Why XrainbowzX Got Banned forum ?

[[[[JAW]]]]

hmm is it wrong if player want say freely what player feel???

and what we want??i think banned rainbow becoze that its funny.

kuzmith we spend many money for this game,and we want to say what we dont like in the game,so u guys can do more in the future..the arena good,but kuzmith,if u play arena all the time,do u not feel bored?and nothing to do..we just want speak freely what we feel.please unbanned rainbow,coz this joke if u banned coz he speak freely..

that bcoz he is bad, bad player who kill low lvl insight and insult devs all the day  :diablo:

soryy luks ,but rain is good person ,i cant belive it

why he got forum banned  :facepalm:

Omg, :facepalm:

Now i'm afraid to post freely :mega_shok:

Please unbann rainbowz and zetta,They just post what they feel,and if you can't do it then what's the meaning of a forum??

]]] link=topic=36114.msg124048#msg124048 date=1321462111]

soryy luks ,but rain is good person ,i cant belive it

why he got forum banned  :facepalm:

rainbowz? i never saw worst player, he kill poor lvl1 that walk freely over nadir lands, he insult every dev he see and pls, dont unban he, instead, close the forum  :yahoo:

Yes I got banned because I m a bad person.

Thats my last post here, however it will be the last .. because probably it will be censored like the others, trashed or burn..

I dont know.  I spent 30minutes for write a thread and help warspear. 30 Minutes to show you how much I love warspear. Not joking.. and wrote everything wrong about warspear.. my post was just to appeal that we arent listened. Just this.

And I got censored.

Maybe the post now doesnt exist anymore but who saw it.. who read it.. now he remember.. players dont forget.

Im sorry if I was bad with anyone and all I wanted was to HELP Warspear.

Bye bye.

PS: I still love Warspear and thank you for all the amazing things we did together.  :sorry:

RainbowZ 8 August 2011 - 16 November 2011

see in long time ago ,

kuzz said , (This a game,not shop)

BUT ,,,, why all for coin ,revive,ticket ,pot ,scroll ,etc .

i see ,this game just for rich player ,

and u all see.....

Nothink special from oldplayer :facepalm:

Yes I got banned because I m a bad person.

Thats my last post here, however it will be the last .. because probably it will be censored like the others, trashed or burn..

I dont know.  I spent 30minutes for write a thread and help warspear. 30 Minutes to show you how much I love warspear. Not joking.. and wrote everything wrong about warspear.. my post was just to appeal that we arent listened. Just this.

And I got censored.

Maybe the post now doesnt exist anymore but who saw it.. who read it.. now he remember.. players dont forget.

Im sorry if I was bad with anyone and all I wanted was to HELP Warspear.

Bye bye.

PS: I still love Warspear and thank you for all the amazing things we did together.  :sorry:

RainbowZ 8 August 2011 - 16 November 2011

REST IN PEACE, BUT PLS, CREATE THE TOPIC I ASKED U TO CREATE, I WILL CONTINUE SERIOUSLY :)