Plz reduce replenish time of seeker ty

xbabaroix

The reload time is 8 hours. Not 7. And no, I think it is fine as it is.

dāƒųg ų ţālķįŋg ābţ...... į ķŋow ƒoŗ şųŗę 99% oƒ plāyęŗş dŋţ wāŋţ įţ dāţ wāy āŋd doęş įţ looķ lįķę į çђāŋgęd şomęţђįŋg įŋ dę pįç. 

8h are annoying indeed but if they gonna be less, then all will spam hard mode for 19lvl gear! In 2-3 days all will have them.. I like it as it is!

dey r meant to be abundant not a rare gem dats why dungeons have come to stay jxt like norlant swamp :facepalm:

dey r meant to be abundant not a rare gem dats why dungeons have come to stay jxt like norlant swamp :facepalm:

Ofc they aren't. That wouldn't be fun or good at all. :facepalm:

The good end game gear is usually hard to obtain.

lol; they shouldn't change anything:

- If you are casual player the refresh time is enough,

- If you are hardcore player go and buy this stamina seeker's potion and go over and over; so you will have profit from that.

- If you are hardcore player go and buy this stamina seeker's potion

*If you spend 2€ for a single potion :facepalm: That's not hardcore gaming, just saying

Ofc they aren't. That wouldn't be fun or good at all. :facepalm:

The good end game gear is usually hard to obtain.

FUN u say....i wonder wen u started playing ws....else u would know wat is meant by fun in ws....and abt gears being hard to find seriously no gear is hard to find in ws unless u r de type who is interested in splashing de cash....and try to find out why norlant swamp was implemented anyway.....all am asking is a reduction which is up to devs to decide number of reduction nothing more :facepalm:

*If you spend 2€ for a single potion :facepalm: That's not hardcore gaming, just saying

If you can't earn 15-30k gold and your only way to make money in the game is mc it's not even casual playing.

lol; they shouldn't change anything:

- If you are casual player the refresh time is enough,

- If you are hardcore player go and buy this stamina seeker's potion and go over and over; so you will have profit from that.

If you can't earn 15-30k gold and your only way to make money in the game is mc it's not even casual playing.

seriously wat r u saying :crazy:

seriously wat r u saying :crazy:

Truth, only the painful truth.

Im just telling that the price of gear obtained in the dungeon will be go down since they will make faster stamina refresh. So it will be bad idea.

i know devs team worked so hard for this update but it is not fair that someone who want be pvp buy 1 set of arena tiket just with 14 mcoin(discount) and someone who want be pve have to buy 1 set seeker = 50 times = 1200(in discount) maybe these items are not realy usefull and needed now but in future updates these items will be more needed than tikets and i strongly and politely ask devs to reduce price of this item seriously.