Swizzbeatt Scammer. +ScreenShots.

Become

Hello players,

Lots of people saying that SWIZZBEATT is scammer, lots defending him.

He was buying me mcoins for 3days, he totaly ignored me on whatsapp and game. Still havent go the mcoins. Will send more ss from whatsapp.

He scammed my ~ 200k, Heroic armor, ice queen 4 rings and amulet.

Cant send ss of items, bcuz was giving him using phone which cant do ss.

But i will send  you guys ss from whatsapp when he ask to give me my stuff for him to sell to take 10% of total for selling it.

Got ban bcuz reported for sharing, giving my acc logins to other, maybe he reported it also. 

lost all my chars.

He say that me scammed Bestpower, but i was made a topic that bestpower is scammed, so how could i? had a conflict with real scammer so he gaved me acc, it was a must to give it back to real owner Skribblez. I gaved to Swizzbeatt. Skribblez attacked me that i scammed it, i dont know what Swizz said to him, but he was like crazy.  (got to delete it bcuz i had a fight with a scammer for that post, had to delete it bcuz he was telling that im scammer. reporting me with a lie to support.) maybe swizz reported me with ss when i shared my acc info and writte a ticket to support.

In time will send more ss with Swizzbeatt from which you can 100% believe me that he is scammer.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

88295_.png

88296_.png

88297_.png

88298_.png

My brain hurts from trying to translate this into good english.

And still I dont even understand what supposedly happened here

My brain hurts from trying to translate this into good english.

And still I dont even understand what supposedly happened here

lmao same