Fix "magic def bug"

FFFSerbia

I must say at start... Snorlax or Kuzmitch or what ever guy is moderator dont delete my topic again, i am sorry if true hurts but its obvilious that u only care about money, and bcs money u destroyed 2 classes(mages and warlocks). Ok party of warlocks is still strongest, but mages  :bad: . They are useless now :facepalm:

Before update, my +8 mage was beating almost any +10 shaman and druid, and lowest dmg i did on other players was on 1 bd when he sap me, and that dmg was 250, now i hit every guy, but belive me, every guy below 230, and how i can beat some shaman that heal 290,no metter he hit me 170 bcs my high magic def, i lose against him and he stay on max hp, i lose against +4+5 shaman too, if they have magic def ofc nvm if its low just if i hit them below 230 and they heal over 230 i cant even touch them. U AIGRIND team think that u fix that by increasing dmg of mage skills, but thats not true. US-Server is still prety much noob server, but soon people will amp their amulets and rings and mages will be class only for lab farming. I dont have some high dmg, 334 only, but before update i was hitting most of people 300++, now i hit mcs 300+ if they are lvl 4-10. I saw on RU server ranger that have 6.5k magic def, omg that is a beast :bad:  +10 shamans hit him 180, so i would hit him 130.

I beg AIGRIND, dont ignore me, bcs this time i copyd this text and i will make new topic over and over again no metter how much time u delete it or ban me, dont be angry, i understand u guys are more and more greedy, and i know that people soon will must pay to download this game.

U maked this game so only rich players can win, before high amp didnt have big role as your skills does, now its all about high amp.

And pls, u retards that will tell me, hey amp your gear, stop crying, bla bla bla, dont even try that lol  :facepalm:

Amping system after update gone to hell, my friend spended 60k mcoins and didnt amp staff from +9 to +10, so dont even bother me with noob comments.

Even if i amp my gear +10 i will still hit some people 250, so ofc i will not do that.

AIGRDIND team forget on money when u losing players, fix this, find other way to suck people money, or delete warlock and mage class from game, bcs they are pointless now.

Cya and best wishes.

Dont delete topic like last time, i didnt swear this time -_-

very true. even though im not a mage, but ive killed many mages easily, because they dont attack high to me. They should start caring more about the people who play the game, than the money what comes from the game. example fff is a really strong mage who has destroyed my noob necro and actually pro guys sooo many times :lol:  but after this update shamans and druids are too op for mages.

I read it, and i say, i feel your pain hitting low, my mage is in the same case as you, but we can't do anything.

Im making my mage based in PvE mostly now, because i've gotten completely weak in PvP.

I must say at start... Snorlax or Kuzmitch or what ever guy is moderator dont delete my topic again, i am sorry if true hurts but its obvilious that u only care about money, and bcs money u destroyed 2 classes(mages and warlocks). Ok party of warlocks is still strongest, but mages  :bad: . They are useless now :facepalm:

Before update, my +8 mage was beating almost any +10 shaman and druid, and lowest dmg i did on other players was on 1 bd when he sap me, and that dmg was 250, now i hit every guy, but belive me, every guy below 230, and how i can beat some shaman that heal 290,no metter he hit me 170 bcs my high magic def, i lose against him and he stay on max hp, i lose against +4+5 shaman too, if they have magic def ofc nvm if its low just if i hit them below 230 and they heal over 230 i cant even touch them. U AIGRIND team think that u fix that by increasing dmg of mage skills, but thats not true. US-Server is still prety much noob server, but soon people will amp their amulets and rings and mages will be class only for lab farming. I dont have some high dmg, 334 only, but before update i was hitting most of people 300++, now i hit mcs 300+ if they are lvl 4-10. I saw on RU server ranger that have 6.5k magic def, omg that is a beast :bad:  +10 shamans hit him 180, so i would hit him 130.

I beg AIGRIND, dont ignore me, bcs this time i copyd this text and i will make new topic over and over again no metter how much time u delete it or ban me, dont be angry, i understand u guys are more and more greedy, and i know that people soon will must pay to download this game.

U maked this game so only rich players can win, before high amp didnt have big role as your skills does, now its all about high amp.

And pls, u retards that will tell me, hey amp your gear, stop crying, bla bla bla, dont even try that lol  :facepalm:

Amping system after update gone to hell, my friend spended 60k mcoins and didnt amp staff from +9 to +10, so dont even bother me with noob comments.

Even if i amp my gear +10 i will still hit some people 250, so ofc i will not do that.

AIGRDIND team forget on money when u losing players, fix this, find other way to suck people money, or delete warlock and mage class from game, bcs they are pointless now.

Cya and best wishes.

im agree with u, rich player is a god now

developer make this game for money its true, n we all player join this game for fun n hobby

Please please please to GM i beg to u

think about this update n please fix it n make balance between any sorcerers

Sorry for my bad english language

Its true my mage is useless also. I'm +7 and at least I had a chance against other players but now what can I do? I used to be able to beat players using tactics but now this game more then ever has become $ central. I'm not only quitting because I felt like my mage was a complete waste of my time but also because I dont have any options for my shaman now. I used to be able to use a full vs set with lvl 1 heal lvl 5 blind and quake which is full offensive set and be able to make due now you guys are trying to force me to amp and force me to be a healer? I call BS. Why should I have to assimilate with these other players just to compete? Why should I have to be a healer? I used shaman to kill not to be a war nurse. Why is my mage hitting players 205 while they are healing 275 and every other heal they are getting a crit heal of 550 wasting my damn potions and wasting my time now. This game is trash now no more skill is to be involved. Good thing college starts early for me

-Peace

Hopzz

Cya and best wishes.

what u say its right, better we vote other game, idk why they make update like this, dev just want money?, not think about us?, how if all player go play other game?, this game unbalance, quit soon.

• 3 weeks later...

nah ok you won't seeing comment go amp +10 bla bla bla

i suggest to you make druid or shaman and forget your mage , its kinda easy. :)

do this or just quit playing if ur not planning to amp! There's many ways to be pro without "spending money" ofc not so fast like who spend do.

Well I agree, mag def now is little to op. WHY? Coz negate too much dmg  we know magic class for support(healer) but lot, mage get little kick in ass now. MOST op class now is Ranger, surprise! With high mag def is like harvester. How to fix it?Add passive skills to mage class like pene for rest class other passive skill for class not fraction. Example firstborn hv 4percent magic dmg, unless for melee.