Quitting the game for good.

Shitzo

Well, it's been a very long time but everything will always come to an end.

I don't think I'm ever going to play again. The only reason why I stayed was because of my friends, but I don't need the game for that anymore. So why even bother. If I'd just stay then that would encourage them to stay as well. And right now the game is all about money, I mean, amp to heal, really? All our money will be wasted in the end, we are all bound to quit someday, and when that day comes you'll realize why it was all wasted.

I hope this would help you guys realize it as well, it would be better to quit sooner than continue playing and wasting your money and watch the boat sink while you are on it.

It's not a bad game, it's just the business that corrupted it.

Well, that's all I can say now. Got no time to write a novel.

This isn't goodbye for me anyways, I'm still gonna be on forum and you can always find me on WhatsApp or whatever.

I'll be playing League of Legends and World of Warcraft for now, much better than wasting my life at Warspear.

Hasta luego hermano :( thank you for all the great moments lived together since 2.0 before that update, was mercurial a bd purple ghey panda

Lucky we dont lose you only warspear peopleeeeee

and who knows wait to alvyondil hope to see a big change ^_^

bye bro good luck in wow xdddddd I hope to get a pc soon and play.together with.your guys.

Today , 10/2/21,014 , warspear loses one of the best players.

Another of best players in EU leave game...I dont know you much but we fight many times and thats was fun.Goodluck merc in your real life and other games

Sry for bad english

amplification only builds the char, not the player.

if you say you are quitting for good then good luck to you. we werent the best of friends but Im not gonna dwell in the past about what couldve or shouldve been..

just dont go deleting all yor chars. one day in the future things might change and you might want to return, as unlikely as it may seem now. cheers.

Na. I've already deleted. Just need to unbind Rogue stuff and give away.

No point playing this game anymore knowing I can play a game a million times better with my friends.

This game is obviously falling off the edge, have you not seen Hassn in arena or perhaps a +10 shaman? Well thats how this game will always be.

But that isn't the main reason why I'm quitting anyway. But the game is still boring though.

yea but amping to +10 is for ppl who need to be the best, or ppl who need to feel like they are the best.

to me this game is just entertainment. There are other things to do in game than trying to be on top.

play to have fun.

"Collect memories, not things"

But yea, I guess there are other, cheaper ways to have fun and etc.

Moments before the relase of the latest update I just happened to be wandering about Moraktar and had wandered into Tuckoot's abode in hopes of some insight into what the future of warspear may hold. Deep I travelled in and stood and stared at his magnificence when to my surprise I saw a transformation that brought worry of great weight upon me! Some might not believe it to be true but it is the following that I witnessed in the sad sad depths of the dark and lonesome home of the all seeing Tuckoot!

Alone there him and I gazed into eachother, one seeking answers and the other seemingly without any until at once his eye began to swell and water, his face perplexed and transformed into a thing so heavy hearted to view I could not immediately understand! But as it is he is the all seeing and I could only surmise it as knowledge of things to come, and knowing now what has passed it is evident that his morphing was of premourning so strong it released his inner feel for the unfortunate necessity of all players having to amp an additional 3 items, the gimping of low amped staff heals and for the heroes that he knew would be leaving the world because of it. Oh the horrors that his brow fortold!

Having pity on the poor beast and by an inexplicable inaudible plea from him to I to cease the horrible feel I began to end him. Oh! The all seeing Tuckoot! Oh! The heroes lost!

Опубликованное фото

I know that feel

XD

yea but amping to +10 is for ppl who need to be the best, or ppl who need to feel like they are the best.

to me this game is just entertainment. There are other things to do in game than trying to be on top.

play to have fun.

"Collect memories, not things"

But yea, I guess there are other, cheaper ways to have fun and etc.

I don't think you quite get it.

I have wrecked every amp there is with +1 def and +7/8 weapons with the damage of lv15 arena swords and I did the same as +9.

It's very obvious this game is no longer as fun as it used to be. Now +10 casters rule this game, and no, it's not that I lose to them, I, myself, am able to play a +10 Shaman.

These things will continue on and on and we all know it and see it, there is no denying. This game is falling off the cliff.

But yeah. There is more to say behind the mask, I haven't said the reason why.

I'm just done.

Not because the game is a money sinker, that's just one of the things that encouraged me to finally stop.

I'm not saying that I regret playing,

Playing this game has actually changed me alot, especially the experiences I had with my friends and leading my guild when no one could, they taught me very valuable things but there are also negative things and people who cause them and those negative things could be alot worse than every positive alltogether.

You carved your name in this game deep. Real deep

At least keep your rogue. Maybe sometimes you and the guild can do some sort of PvE stuff (dungeons maybe). Deleting your characters is never a good decision

Na, I have my reasons.

Don't want to come back.

Keeping a character would add a chance that I would continue.

Anyways, thanks everyone and goodluck to you all as well.

Things we do for Euphoria huh...

Meh, i can't really say much, you aren't going anywhere, you'll be in whatsapp spamming our asses off so yeah..I'll miss you ingame for sure though...

This game losing BosShitzo and the most capable dude that fit in moderator position.

It was fun play together in past, with your charisma and shit xD

Youngest friend but with more common sense of rest grown players and giving me grandpa lessons many times  :lol:

You only know the main reasons but I have no doubt its the best choice if u did it.

But dont ducking delete your chars! Its the remembrance of past and you can come back in 1,2,10 years or when rich filf with kids  xD

Rip goodluck in life bro

its not even farewell lol hes just gay and hasn't played for ages anyway, I bet the last and only thing he done for months was the dungeon run that won shilan a bit of mullah. Gaycurial your always going to be gay  :good:

The shitty half assed gaymie decided to quit after the realization that christo isn't interested in him by any means

Putting jokes a side,can't agree anymore with the part of other games million times better,though deleting chars still seems reckless

but well,it's not that I'm the best one to lecture you about this matter xD

I won't even bother guessing what will you do in your gay way in other games' communities,old habits die hard e.e

Yo Carlos,sup man bro,big regards for both of you and Jamie :D

Gotta say,your best ever doing in warspear is the code of regarding xD

Doesn't matter anyway,you can amp for heal lol?,warpsear's mum is ducked :bomb:

I Understand exactly. Good luck with other endeavours.

I Can only hope that you remain on forums or at least visit and be a part of the retired community.

i also agree with everyone, you should not delete the rogue.

It is memory of how much fun you had in the game.

You can quit the game without deleting the rogue, its your main char, like seriously come on, that's not cool.

If you think you can't stop yourself from coming in the game again, just give ur id-pas to someone u trust and ask him to change it and dont give back for a certain amount of time.

Or you can get it banned for 3 months or so?

That way you will have your char but no access to it.

Then after few years if the game survives, u will want to come back and see whats going on. say hi to friends etc.

Not to mention the costumes you win in guild tourny or anything rare would make new players go -->  :shok:

Again good bye and best of luck in life  :good:

Things we do for Euphoria huh...

Meh, i can't really say much, you aren't going anywhere, you'll be in whatsapp spamming our asses off so yeah..I'll miss you ingame for sure though...

Na not that euphoria.

And I was thinking of having the group spam free for a month or two.

its not even farewell lol hes just gay and hasn't played for ages anyway, I bet the last and only thing he done for months was the dungeon run that won shilan a bit of mullah. Gaycurial your always going to be gay  :good:

Na. I'm leaving the game.

Never coming back, ever.

This game losing BosShitzo and the most capable dude that fit in moderator position.

It was fun play together in past, with your charisma and shit xD

Youngest friend but with more common sense of rest grown players and giving me grandpa lessons many times  :lol:

You only know the main reasons but I have no doubt its the best choice if u did it.

But dont ♥♥♥♥ing delete your chars! Its the remembrance of past and you can come back in 1,2,10 years or when rich filf with kids  xD

Rip goodluck in life bro

Thanks bro, it was also fun playing with you aswell, funniest person ever and killing those nadir campers too xd

I Understand exactly. Good luck with other endeavours.

I Can only hope that you remain on forums or at least visit and be a part of the retired community.

I'll still be on forum from time to time.

I'm thinking about fixing myself and getting back into reality.

Taking back what I said after your fatassed joke lol,though my upcoming novel will make us even xD

@zethu,spanish,and who was involved in the shit

Sorry for the novel jamie,you know how minducked am I ~.~

Taking back what I said after your fatassed joke lol,though my upcoming novel will make us even xD

Sorry for the novel jamie,you know how min♥♥♥♥ed am I ~.~

i really took it to heart when i felt like no one had my back after jess kicking me out of the blue and saying she would kick me every time i was in the guild, warlunatic even let her use her char for kicking me. those things werent cool at all. and jamie's "good riddance" after i deleted the rogue was also truly disapointing. overreacted for sure but i only raged at people who were in fact ridding jess's wave of hate and not caring for a moment that i had left the guild before for a reason, the sake of the guild. not to desert them. when u try so hard to make a point and make people care about the guild and in the end people hate you for it.. it's time to go. and like i said i leveled that rogue for abc alone. since i lost all will to be in abc after feeling unsuported and having been pushed to leave, deleting the rogue was the obvious solution for me. as for elf side deletion it was just the end of the game for me. a way to make sure i wouldnt come back.

all enjoy the game and next time when u all gang up on someone make sure you arent taking the wrong side cause might doesnt make right. sorry bout the drama revival

Sorry for the novel jamie,you know how min♥♥♥♥ed am I ~.~

duck off Yas don't "@" me, I had nothing no do there lol

This is what happen when you once again totally quit forums for 3 months and in 1 day try understand all shit that happened since then mixing it xD

You are like a delayed girl period coming forum each 3 months instead 1 for make blood and put people in bad mood xD

But I'm agree on the part where you say your mind and brain ducked up so true ducked hard from right ear to left ear but don't worry it makes you unique and special human

Respect Merc and back to farewell topic, our nee mod virgin with mute/bans yet.. dont tempt her xD

Big and warm Regards, @@Yasir  :) :)