IMPORTANT: Arena Confirmation

suggestor1001

Ok we all know how we demand for arena and you might get up to go get something to eat. When your back you've seen that you've entered arena and the rest of your team is already out fighting. Or it could be someone else in the team that away too and your faced with a 1v2 etc.

Basically. Im suggesting you add a confirmation somewhere along the screen, once all team members have accepted the arena battle, you will all be teleported inside.

The confirmation thing could possibly pop up at the top of the screen, just a small accept/decline button that pops up. Because you wouldn't want it popping up slap bang in the center of the screen while your doing something.  Eg farming killing enemies etc.

The advantages of this would basically mean that only the people who are still active and not away will get sent into arena. This will stop this AFK business in arena.

Ill fix up my explanation soon so its clear if you do not understand

Thumbs up if you agree.

Опубликованное фото

Hell yeah!

But I think that even the names of teammates should not be visible, because someone might "hate" someone, and decline the battle for that reason.

(unless you're entering the arena selection with a party)

Totally get it. But arena is very dynamic the way it is, wouldn't this ... idk.. kinda slow down arena and make people stray away from it?

Dunno, too much beureaucrauceeyy (forgot how it is spelt)  ;D

Kinda like it tho', specially with what Twindle has said.

Its just a small dialog box tjat appears at the top center of the screen with either the text "arena" or the image, including the accept/decline. Along with tgat is a coundown  of approximately maybe 15 secconds. If the player does not accept. The system finds another player that has demanded for arena ! :)

But let's imagine that i am demanding.

And then i confirm Arena demand. And nobody else does, so. What happens to me? Am i sent to another queue? I am having some problems to understand this timing proccess in-between all this demand and confirm thing.

Besides, i think that whenever you are going to arena you are taking into consideration that you are going to be put into a situation that demands attention so, you should not leave possibility to the "afk" issue. But that's me u kno. 8)

But let's imagine that i am demanding.

And then i confirm Arena demand. And nobody else does, so. What happens to me? Am i sent to another queue? I am having some problems to understand this timing proccess in-between all this demand and confirm thing.

Besides, i think that whenever you are going to arena you are taking into consideration that you are going to be put into a situation that demands attention so, you should not leave possibility to the "afk" issue. But that's me u kno. 8)

Read carefully. Arena confirmation will only come up when the system find the team. When all accept it. You will then be teleported. :)

Agree on the confirmation for arena for each party member when the party leader demands. But..

Read carefully. Arena confirmation will only come up when the system find the team. When all accept it. You will then be teleported. :)

Don't agree on the confirmation for when the party finds an opponent. Firstly, if you go afk, simply cancel the demand. Secondly, having all party members confirm just before entering the match will cause complications ( lag, bugs, waiting for the opponent team to confirm as well ect ).. it's just not optimal.

Not much can be said for random arena. Placing a confirmation before entering might rule out afk players. But you will still face the same issues.

Even tho. This will get rid of all the people who lag beofre around na, go afk before arena starts. And ots most ideal for random because you don't know who yoi are going to be laired up with. We all know its annoying when you have to face a 2v1 when your team member just demanded and left. It might lessen the process of going into arena but look. Its only 1 step they have to do. Small price to pay to have a fakr match ! :)

And if the paet leader demands and instantly you have to afree that you will enter arena before the system even finds opponents,  that basically rules out the purpose of the button ! This is because you can just accept and still go away even if you haven't entered arena rather than the confirmation popping up telling you that your arena demand is  ready. Ensuring that everyone is ready and no one is away when you are teleported .