New offer 50% off on costumes

Coolstallone

]]] link=topic=36106.msg124591#msg124591 date=1321517011]

sorry again kuzz,

so u see an post of them is a joke for u ? or make u angry ?

sedition is the word

unfortunate and perhaps unintentional, but true.

Sedition is the word

unfortunate and perhaps unintentional, but true.

I don't know why the above post of mine included my words in your quote. Its a bug I think. I tried edit, everything seemed fine. Dunno what went wrong there.

For me and 98% of forum, rainbowzx´s words are not crap. All people talk like him saying how they see the game now (I was think developers want to see what we think about game, to improve it) and we are not banned doing the same like him.        If developers know all, why lot people is quiting warspear and nothing is it doing? And for what suggestions subforum?          .                                                                                                  In all mmorpgs always there are something funny to do. Tell me what do here if u are an old player when u got arena set.(Paying)      Hunt? Useless items with arena and crimson items, guards drops too. Quests? We are lvl 18 and we finish the map lot time ago. There arent quests to do.                                Only thing we can do is war the opposite faction, but the items need repair, and we need farm lot days if we want some gold (1g x drop).. Or pay real money for repair scroll..                                                                                                                                    Some people get bored in mmorpgs later (Not all people and too soon like here) yes, but all X.000.000 players of bests mmorpgs are new players??! Come on please.. We are the 1st who dont want warspear dead.. but we cant do nothing.. only tell developers what we see, the rest is for yours.

:unknw:

no. They asked to ban them - they got it. Even if it's joke I'm really serious right now.

Wow, Kuzmitch you just lost my respect, I was saying this is a good thing and what you do? you ban me from forum for 10 days? how profesional of you, I was clearly saying that this is good and you didn't do this cause you thought people was gonna spend more money for this, please reread my post, it's 100% CLEAR

This very good  :clapping: No, they didn't do this just for the money, Have some respect people  :facepalm: You want them to double it?  :wacko:

I said it's GOOD, and YOU DIDN'T DO IT FOR MONEY, YOU DID IT SO PEOPLE COULD BUY COSTUMES ( useless items ) IN CHEAPER WAY, Which is good.... Double read every post before you take big action, anyway you already lost my respect, go screw up the game in 2.5 oh, sorry, I meant SHOP  :crazy: You say Developers know everything bout this game, so I think you guys are really obsessed with money, you just prooved it right here... BTW, we not complaining that we are BORED with the game, we complaining cause your making Warspear ( one of the best game I ever played in my life, I mean WAS the best game ) into a goddamn SHOP, just lay low on the cash, tell that to whole Warspear team, It is a very good suggestion to make Warspear successful, I predict it's gonna die soon if you keep up with all this SHOP updates, You will still have people playing though, just the people who like shopping.. READ OUR SUGGESTIONS & STOP LISTENING TO THE MONEY'S SUGGESTION, If you read our suggestions and ignored most of them and listened to money then omg....  :facepalm:

Simply. Parody. to dodge the answer I hope it's true that you take it seriously and do something about it. At least in arena , teleports and items arena since so me weapons are better drops from bosses, :nea: :facepalm:

I think you should make game p2p and all items sell for gold(exept costumes, newbie gears, quest items, surprisd chest) i think it will be best solution. if all pro will leave in the internet warspear will have very,very bad reputation... kuzmich try play game from the start without spending money... and ppl need have more information about next updates, what we can expect.  ;)

I think you should make game p2p and all items sell for gold(exept costumes, newbie gears, quest items, surprisd chest) i think it will be best solution. if all pro will leave in the internet warspear will have very,very bad reputation... kuzmich try play game from the start without spending money... and ppl need have more information about next updates, what we can expect.  ;)

Are you 8years old?

It's good idea if Developer try to raise a char to level 18 normally, they will know flaws in the game

Yea and without help from people who know them :P They wouldn't even dream of doing it :D

If you wonder where we will spend all money which we will earn from Warspear Online, so here it is:

L

M

A

O

Best...response... ever....  :lol: :rofl:

If you wonder where we will spend all money which we will earn from Warspear Online, so here it is:

kuzz u could send some extra money to mee too:P i will take care of it lolol :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Ww know about all issues, of cause. We are on the final stage of launch SMS payments from 2 more companies which will cover more countries. Also, we will have an update in first week of december which will end Median Night and start winter event. Hope there will be annaunce at the end of November.

isnt it first week of december yet?

" Hope there will be annaunce at the end of November." -kuzz

november gone...december on...now atleast give us any info of it....its 4th today..u got 3 more days :dirol:  if u keep ur word ;D

" Hope there will be annaunce at the end of November." -kuzz

november gone...december on...now atleast give us any info of it....its 4th today..u got 3 more days :dirol:  if u keep ur word ;D

we all seeking the new update don't let us down  :mega_shok: 

Kuz said he hope there would be an announce in the end of november. Since there was no announce till now i guess there will be no update in this first week of december. Kuz as admin n his fellow that we known as moderator dont care about this forum. Admin n moderator suppose to give us any information that we demand. Like other games forum, moderator are so active. Better not hoping so much from this people. Just play n when u get bored, stop for a while and if u feel like to play again, you can continue to play. Admin n moderator in this forum are the worst i ever seen. :facepalm:

THATS BECAUSE HERE THE MAIN SERVER IS RUSSIAN...INTERNATIONAL FORUM IS LEAST CARED...IDK WHY...NO DEVELOPER REPLYIES HERE..THEY ONLY DO ON RUSSIAN...MODS R ACTIVE ON RUSSIAN...U CAN SEE THEIR FORUM.. :bomb: :facepalm: 

WE R SECOND FIDDLE....

MY REQUEST IF U REALLY DONT WANNA REPLY PLEASE CLOSE THIS FORUM :facepalm: .