[2021.04.26] Game servers restart

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

UPD: servers are running!

Dear players!

Please keep in mind that today, 26.04.2021, at 14:15 CEST, the servers will be restarted due to performing maintenance work.

The game will be unavailable for roughly 10 minutes.

Please also don’t forget that used elixirs and minions are paused and seeker’s endurance will be restored if at the moment of the reboot the player was in a dungeon.

Please don’t plan anything important for that time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
AIGRIND  

• Holmes pinned this topic

is this server maintenance devs? ive been annonyed by slow connection performance when entering dungeon, then disconnected by peer and cant do relog about 15-20 mnt this morning. 

• Holmes unpinned this topic
On 4/26/2021 at 3:29 PM, Zeusthegod said:

What the duck is wrong with you guys?

I can explain for you. We found a bug that we duplicated everything (spring chests, reputation points etc.) all of battle pass rewards. So AIGIRING stopped servers 8th times or wait maybe 7th. Then they fixed that. But still many players continue farm botting afk gold and many player still continue botting in arena. By the way, previous reset they fixed battle pass quests that you could have given unlimited tasks. 

23 minutes ago, LeBlanco said:

I can explain for you. We found a bug that we duplicated everything (spring chests, reputation points etc.) all of battle pass rewards. So AIGIRING stopped servers 8th times or wait maybe 7th. Then they fixed that. But still many players continue farm botting afk gold and many player still continue botting in arena. By the way, previous reset they fixed battle pass quests that you could have given unlimited tasks. 

But who used battle pass missions bug they didn't banned. AIGRIND keep blocking who they want. They think we won't see what's background. Half of my friends were banned with "using bug" reason. Why I can see others still in game who used bug? When I reported no one replied to my mail. I'm sure the game will become more playable without this discrimination. Until that day come I stop playing..

1 hour ago, LeBlanco said:

Ok.

But was a joke tho.