Legionn

What do you think?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes, it should be removed
    • I don't know
    • No, its better now

Hello, 

As we know we had an update which all magic defense  got together and most of the items parameters were changed. I believe some were wrong. The best examples would be High-quality ring and Medallion of Inward Power.

After this update some items like rings and amulets parameters were changed. But the thing is that the ones who didn't have Sun, Dark, Moon nor Astral defence also got magic defense. For example the only reason for me to use High quality ring was the HP regen which got replaced after update and it totally got unvaluable.   

My suggestion is to remove magic defence from these kind of item

Yeah, the same thing for the lvl 9 amulet for non-casters. There are only 2 amulets, 1 for casters and 1 for non-casters... so there aren't any alternatives available in the game. The HP is removed for magical defense :( You need a lot of magical defense for compensating these 158 HP lose.

I do not really mind the magical defense, but i think they had better removed another stat, like attack speed.

Or keep the ones who didn't have any defense just like before?

Without magical defense the item can not be amped... i gues that would be a big problem for the game, since all the amulets can be amped now.

True... But still this change wasn't good at all.

Gm dealt 50k damage for my Lock, because I had to replace my cape and amulet to Necro/Priest items...

Some even need to pay more...

And why do we meele and others get disadvantage while healing classes get an advantage?

For example before update they had Astral and Moon in an amulet but now astral and moon are one parameter so + they just get magic defense. But for example we meele class had dodge in our amulets but it was replaced by magic defense which looks like a disadvantage to me. The game was based on these Astral, Moon, Sun and Dark but now they just remove them after all this time. Why?