GOOD PLAYERS QUITING THE GAME,WHY?

espanish94

mister @kuzmitch the game is crashing because all the pro players are quiting the game, noob players only can win the pros and old players if they have miracle points , paying for runes and crystals and disguises its fine but paying for arenas! wtf is this Опубликованное фото  in next update please change this things....  Опубликованное фото  and stop quiting my post this is a really problem in emerald  :facepalm:                                        :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

i quit bcz some greedy and selfish ppl in US sapphire i dont think developers r greedy bcz they doing there job bcz every1 want reward for his hard work, some ppl in game making game harder by overpricing i hope der will some in game moderators. but ya der is no chance for me to play this game again. ppl  not playing game for fun they just want to show that they are powerful than others many of them dont want to sell arena tickets bcz they think if others get those weapons n stuff they cant b powerful,  just selfish n greedy thoughts

no true friends no fun

A lot of people over price. Like one guy wanted 300K for Tested Scepter. One possible way to win back pro players is to update and have third island and level increased to at least 30-36.

this game is for rich peoples, only they is not bored

i was very strong before arena equips  :sorry:

probably i was one of the strongest shamans of EU emerald server

but now i am feeble becuase i cnt get mc, so is hard to buy arena equips

only using free tickets n any buyed with gold ( for this im poor now )  :cray:

• 3 weeks later...

bro's... i think the friendly game is the best way to be powerful. i know who buy mcoins, the game stay more easy... but is a fact, all games are like this... so do a hard work, try to beat all they rich ppl who buy just mcoins and buy the best itens... updates comes, and with this, i think one day the game will be playable by all us, without this "mercenary" things... see you in emerald ;)

mister @kuzmitch the game is crashing because all the pro players are quiting the game, noob players only can win the pros and old players if they have miracle points , paying for runes and crystals and disguises its fine but paying for arenas! wtf is this Опубликованное фото  in next update please change this things....  Опубликованное фото  and stop quiting my post this is a really problem in emerald  :facepalm:                                        :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

i agree, thats a big annoying problem :(

• 9 months later...

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD autoquoting  :bad: :bad: :bad:

Yes, thuis is a seriously problem when really good old-timers are qutinig. At their places come new high amped players who have no respect to others, and only shouting "noobs" and so on.. Game is starting to be commercial..

These are players i DO NOT respect at all. i can't stand highly amped noobs jumping every single enemy they see. especially at pvp cave. the MOST abused jumping class will have to be rangers. i mean seriously, rangers blessing is so good that lvl 14 rangers are attempting to jump other high lvled classes? lol seriously :facepalm:  okay, i can kill them in like two crit hits. but no other classes at low lvl (with little or no defence) would want to jump a high lvler. too bad rangers are doing it :shout:

i was once at pvp cave alone when 4 lvl 14 rangers entered cave, they started to use blessing and one attacked my warlock. Only thing i had to do was to use circle of dark, fear one and kill one by one. They were all killed in a few seconds. :facepalm: 

These are players i DO NOT respect at all. i can't stand highly amped noobs jumping every single enemy they see. especially at pvp cave. the MOST abused jumping class will have to be rangers. i mean seriously, rangers blessing is so good that lvl 14 rangers are attempting to jump other high lvled classes? lol seriously :facepalm:  okay, i can kill them in like two crit hits. but no other classes at low lvl (with little or no defence) would want to jump a high lvler. too bad rangers are doing it :shout:

i was once at pvp cave alone when 4 lvl 14 rangers entered cave, they started to use blessing and one attacked my warlock. Only thing i had to do was to use circle of dark, fear one and kill one by one. They were all killed in a few seconds. :facepalm:

This is showing off from their side. They are looking like "hey, i have blessing i can kill u in few secs" and loughing. And we cant do anything about it. U killed them, but they will return  more and more. Good real player will not do such a things. Only kids who are rushing for a pc after school do such a things. Shame that this fine game is destroyed by ppl like these.

I killed my feelings about uncomfortable with such noob attitude since long time ago.

Having friends is the only reason you stay in this game.

Well, to have friends its depend on your own attitude actually.

My tips is: friendship could be diminished by time if you not spent your time in seconds just to say hi/hello when they are on, its simple but true

this game is for rich peoples, only they is not bored

i was very strong before arena equips  :sorry:

probably i was one of the strongest shamans of EU emerald server

but now i am feeble becuase i cnt get mc, so is hard to buy arena equips

only using free tickets n any buyed with gold ( for this im poor now )  :cray:

your not weak your still one of the best shamans  :drinks:

"One does not simply stop playing warspear" boromir once told me. I guess he was right after all, even after all those years that has passed, i still play warspear ;D

"One does not simply stop playing warspear" boromir once told me. I guess he was right after all, even after all those years that has passed, i still play warspear ;D

... And then u woke up?  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

edit: I went to personal.

I left / took a break because i got bored of game and new update was a dissapointment.

But developers take amp system away and refund mc spent on it.

You will still make money for server maintance and development as you did before amp system. And players will enjoy game more and increse in ammount.

Take care all, maybe i be back one day.

Ps. Wrong section for that info I know.

i agree with you but i cant quit of warspear im on love

I think you're suffering from the most feared disease ;

"warspear addiction pest" don't worry, im infected with it aswell :lol:

I think you're suffering from the most feared disease ;

"warspear addiction pest" don't worry, im infected with it aswell :lol:

Samsung Warspear - Everyone's invited addicted! :diablo:

edit: I went to personal.

I left / took a break because i got bored of game and new update was a dissapointment.

But developers take amp system away and refund mc spent on it.

You will still make money for server maintance and development as you did before amp system. And players will enjoy game more and increse in ammount.

Take care all, maybe i be back one day.

Ps. Wrong section for that info I know.

taking a  breal is fine. I did for 2mo, but I dont understand why amp system is still a problem? Have you ever played a f2p game without a amp system? I shouldnt say ive played alot of games, bbut in the 3 f2p mmo-rpgs ive played all have had amp systems. And they have been alot more expensive and lower succes-rates.

I think ppl are pissy cause swamp is the biggest benefit for ppl that play on phone devices and not playing on a pc for 8h a day. I think after balance patch on swamp its nice and now no group can hold monopoly anymore. Randomness is boring at times, but it balances with grinding better that way. Besides dont you think gear and lv cap is going up soon and then swamp is going to be perfect for lvling players. One day its going to be in perspective to alot bigger game.

taking a  breal is fine. I did for 2mo, but I dont understand why amp system is still a problem? Have you ever played a f2p game without a amp system? I shouldnt say ive played alot of games, bbut in the 3 f2p mmo-rpgs ive played all have had amp systems. And they have been alot more expensive and lower succes-rates.

I think ppl are pissy cause swamp is the biggest benefit for ppl that play on phone devices and not playing on a pc for 8h a day. I think after balance patch on swamp its nice and now no group can hold monopoly anymore. Randomness is boring at times, but it balances with grinding better that way. Besides dont you think gear and lv cap is going up soon and then swamp is going to be perfect for lvling players. One day its going to be in perspective to alot bigger game.

You may be a long haired but i'v read a few of your posts an you make abit of sence, however, I  don't think 150 sign an damage is acceptable for a rangers weapon, why they take more than any other :( thats only to +6 btw an a staff went to +7 n about 15 to 20 or less. i wont by mcoin no more, duck that rip off shit.

As far as I know all weapons have the same amp chances. Ive heard armors have better chances and I agree with that theory. If their would be a diffrence between weapons shouldnt it be for 1h swords for bd and rouge since they need 2x amp? But im not sure if they get a better chance then 2h weapons cause in the end dual wields at +9, id say is stronger then a labrys at +9. My opinion.

I dont know if devs have balanced amp chances in any patches - to make it easier or harder. Its never been offcially stated in any update.

I guess we should bring this up with snorlax - he usually aswers questions like this.

You may be a long haired but i'v read a few of your posts an you make abit of sence, however, I  don't think 150 sign an damage is acceptable for a rangers weapon, why they take more than any other :( thats only to +6 btw an a staff went to +7 n about 15 to 20 or less. i wont by mcoin no more, duck that rip off shit.

Why u always complaining about rangers/rangers weapons being worse than others if rangers and their weapons are still most op in game? U just have no luck. They dont take more than others! Dont spread lies. It all depends only on luck.

As far as I know all weapons have the same amp chances. Ive heard armors have better chances and I agree with that theory. If their would be a diffrence between weapons shouldnt it be for 1h swords for bd and rouge since they need 2x amp? But im not sure if they get a better chance then 2h weapons cause in the end dual wields at +9, id say is stronger then a labrys at +9. My opinion.

I dont know if devs have balanced amp chances in any patches - to make it easier or harder. Its never been offcially stated in any update.

I guess we should bring this up with snorlax - he usually aswers questions like this.

agreed, :)

Why u always complaining about rangers/rangers weapons being worse than others if rangers and their weapons are still most op in game? U just have no luck. They dont take more than others! Dont spread lies. It all depends only on luck.

omg not you again, why you always argue with what i have to say? how about go make a ranger an try an amp there xbow an then tell me its balanced, my friend BD got to +8 on both his swords in less sign than my xbow, is that fair? i think yes maybe but not the extra excessive sign i'v had to use even tho i agree with that fact he has 2 weapons to amp while i'm still stuck on +6, i don't make lies, i have no need for that. if its all just pure luck witch i bet its not then im shit outa luck

it all depends on luck. i lost 20s to amp bow at +4, 1s to +5, and 7 to +6 :P Hoever i dont like that shitty sytstem. And why in god name when i always enter arena all my enemys are +10000000 pomped guys ? Cmn its stupid when i hit them for 170 and they me for 360 .

omg not you again, why you always argue with what i have to say? how about go make a ranger an try an amp there xbow an then tell me its balanced, my friend BD got to +8 on both his swords in less sign than my xbow, is that fair? i think yes maybe but not the extra excessive sign i'v had to use even tho i agree with that fact he has 2 weapons to amp while i'm still stuck on +6, i don't make lies, i have no need for that. if its all just pure luck witch i bet its not then im shit outa luck

Yes, exactly what i said, you are out of luck, sorry bro. For ur information , i have ranger;)