Quitting the game for good.

Shitzo

zethu&spanish

yet another novel :3
doubt jamie would mind anyway,his topic can't get any more lively :D
but i recommend u all not to open the spoiler xD

i really took it to heart when i felt like no one had my back after jess kicking me out of the blue and saying she would kick me every time i was in the guild,

I had your back bro, even kicked jess, and would do it again but she doesn't log, you gotta face bullies head on

I had your back bro, even kicked jess, and would do it again but she doesn't log, you gotta face bullies head on

i saw it and apreciate it.

sorry i didnt stay for the people who somewhat apreciated my presence at abc. u should come play Smite  ;D  like LoL but 3rd person and Gods as chars

When i had to ask something in my lvl 10 ignorance i always saw that cute dressed haircutted guy wich i saw in forums many times and i thought o yeah thats the guy who knows everything, lets ask him. And his response always was *Sorry i dnt speak spanish. Because i always asked him in spanish WELL That boss was Mercurial, and he IS the boss and he will be. Bb boss catch ur spam on whatsapp. Ur ghost still op.

Well, it's been a very long time but everything will always come to an end.

I don't think I'm ever going to play again. The only reason why I stayed was because of my friends, but I don't need the game for that anymore. So why even bother. If I'd just stay then that would encourage them to stay as well. And right now the game is all about money, I mean, amp to heal, really? All our money will be wasted in the end, we are all bound to quit someday, and when that day comes you'll realize why it was all wasted.

I hope this would help you guys realize it as well, it would be better to quit sooner than continue playing and wasting your money and watch the boat sink while you are on it.

It's not a bad game, it's just the business that corrupted it.

Well, that's all I can say now. Got no time to write a novel.

This isn't goodbye for me anyways, I'm still gonna be on forum and you can always find me on WhatsApp or whatever.

I'll be playing League of Legends and World of Warcraft for now, much better than wasting my life at Warspear.

What is your username of league of legends? I play it to^^

I stopped playing to, this game lost his spark to me

Damasu, EuW.

Barely play there anymore. Too high ping, I play at Philippines server.

Bye Merc! Best of luck!  :drinks:

Thanks Aug, you still play this game? xd

try Smite, moba game as well but 3d and 3rd person view (harder and more fun). oh and your caracters are Gods from several diferent mythologies

GL mate , we werent much of friends , probably coz u afk like hell xD

i guess mecha kinda right , but u too , anyway , in anygame money rules , but anyone can figure a way to get The entertainment which he spend his life time playing any game for ,

again , Best of luck ,

yup Try SMITE , for me its much better to move feel that i r the hero , than keep click to move xD

Yea I spend alot of times doing other things, only stay online at Warspear to check on guild and chat.

I've seen alot of Smite videos and it's just not my style. Don't like the mechanics. I'll stick with LoL for now.

GL mate , we werent much of friends , probably coz u afk like hell xD

i guess mecha kinda right , but u too , anyway , in anygame money rules , but anyone can figure a way to get The entertainment which he spend his life time playing any game for ,

again , Best of luck ,

yup Try SMITE , for me its much better to move feel that i r the hero , than keep click to move xD

and in smite money doesnt get you shit  except skins and new heroes (but u can get any hero you want with a few days of playing (buyin them with valor, same as in LoL) u play smite springy?

Yea I spend alot of times doing other things, only stay online at Warspear to check on guild and chat.

I've seen alot of Smite videos and it's just not my style. Don't like the mechanics. I'll stick with LoL for now.

one can always spot a LoL player tryin to play Smite  ;D  they usually look kinda lost in the game since its hard to see oponents comin from a mile away unless the map is full with wards

and in smite money doesnt get you shit  except skins and new heroes (but u can get any hero you want with a few days of playing (buyin them with valor, same as in LoL) u play smite springy?

used to , Posidon OP :* xD

used to , Posidon OP :* xD

true dat. poseidon, zeus, ao kuang . well pretty much every char is op if u know how to use them properly. its just some are easier than others. i use mostly hunters, apollo and ahnur and sometimes hel

Smite only for pc?

yes

Damasu, EuW.

Barely play there anymore. Too high ping, I play at Philippines server.

Thanks Aug, you still play this game? xd

Nah. I just visit the forums from time to time. Toukiden on vita has me on its grip :D