Occult

First of all guilds are made with so much effort and money and some guilds there laying because of their leader stopped playing without even saying anything (PROBABLY DEAD) 

and i find that very lame and sorrowful and my suggestion is to bring back '' leader transfer '' till we find an another solution.

You're one of the first players I see in several years of playing since this feature was added which liked it and agrees to it

8 hours ago, illumi said:

First of all guilds are made with so much effort and money and some guilds there laying because of their leader stopped playing without even saying anything (PROBABLY DEAD) 

and i find that very lame and sorrowful and my suggestion is to bring back '' leader transfer '' till we find an another solution.

Totally. But they should make it like 2-3 months and not 2 weeks as before.

• Nolan changed the title to Leadership transfer

i think 2 month would be more than enough because guild leaders should be online and if they are not planing to join to the game just sell the guild or at least join for a minute every week it is very easy.