~List of players who quit Warspear~

Cevilone

this is not a normal the :pleasantry: f...kng :pleasantry:  game is a shop stop this or the game final. the old players leaving of game  and the noobs can win the pros  only if they have miracle points  :facepalm:

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

was about to make one:

Sapphire:

-scout

-quariusz

-phame

-phamie

-constugg

-kalyx

-zinker

-Hookshoot / Bearwolf

-Dinalt just sometimes

-grocery

-blazze

-arghost

-arkdiablo

-darklord

-legionn

-memeko just sometimes

-harass just some times

-yins just sometimes

-sorath

and many that i forgot.

Blazze still plays saw him today other than that psunami accout was blocked mine as well chrono is hardly to be seen and vestorya is planning to buy the game with arena points :wacko:

was about to make one:

Sapphire:

-scout

-quariusz

-phame

-phamie

-constugg

-kalyx

-zinker

-Hookshoot / Bearwolf

-Dinalt just sometimes

-grocery

-blazze

-arghost

-arkdiablo

-darklord

-legionn

-memeko just sometimes

-harass just some times

-yins just sometimes

-sorath

and many that i forgot.

taizi

whiteness

playyalp r mc player they also quit

:'(

missing all of u

Blazze still plays saw him today other than that psunami accout was blocked mine as well chrono is hardly to be seen and vestorya is planning to buy the game with arena points :wacko:

Sorry someone told me that he quitted. I didnt know that.

from emerald:

luks

Just hanging around by saying hi and bye to friends untill next update,

Same... hoping that there will be a next update.. but already know.that it wont realize our wishes..

Same... hoping that there will be a next update.. but already know.that it wont realize our wishes..

If it didn't impressed us,lets get the f##k outta here!!! >:D

I think the game isn't as fun and interesting as it was when I started playing (v.1.0)

With each next update there were more and more disadvantages than advantages... But only since v.1.9 the game is completly not enjoyable for me and some of my friends...

I'm not playing anymore, maybe I will check the game on next update. But probably not, because AiGrind tends to discourage Warspear players.

Wake up devs!!

Wait update for what guys...? If u pay, u can kill the best players of the game..or one party without druid/shaman..

Just use revive scroll, pot, hits, revive scroll, pot, hits, revive scroll, pot, hits.

What update are u dreaming with this bullshit thing?

Guild system? U can have all lifes u want if u pay.

Now some elves say rogues overpowered??? xdddddd Rich guys overpowered!!!!!

For what people want class skill balance?? Miracle coins give u not-dead skill and u can kill everyone.

Devs need money its ok.. Make month payment for play, or only sell with miracle coins lot costumes, laugh/dance option, private house...ect.. But only look things..

With this lot more people want go to play warspear and that means more money for devs.

Add me to the list.

I was smart enough to leave the game at beggining of 1.0v, because game was too boring. I see nothing changes at all. Right now money rule this game. Devs thought that ppl will wait half year to be able to lvl up character a bit? No way..

So basically, everyone just wants to leave? D: It's pretty sad actually. Was tempted to buy mcoins but I think I've changed my mind.

I know lots of my friends that quit from this game

-Zhark

-Tidis

-Uchisasuke

-Bqb

-Haffan

-Palmore

-Kingerrs

-Xex

and more..

I believe new comer player didnt know about us

as we play before devs even give us skill to use(before v 1.0.0)

only few of old pro player that still playing WS

this game getting bored as noob with lots of money rules this game

and also stuck at lvl 18 for over 4 months is not a good choice

game update is arena and mc shop only... my friend play 2 day already lv13 use mc item and arena arena... yeaa much ppl new can win vs ppl old use mc coin....  warspear broken, is game for ppl have much money LOL

Aaaaahhh stop pretending to quit i c most of you guys on the battle field specialy the one who started the post :facepalm:

THATS NOT REAL CEVILONE...GET? thats someone else whom u know :tease:

moreover grocery not left but account hacked....hes vestorya the arena topper:) n i see dinalt most of day...

THATS NOT REAL CEVILONE...GET? thats someone else whom u know :tease:

moreover grocery not left but account hacked....hes vestorya the arena topper:) n i see dinalt most of day...

how am I suppose to knw thts not cevilone and I was saying that to someone in specific

and yeah any rich kid could top arena I don't see Callie much or she could top too and for the record arena is still bugged so doesn't matter if your on top or bottom its the same thing :facepalm:

Here are some more names, some of them may not be spilled correctly because it has been some time since i las saw them:

Darkluna

bking

WTFllllllllllllllll (there areother players but with different numbers of Ls)

souloeman

redfiver

Author (havenot seen him in long time)

Also there are 2 players from Brazil I am sure they quit but I do not remember there names

I my self login for short time; do some PVP, but no farming or questing.