What happen to ur char after update ?????

raguku

My druid & priest heal point down

Easy lost gear when up to +2

Hard amply

Swamp reward only norlant shield

If this happen n not get change imeddiatly i think this game will lost more gamers n be dumped

I think i will go to retired to

cos i already spend lot of money for this game n im being bore for this update

Sorry for my bad english

You got now high dmg and a proper heal. But I am aware that some people just wanna be high-healing.

Use signs. That is how it is.

Should everyone be able to run around +10?

If you would get useful gear more often, the gear would be too common.

You got now high dmg and a proper heal. But I am aware that some people just wanna be high-healing.

Use signs. That is how it is.

Should everyone be able to run around +10?

If you would get useful gear more often, the gear would be too common.

to get high amply we need more sign n u know for get more sign we must spend lot of money

My druid & priest heal point down

Easy lost gear when up to +2

Hard amply

Swamp reward only norlant shield

If this happen n not get change imeddiatly i think this game will lost more gamers n be dumped

I think i will go to retired to

cos i already spend lot of money for this game n im being bore for this update

Sorry for my bad english

Sorry but I hate people like you;

The game is bugged after update because:

- You re not dropping doom from every reward

- You can't amp your weapon to +10 without sign

- You don't have the best heal in the game when you have +5 staff

Think a little about it; now u have more damage and still good amount of heal. You want more? Buy miracle coins or go farm. It's funny that people at their low amped chars cry that this game is only to spend $$$ on. (ofc at the +8/9/ it can be but no at +4/5)

You know that when I was at 14 lvl and I wanted to amp my weapon, I didn't cry cuz it's impossible i just go farm. Of course I could buy mc but I have taken it like a chalange and believe me it's not so hard to farm daily items ~ 3-4k/h if you are weak - can be twice more or just go farm astral/normal bosses.

Ahh but I forgot... You want to get 200k in few minutes every day... Quit game then and quit all mmo where you need to do something instead of waitting and crying.

Sorry but I hate people like you;

The game is bugged after update because:

- You re not dropping doom from every reward

- You can't amp your weapon to +10 without sign

- You don't have the best heal in the game when you have +5 staff

Think a little about it; now u have more damage and still good amount of heal. You want more? Buy miracle coins or go farm. It's funny that people at their low amped chars cry that this game is only to spend $$$ on. (ofc at the +8/9/ it can be but no at +4/5)

You know that when I was at 14 lvl and I wanted to amp my weapon, I didn't cry cuz it's impossible i just go farm. Of course I could buy mc but I have taken it like a chalange and believe me it's not so hard to farm daily items ~ 3-4k/h if you are weak - can be twice more or just go farm astral/normal bosses.

Ahh but I forgot... You want to get 200k in few minutes every day... Quit game then and quit all mmo where you need to do something instead of waitting and crying.

Its important to me n i know u hate coz my complain

Mmo is a chalenge for player

I ask to u best player is a good player or rich player bro? u know the player all over the world is many kind...from the rich to the poor

If this update make u happy maybe u are is a rich man....please think a poor player like us? to get best item all we do all quest n quest...not like u buy n buy

n more important questor n buyer who is more best in pvp ?? u can answer it i guees

So i know fron now the gods player is i rich boy player

Sorry for my bad language

Its important to me n i know u hate coz my complain

Mmo is a chalenge for player

I ask to u best player is a good player or rich player bro? u know the player all over the world is many kind...from the rich to the poor

If this update make u happy maybe u are is a rich man....please think a poor player like us? to get best item all we do all quest n quest...not like u buy n buy

n more important questor n buyer who is more best in pvp ?? u can answer it i guees

So i know fron now the gods player is i rich boy player

Sorry for my bad language

"Mmo is a chalange for player"

Didn't it make this game more challanging? Instead of crying that get gold is impossible you should go and do something, because making gold in this game is very easy.

But people don't farm, don't 'buy lower sell higher', don't do dungeons - because they're lazy and they want everything instantly, well not in mmo.

"Mmo is a chalange for player"

Didn't it make this game more challanging? Instead of crying that get gold is impossible you should go and do something, because making gold in this game is very easy.

But people don't farm, don't 'buy lower sell higher', don't do dungeons - because they're lazy and they want everything instantly, well not in mmo.

I made like 150k gold on this update bcaz of the sun magic items I got my hands on before update. You see Raguku? I am not buying mc, but I still am kind of wealthy bcaz I actually work for my gold, and find new ways of getting more.

I made like 150k gold on this update bcaz of the sun magic items I got my hands on before update. You see Raguku? I am not buying mc, but I still am kind of wealthy bcaz I actually work for my gold, and find new ways of getting more.

Yupz u are right bro

but when the update begin u know norlant quest is hard to get reward

in us i do quest in a week i collect 34 norlant shielding rune

when all magic changed to one kind magic iam verry disapointed for my heal skill down 12% cos astral useless anymore

and now when u amply to +2 is always lost

Thanks to player who do quest n farm to be good player i honored to be know u

Yupz u are right bro

but when the update begin u know norlant quest is hard to get reward

in us i do quest in a week i collect 34 norlant shielding rune

when all magic changed to one kind magic iam verry disapointed for my heal skill down 12% cos astral useless anymore

and now when u amply to +2 is always lost

Thanks to player who do quest n farm to be good player i honored to be know u

It didn't happen because of update, everything depends on your luck, you re just unlucky then. Your heal went down because you are low amped. For me it raised; i have more dmg and more heal and amp to +2 isn't lost, I amped my both rings to +2 without sign.

It didn't happen because of update, everything depends on your luck, you re just unlucky then. Your heal went down because you are low amped. For me it raised; i have more dmg and more heal and amp to +2 isn't lost, I amped my both rings to +2 without sign.

yeah face factor n lucky factor my druid n priest lost amply ring n amulet to +2 :'(