Mermen Trials suggestion

Ahmedic

Hello everyone,

I'm playing Warspear online on US server for a long time but I have 3 big problems with the Mermen Trials event since it started.

1st: the event timing doesn't fit my country time, it starts in 4 am and as you see it's too early for me and if I could join it here it comes the second problem.

2nd: it's too hard to stay awake for another 4h to complete the dg and if I could pass this problem here is the third problem.

3rd: I'm not sure if I can find good party to pass dg and done it safe because everyone trying to hurry up and I have to make my party before the event itself.

So I'm suggesting a new change in the reward buff, it will be Elixir like gladiator, unity and knowledge etc..

It makes you can use it when you ready for dg.

Polish_20210430_140313475.jpg.cd7854de4828efd3e3f886b58d27bb72.jpg IMG_20210430_135546.jpg.259f31196d4757a4d5317ea0225dcb1a.jpg

Polish_20210430_140515946.jpg.50ae0e371c687b9ce285d88e45f6d767.jpg IMG_20210430_135506.jpg.7e22d9cd61ace06161d9011b74dde83c.jpg

We just need to change that logo for another Elixir logo 

Polish_20210430_132446144.jpg.ccb1dd75577924f9ea8a1f976024fb93.jpg

So everyone can join Mermen Trials in the time that is ready, thank you.

2 hours ago, Ahmedic said:

the event timing doesn't fit my country time, it starts in 4 am and as you see it's too early for me

then why did you join north america based server

it's too hard to stay awake for another 4h to complete the dg

you dont have to spam the whole time and this would be less of a problem if you played on servers that is closer to you

I'm not sure if I can find good party to pass dg and done it safe because everyone trying to hurry up and I have to make my party before the event itself.

isnt this obvious because if someone wants to spam it for 4 hours then they dont want to waste any time

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

then why did you join north america based server

When I started the game I didn't notice that there's a difference between the servers, all were the same for me.

you dont have to spam the whole time and this would be less of a problem if you played on servers that is closer to you

That's means I have to start all over again on other server and ignore all friends and staffs.

isnt this obvious because if someone wants to spam it for 4 hours then they dont want to waste any time

It will be so hard or even impossible if you just set alarm at 4 am to join the event on time and whole parties already full.

All of those problems could be reduced by making another charavter which does mean starting all over on it but its either that or hoping that enough playerbase moves their playtime so times when most players are active are one that are possible for you aseell

13 minutes ago, sea rpg said:

What's the use of us caring? 

Devs might change something is enough people show support but in this case I highly doubt it since its already made to start when most players are online