New offer 50% off on costumes

Coolstallone

It seems they hopeing to get more costomers with costumes finally something gud but still does not get the fun back and for Indian costomers its gonna be hard sending 20-30 SMS to get one costume :clapping: what do you guys think about this......!!!!!

In my opinion wsrspear its closing. Before today end ill make a forum for everyone.. because i dunno how much this forum will be alive.

Just trying to get all the money they can before quitting. Thats how it looks like to my eyes.

Maybe Im wrong but everytime I was optimist with warspear it was a fail. Thats why im so pessimist now. :(

In my opinion wsrspear its closing. Before today end ill make a forum for everyone.. because i dunno how much this forum will be alive.

Just trying to get all the money they can before quitting. Thats how it looks like to my eyes.

Maybe Im wrong but everytime I was optimist with warspear it was a fail. Thats why im so pessimist now. :(

They never able to balance their income with the happiness of players,if they do so warspear will live long.

They never able to balance their income with the happiness of players,if they do so warspear will live long.

Happiness?? After 4months of playing this game thats the first time someone tell this word  :bomb:

:shok:

maybe you right

this game fail  :facepalm:

Happiness?? After 4months of playing this game thats the first time someone tell this word  :bomb:

:shok: :shok: then it's me the 1st one to tell it :yahoo: :yahoo:

It's kind of funny to read what people can imagine about just simple sale, which is usual marketing instrument. We just do limited sell-off of costumes this week and that's all.

It seems like RainbowZ should stop his wishful thinking. If you just bored to not spread it across other players and community.

It's kind of funny to read what people can imagine about just simple sale, which is usual marketing instrument. We just do limited sell-off of costumes this week and that's all.

It seems like RainbowZ should stop his wishful thinking. If you just bored to not spread it across other players and community.

ow  ;D

kuzmitch, good, finally something for the players in so long time... but what about it? u make such offers and some ppl cant buy, brazillians without sms option for long, just remember it, also indian price is stupid... its like more than 1$ for 100mc...

Ww know about all issues, of cause. We are on the final stage of launch SMS payments from 2 more companies which will cover more countries. Also, we will have an update in first week of december which will end Median Night and start winter event. Hope there will be annaunce at the end of November.

Ww know about all issues, of cause. We are on the final stage of launch SMS payments from 2 more companies which will cover more countries. Also, we will have an update in first week of december which will end Median Night and start winter event. Hope there will be annaunce at the end of November.

can you please say if arena tickets situation will change? EVERYBODY hates it, even the ones who payed for tickets, the rating means nothing in arena, all have same gear in couple days, is the dev team atleast aware of this? please answer as it is the main reason people quit and do not like this update,.

if they do not, arena rating means nothing but how much tickets you can afford, so you pay real money to be top 1 thats it, not a top1 fighter, just a little ticket spammer noob.

so atleast make the items worse than boss drops, then we can just pretend arena doesnt exist and go on endlessy farming, even better would be random drops, random stats of the items, lvl15-18 with multiple chances of the best dropping depending bosses, not always the same, but like that will ever happen.

Yep,it's all about arena tickets and arena items which meant to sell for real money,those are the main reasons for most players to leave the game.

even the russian players complain about if you read there forum, worst idea in the history of warspear.

rainbowz banned from forum? thats sound good, its same as ignore someone, what u think if u start a new life and go in a company work there and everybody ignore u? if u banned he, choose this: ban me or remove he from banned.

rainbowz banned from forum? thats sound good, its same as ignore someone, what u think if u start a new life and go in a company work there and everybody ignore u? if u banned he, choose this: ban me or remove he from banned.

:bomb: :bomb: the game is a one update of the fail. @kuzmitch change this now  :dirol:the. Problem no is prices of Costumes are not the problem. This. In the arena the only thing is getting. It is the longest serving players in warspear they leave and that people have to pay for all this already please. I hand this by going to stop this and stop destroying the game, a game is for fun and not to make much money. What makes me most angry is that the arena weapons are better than weapons of heads that are nearly impossible to get. Nice gam

e but you'll end up with very quickly if you follow so :facepalm:

Lol its not like a game account been blocked he can come again with different id and this post is about costume prices and not of ppl being banned please stick to topic and yeah i read in kuzmitch post of rare costumes which i haven't seen yet anybody got an idea about it .....????? :search:

They will ban ewryone who tel the true, and who can see wath is realy happenig. Rainbowz was bad cos he showed wath is ws all abouth, so they terminated him.

They dont care for forum rights. Same thing can happen to me or anyone, no mater of your status.

"Truth" is the biggest noncence that I ever heard on this forum. How can you think that we, as developers, doesn't know anything about what happening in the game? You know the "truth" as you wish it be, we know EVERYTHING. In every MMORPG people sooner or later get bored, become crazy and start writing crappy things on forums, that is the "truth", I tell you.

I like his posts  ;D ;D

"Truth" is the biggest noncence that I ever heard on this forum. How can you think that we, as developers, doesn't know anything about what happening in the game? You know the "truth" as you wish it be, we know EVERYTHING. In every MMORPG people sooner or later get bored, become crazy and start writing crappy things on forums, that is the "truth", I tell you.

I write crap too, why i dont get ban? I want a ban too, in the name of justice!! Rainbowz dont deserve it. :)

Ps: i dont fear a bans, because i can back here anytime i want, even after ban, its not hard to change IP number in xx century. Hello dynamic IP and proxy. Said that to rainbowz. ;)

I write crap too, why i dont get ban? I want a ban too, in the name of justice!! Rainbowz dont deserve it. :)

Ps: i dont fear a bans, because i can back here anytime i want, even after ban, its not hard to change IP number in xx century. Hello dynamic IP and proxy. Said that to rainbowz. ;)

lol. u r crazy :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

bet you too coward to spam the forum

No way! If thats a challenge, im in. But not today, need to wake up to work early, also i need to run my Pc made by USSR to fast spam.

Ps:  I bet u remember the "spam era". :)

No way! If thats a challenge, im in. But not today, need to wake up to work early, also i need to run my Pc made by USSR to fast spam.

Ps:  I bet u remember the "spam era". :)

uh huh, sure.

For me and 98% of forum, rainbowzx´s words are not crap. All people talk like him saying how they see the game now (I was think developers want to see what we think about game, to improve it) and we are not banned doing the same like him.         If developers know all, why lot people is quiting warspear and nothing is it doing? And for what suggestions subforum?           .                                                                                                   In all mmorpgs always there are something funny to do. Tell me what do here if u are an old player when u got arena set.(Paying)      Hunt? Useless items with arena and crimson items, guards drops too. Quests? We are lvl 18 and we finish the map lot time ago. There arent quests to do.                                 Only thing we can do is war the opposite faction, but the items need repair, and we need farm lot days if we want some gold (1g x drop).. Or pay real money for repair scroll..                                                                                                                                     Some people get bored in mmorpgs later (Not all people and too soon like here) yes, but all X.000.000 players of bests mmorpgs are new players??! Come on please.. We are the 1st who dont want warspear dead.. but we cant do nothing.. only tell developers what we see, the rest is for yours.

i tink its ok to haw arena tickets  :blush: + they are not so expensive as u tink  :unknw: butmy problem is that no one play in 3v3 or 5v5 and u realy shud bring back practis arena thing

Finally, m happy to see active participation by the admin.

Perhaps you realised that a simple response and a bit of news from your end could boost the morale of your players.

Winter event. I love events :)

Urm. Kuzz? Any words on the "truth" behind the current Arena system?

sorry before , i wanna ask u ,

will rainbow,luks ,etc got unbanned forum ?

if dont .what a reason of he all got permanently on banned forum ?

no. They asked to ban them - they got it. Even if it's joke I'm really serious right now.

sorry again kuzz,

so u see an post of them is a joke for u ? or make u angry ?