Stoopit leader

Animal

Hello, please I need advice. 

Me and few friends own a guild, we expend months to gather 12M gold to buy it and leadership was shared by 4/5 players who put money for it. 

One of us, our current leader, found a bug and the stoopit used it without any of the rest knowledge and now he's baned and we (the others) can't get lead now. 

Please drop some info about what to do. Cause we worked hard for it, and it's not our fault one of us cheated without our knowledge. It's a level 8 guild and we doin great job but now players are starting leaving, cs we have all gold for stmnas and pots in wh 😞

1 hour ago, Animal said:

Me and few friends own a guild, we expend months to gather 12M gold to buy it and leadership was shared by 4/5 players who put money for it. 

One of us, our current leader, found a bug and the stoopit used it without any of the rest knowledge and now he's baned and we (the others) can't get lead now. 

Please drop some info about what to do. Cause we worked hard for it, and it's not our fault one of us cheated without our knowledge. It's a level 8 guild and we doin great job but now players are starting leaving, cs we have all gold for stmnas and pots in wh 😞

Unfortunately we don't transfer guild's leadership.  

Just try to contact the leader and ask him to email the support in order to check if his account can be unblocked.

9 hours ago, Nolan said:

Unfortunately we don't transfer guild's leadership.  

Just try to contact the leader and ask him to email the support in order to check if his account can be unblocked.

That does not sound very fair, but also its confusing me. 

Isn't the lead of a guild  transferred after 2 weeks automatically? 

2 minutes ago, Mooh said:

That does not sound very fair, but also its confusing me. 

He should not break the rules in the first place. 

4 minutes ago, Mooh said:

Isn't the lead of a guild  transferred after 2 weeks automatically? 

Since update 9.2, the leadership is not transferred automatically anymore. A different feature will be implemented in the future.

11 часов назад, Animal сказал:

What's the panic about? Yes, now we'll have to wait for the new leadership transfer rules. But what's the problem? Is it the setup of the warehouse?

15 hours ago, Nolan said:

Since update 9.2, the leadership is not transferred automatically anymore. A different feature will be implemented in the future.

Good to know. Ty nolan

15 hours ago, акм said:

What's the panic about? Yes, now we'll have to wait for the new leadership transfer rules. But what's the problem? Is it the setup of the warehouse?

Indeed. Gold is kidnapped until we get new system. 

47 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Since update 9.2, the leadership is not transferred automatically anymore. A different feature will be implemented in the future 

10 hours ago, Nolan said:

Breaking the rules or not, I shouldn't be responsible for the suffering of many. Just for my own. I totally respect these bans that happened but the poor guild and its other  leaders cant take the consequences of my selfish, shortsighted behavior. I was hella mad at the gms for letting bug abuses go by in the past when they were committed by rich ppl that burst tons of money into the game. Like when the mcoin shop was bugged and ppl recorded buying THOUSANDS of sets of stam and signs. And, what a miracle, no one got punished. I saw people abusing another bug i happened to find out about, but i couldn't report them. 

I see what this game is to many people. It's a toxic competition that drives ppl insane, makes them abandon their morals, become addicted, fight dirty, insult strangers on the internet. I see all the flaws people show because of the competition in ws. But i also see the people behind that, i see the immaturity of their behavior and i see that they are not yet ready to face the loss of the game. I couldn't be so cruel to ppl, no matter what rules they were breaking. So i started abusing the bug myself and i shared all my drops to free to play people that don't invest their rl money to the game. 

I didn't even know it was that big of a deal until i read the game rules again. Then i stopped but it was too late already. I faced all the consequences and i accept them but i cant let my idiocy be the end of all the things my friends worked for. They had no idea what i was doing, they cant be punished for my mistakes. 

That's why im glad that there will be an update about leadership changes in the future. 

Because even tho i know this game is mostly about money, i can at least believe now that the gms and devs care at least a little about ppl that just play their game for fun. It's a great game with awesome designs and helping f2p people in this time of abuse by rich p2w guys is something honorable to do. 

For now, Thankyu 

2 hours ago, Mooh said:

Breaking the rules or not, I shouldn't be responsible for the suffering of many. Just for my own. I totally respect these bans that happened but the poor guild and its other  leaders cant take the consequences of my selfish, shortsighted behavior. I was hella mad at the gms for letting bug abuses go by in the past when they were committed by rich ppl that burst tons of money into the game. Like when the mcoin shop was bugged and ppl recorded buying THOUSANDS of sets of stam and signs. And, what a miracle, no one got punished. I saw people abusing another bug i happened to find out about, but i couldn't report them. 

I see what this game is to many people. It's a toxic competition that drives ppl insane, makes them abandon their morals, become addicted, fight dirty, insult strangers on the internet. I see all the flaws people show because of the competition in ws. But i also see the people behind that, i see the immaturity of their behavior and i see that they are not yet ready to face the loss of the game. I couldn't be so cruel to ppl, no matter what rules they were breaking. So i started abusing the bug myself and i shared all my drops to free to play people that don't invest their rl money to the game. 

I didn't even know it was that big of a deal until i read the game rules again. Then i stopped but it was too late already. I faced all the consequences and i accept them but i cant let my idiocy be the end of all the things my friends worked for. They had no idea what i was doing, they cant be punished for my mistakes. 

That's why im glad that there will be an update about leadership changes in the future. 

Because even tho i know this game is mostly about money, i can at least believe now that the gms and devs care at least a little about ppl that just play their game for fun. It's a great game with awesome designs and helping f2p people in this time of abuse by rich p2w guys is something honorable to do. 

For now, Thankyu 

I love u bro 

16 hours ago, Mooh said:

For now, Thankyu 

If you are the guild's leader, you are responsible for it. They have trusted you, helped you grow the guild and it was tottaly up to them.

It is not a fault from our end. The changes in the leadership transferring was announced with the 9.2 release and you guys should be aware of. I understand your loss, but as said before if you never broke these rules, this would never happen. 

Ye ik 🐬 it wont change until the update that changes that system comes out. Until then they will survive, its not the biggest loss but it'll be harder. 

I do hope it happens soon because i know this is not the only guild where it happened and i dont want hundreds of players in each server leave the game because of their leaders dark decisions 

We'll stay put 

Edited by Mooh

I mean, i like the new permanent leadership rule. Wont have to worry of random transfers.

If indeed the leader gets banned, the only way to recover it should be with the CREATOR of the guild asking for it and noone else.

But again, permanent is cool. Since anyone of the heirs can say its their guild and they paid for it and want to recover it. Which gives the possibility for anyone to scam a guild from anyone if they are heirs inside that guild.

Permanent should stay, sadly if you break the rules you get punished and your wrong doings punish others at the same time. DONT BREAK THE RULES!!!

guilds is lack of ranks, some uses heir for ap skill but definitely not leader type, there's too many heirs who shouldn't have leadeship. There been couple of times when guild leaders even quit suddenly due bad real life situations, my leader became inactive and later we heard she was sick, then we asked to support to get leadeship, and we got it luckily, few years ago. There should be indeed a time limit for transfer leadership, because guild is normally a investment of many people, the bigger guild, the more roles people has there. I think would be great for leader to choose seconth, even third leader(just as they choose guild commanders) , who takes over after a limit of inactivity, if none of these would be online, oldest heir in guild should get the leadeship. 

Thats a great idea. I don't know how the actual system will look later but im sure its gonna be good for the people who lost their leads. As i saw, it does not only affect us 🐍