(Alchemia Story) Valley Of the Wind walkthrough + some stuff about the game

Rayotenper

this is the tabern ¿right? anything that goes beyond warspear online goes in the tabern ¿right?

i decided to record a DG run in Alchemia Story to show how they are done

unlike warspear online: You have to defeat an enemy group to pass forward,you have 5 minutes to kill boss,there are not much DGs and there are no event DGs,most of dgs can be done solo with enough power

https://youtu.be/ohKl8Qx0ez4

some stuff i forgot to say in the video:

-Enemy group size goes to 1 to 3

-Classes in alchemia story are called "Jobs" and you can change them as much as you like,they are divided by 3 ranks,and there are 34 classes in total(28 of them makes you stronger as you level them up and 6 of them only gives you stats when equipped)

and i gotta stop or else this is never gonna post(and i still have the video thingie problem)

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting. I believe solo dungeons should be a thing on all the islands in WS. Level 6-12 on the starting island, 13-20 on Islernort, 20-32 on Avondyl.

No. Warspear Online is specifically a mmorpg. Meaning it's a social game allowing people to use builds they like and not worry about min-maxing. Having solo dungeons will force people to min-max and generally make the game not fun at all

On 5/12/2021 at 12:40 PM, Drakoknight said:

No. Warspear Online is specifically a mmorpg. Meaning it's a social game allowing people to use builds they like and not worry about min-maxing. Having solo dungeons will force people to min-max and generally make the game not fun at all

at least they won't have people insulting or blaming them

also,the game ain't fun anyway