Fixing the heals.

Azebu

So, everyone complains that heals in PvE are too small, and heals in PvP are too big.

I found a solution for that.

What would happen if you healed less when the player you want to heal is being attacked by another player?

So, how I imagine it: On arenas/when being engaged in PvP activities, healing is reduced by 50%. Additionally, healing is buffed by 20-30%, so compared to your current heals, you'd heal 60-65% in arenas, and 120-130% in dungeons.

seems gd to me, nothing bad about this suggestion that can affect in game, only gd effect in farm and im sure juggernaut wont mind if they healed more :P i agree

i dont think it can be happen u know they have to make a choice like talents that we want heal high or deal high dmg or something. but i love this changes im sure that they will make it fair later

Yea but open your eyes and look where you may have placed money...

I'm talking about devs. No dev will say "hey, players buy enough coins to keep our company alive and having a good profit, lets make it a little better for the players by reducing our income a little bit"

I'm talking about devs. No dev will say "hey, players buy enough coins to keep our company alive and having a good profit, lets make it a little better for the players by reducing our income a little bit"

Blizzard, Hi-Rez and Zenimax (Bethesda) does that