attack a flag, as they were supposed to if we base everything on the "fact" that healing totem makes them immortal. 

Just now, Higgings said:

The second video shows a group of MCs who got blocked by elves. Their totem didn't help them to attack a flag, as they were supposed to if we base everything on the "fact" that healing totem makes them immortal. 

its 1 guilds vs all the faction...

I didnt see much regrouping and attacking in packs on second video, I just saw people rushing to attack and die alone

and also that there is a difference between attacking the enemy and the enemy waiting for you to come to them

Just now, Jcbreff said:

I didnt see much regrouping and attacking in packs on second video, I just saw people rushing to attack and die alone

if you pack to attack, they can just buff, use bless and walk to the city GG.

Game is getting more and more decadent without balance, elves being harmed by imbalance in the skills of the shaman and Chief and warlock in a gvg it is almost impossible to move when in sync then the game is favoring only one side so it’s difficult to stay in the game.

Edited by Cauly

1 hour ago, GalaxyRekt said:

For you a 100 player guild being able to only kill 8 during a team battle is a consequence of bad organization? Dude your understanding on this game's mechanics is pretty scarce.

You couldn't understand what an organization is and maybe even schyas didn't understand anything. The Legion sought the most effective defense on the GVG and they succeeded. I watched the video again, I wish I hadn't done it. All the characters that the author of the video was pointing at in the buffs were missing Rum and a scroll , some banks have increased health. You proved to me here that both gi were the same. Most likely, you have a poor understanding of the game, and not me, since you do not understand what you lost.

1 hour ago, GalaxyRekt said:

And you thought they would stand doing nothing and die as the characters from the side of the guardians did, there you can see that some guardians in pve equipment

1 hour ago, Vinagre said:

You know that this totem is only useful in mass PvP? Why should so specific skill need to be fixed? 

Yeah, 20 Shamans are really OP, as well as 20 Paladins and Mages.

All these totems have their target limits.

If you think that shaman is OP because of one lose GvG, where enemy had all chances to win (fight was on their base), you don't really understand how mass PvP work in this game. Also the video where ANCESTRAIS killed only 8 players, just shown how weak their are, against more powerful enemy. They need to better monitor the composition players of their guild. My respect for KINGDOM guild, their players are really strong.

3 minutes ago, Darkdogyy said:

OP because of one lose GvG

take some time to read the post, its not one GVG, that video is just one ONE exemple to show the healing power.
There are many videos that they try many tactics and nothing work all because of healing totem/area debuffs.

In gear Acnestrais > Kingdom

1 hour ago, Vinagre said:

if you pack to attack, they can just buff, use bless and walk to the city GG.

But then it wouldn't be Healing Totem only. 

take some time to read the post, its not one GVG, that video is just one ONE exemple to show the healing power.
There are many videos that they try many tactics and nothing work all because of healing totem/area debuffs.

In gear Acnestrais > Kingdom

So provide all those videos, only full fights and not cropped ones. It is difficult to reason from one video. You lied about the power of the guilds and the buffs, so it's impossible to believe your words. The above told the other person why.

5 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

Why healing totem became a problem only now? Judging by your words, everything was normal before, when elves won, but now shaman totems is too OP?

Paladin totem also have good debaf.

30 minutes ago, Nark said:

You couldn't understand what an organization is and maybe even schyas didn't understand anything. The Legion sought the most effective defense on the GVG and they succeeded. I watched the video again, I wish I hadn't done it. All the characters that the author of the video was pointing at in the buffs were missing Rum and a scroll , some banks have increased health. You proved to me here that both gi were the same. Most likely, you have a poor understanding of the game, and not me, since you do not understand what you lost.

And you thought they would stand doing nothing and die as the characters from the side of the guardians did, there you can see that some guardians in pve equipment

So you're saying that in a GVG 100 players only managed to defeat 8 because some of them weren't using rum/scroll? Do you even read what you post? Did you even read the post itself? I doubt you even watched the video to begin 😂

To clarify, those guilds are the best of each faction, members are not the problem.

Edited by GalaxyRekt

Engraçado que a última mudança que o Totem de Cura recebeu nas últimas atualizações foi no Natal de 2016, e não foi pra aumentar a duração, reduzir a recarga, aumentar a cura nem nada de importante pra habilidade em si, foi só pra mudar uma mecânica de Invisibilidade, e desde que ele foi introduzido na atualização 5.3 em 2015, ele não sofreu nenhuma alteração importante.

Ou seja, principalmente no servidor brasileiro que os MCs sempre perderam há tempos (mudou recentemente), o Totem de Cura nunca afetou em nada os GvGs e as Wars.

Agora, por um motivo misterioso, essa habilidade é o demônio da Legião e é o motivo pras vitórias dela (vitórias essas que começaram há pouco tempo).

A única coisa que eu concordo nesse post é sobre o Globo, mas ele não é a única classe afetada, mas também qualquer outra classe híbrida que consiga chegar em quantidades de dano similares: Paladino, Templário, Encantador e Cavaleiro da Morte.

Edited by Khrone

1 minute ago, Khrone said:

nunca afetou em nada

e legião até então nunca tinha coloca mais do que 10 shamans em 1 guilds sabe pq? pq não existia...

I agree with almost everything // concordo com quase tudo 🐥

mostly agree with the change in guild globe skill // concordo principalmente com a mudança no globo

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

Just now, Vinagre said:

e legião até então nunca tinha coloca mais do que 10 shamans em 1 guilds sabe pq? pq não existia...

Por quê finalmente a classe ficou útil em Wars e GvGs? :pokerface_2:

O que eu tô dizendo é: Desde que a habilidade foi introduzida a 6 anos atrás, ela nunca sofreu nenhuma alteração, ela continuou a mesma coisa do lançamento até hoje, então por quê só agora em 2021 ela tá sendo um problema?

12 минут назад, GalaxyRekt сказал:

So you're saying that in a GVG 100 players only managed to defeat 8 because some of them weren't using rum/scroll? Do you even read what you post? Did you even read the post itself? I doubt you even watched the video to begin 😂

With these cans of scrolls and rum, you can make 10-11k hp. If they were able to kill only 8 people, then the composition is much weaker than the enemy. You probably didn't read what I wrote at all. The funny thing is that you don't see any obvious mistakes on your part and try to justify yourself by completely ignoring what I wrote. More precisely, you can not refute my messages at all, but send emoticons as funny to you from your ignorance

2 minutes ago, Khrone said:

então por quê só agora em 2021 ela tá sendo um problema?

2 hours ago, Vinagre said:

Issue 1:

simplesmente pq não existiam guilds com 20 xamas.

Edited by Vinagre

1 минуту назад, Khrone сказал:

O que eu tô dizendo é: Desde que a habilidade foi introduzida a 6 anos atrás, ela nunca sofreu nenhuma alteração, ela continuou a mesma coisa do lançamento até hoje, então por quê só agora em 2021 ela tá sendo um problema?

Because it's time to invent something new ( as the legion guild did), and not run like a" crip " headlong and win

3 minutes ago, Nark said:

With these cans of scrolls and rum, you can make 10-11k hp. If they were able to kill only 8 people, then the composition is much weaker than the enemy. You probably didn't read what I wrote at all. The funny thing is that you don't see any obvious mistakes on your part and try to justify yourself by completely ignoring what I wrote. More precisely, you can not refute my messages at all, but send emoticons as funny to you from your ignorance

If you think those 2k hp that 5-6 who didn't use rum lost made this difference then you clearly have some serious problems my dude :dunno: I'll help you out. Try to look at the facts here. 100 players of the best guild only managed to defeat 8 enemies. If the conclusion that you make is that this is caused by 5-6 players not using rum then idk what to say to you.

Edited by GalaxyRekt

2 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

simplesmente pq não existiam guilds com 20 xamas.

Então você está realmente me dizendo que o problema do Totem é a quantidade de Xamãs na guilda?

Nunca em 6 anos uma guilda chamou no mínimo 20 Xamãs?

Então pra que nerfar, se o problema tá na quantidade de Xamãs numa guilda, e não na skill?

2 минуты назад, GalaxyRekt сказал:

If you think those 2k hp that 5-6 who didn't use rum lost made this difference then you clearly have some serious problems my dude :dunno: 

If most of the guild with buffs is against a guild that has almost all of them without buffs. Who do you think will win?

5 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Por si só a habilidade não é nada em especial. No entanto, em conjunto com as habilidades do xamã que foram introduzidas posteriormente a diferença é absurda.

Just now, Nark said:

If most of the guild with buffs is against a guild that has almost all of them without buffs. Who do you think will win?

Where did you get that? 90%+ of the elf guild was on full buff