Fakes

Chickenfly

Alright so i heard recently, and saw some myself, that some people are using my name to try scam people and trying to sell my acc.. Posted in support, now a notification for all of you here, if anyone says he is chickenfly or hypotex and that he selling acc, thats not me 150%, you can hear from me on one of my chars, names ill give below, all other names claiming they are chickenfly or hypotex are liars and scammers, i heard a person named Flaresword scammed 30k from someone claiming he was me, im sorry for that person but its not me, and you are free to report anyone claiming he is me, i made it clear in the support section that something is going on and i have nothing to do with me, so should be no problems...

My chars: Chickenfly, Hypotex, Fishfilet, Ripeos, Karpos, Hotwingss    Any other char name claiming he is me, is a liar and a scammer, so dont trust them.

• 1 month later...

Alright so i heard recently, and saw some myself, that some people are using my name to try scam people and trying to sell my acc.. Posted in support, now a notification for all of you here, if anyone says he is chickenfly or hypotex and that he selling acc, thats not me 150%, you can hear from me on one of my chars, names ill give below, all other names claiming they are chickenfly or hypotex are liars and scammers, i heard a person named Flaresword scammed 30k from someone claiming he was me, im sorry for that person but its not me, and you are free to report anyone claiming he is me, i made it clear in the support section that something is going on and i have nothing to do with me, so should be no problems...

My chars: Chickenfly, Hypotex, Fishfilet, Ripeos, Karpos, Hotwingss    Any other char name claiming he is me, is a liar and a scammer, so dont trust them.

Zomg i didnt know u was ripeos :rofl: my ranger is tyde lol