ROYALTY'S time in arena

Wizack

I've won you multiple times with a random party, well done  :drinks:

When? When we had new members in quest gear and threw them in to get arena gear, or when we had a random noob cuz we didnt have enough members on, or when we played with people afk cuz they fell asleep, or had to work?

When? When we had new members in quest gear and threw them in to get arena gear, or when we had a random noob cuz we didnt have enough members on, or when we played with people afk cuz they fell asleep, or had to work?

When you desperately tried to spam skills in a lack of tactic. :facepalm:

Lol guild royality is such a noob guild that hiding in lvl 18 arena, even guild noob that hiding in lvl 18 have better gp then u noobs, thats so patetic u are strong if u have full pt of +8 min, once i fight against royality pt of 5 mages and all mages was hitting my priest that dont have res gear about 180-250, if u ask me that is very very noob, go fight in lvl 20 arena and your wining succes will be 1%

NOOBS  :facepalm: :snorlax:

Lol guild royality is such a noob guild that hiding in lvl 18 arena, even guild noob that hiding in lvl 18 have better gp then u noobs, thats so patetic u are strong if u have full pt of +8 min, once i fight against royality pt of 5 mages and all mages was hitting my priest that dont have res gear about 180-250, if u ask me that is very very noob, go fight in lvl 20 arena and your wining succes will be 1%

NOOBS  :facepalm: :snorlax:

people usually stay in 18 to avoid new gear updates that will make previous gears obsolete/inferior which how mmorpg games with amplify system usually works. it doesnt really mean we're hiding.

mind you we've beaten good lvl 20 players(not naming to avoid flame) in arena, if  i got the chance i'll post screenshots.

well the guild NOOB, isnt really a lvl 18 guild. in fact we barely encounter them on arena.

lastly, when update comes i'll level up and mince you in arena personally.

Personally I'm glad we even made 3rd being there were very few people funding, and putting in effort.  Noobs remade their entire team after the first 3 days we spanked em in arena. I used to call people pussies too for hiding in lvl18 arena but I have a new respect for lvl18 teams since they aren't able to quest. Btw more then 50% of the time our arena team consisted of people with gear only amped to +5 myself included.  That's all  :yahoo:

Hey dark i wish i could have gotten all of the screenshots i wanted. But we did fight quite a few good guilds and good pts. Zienna made several parties against us. Also deathblow fought us with his parties. We fought Gunz Oblivious. We even encounter a +10 party from pallyxking.

Royalty vs random

well there ya go that paladin was in quest gear and died in one hit from anyone.  $100 says minishop was asleep.  Where is the damage big boy? :search:

well there ya go that paladin was in quest gear and died in one hit from anyone.  $100 says minishop was asleep.  Where is the damage big boy? :search:

Why dont u change to arena gear? And if u are going to be afk, stop demanding  :facepalm: