increase max character slots

Mecha

Hello.

I was thinking there should be a higher capacity of character slot per each account. Currently we can create 6 chars max per account, 12 chars total. That might be more than enough for most players, but not for all.

And Im not talking about creating bank characters. I would use over 12 chars actively and make proper use of them. There are 12 classes, and 12 slots is enough for 1 of each class, but there is more than 1 server that I play on.

I understand there is a limit to minimize the amount of useless characters and keep the servers clean of garbage data. But like I said, Im one of the people who would make good use of more than 12 characters actively. Maybe give us an option to increase character slots by paying with miracle coins. After all, the 2 account limit wont stop others from creating countless accounts for useless chars. I just want the option to create and use more characters without breaking any rules. Please consider this.

because 12 chars isnt harcore enough.

thanks for reading.

Has my vote. I have character space issues too.

It's a really good idea. I personally don't have any problem with the current system but I see why some people need such feature.

However, it needs some limitations. So, maybe up to 2 more character slots for each account could be unlocked with miracle coins.

in old . max was 3 each account till new classes added

Yes i know , because that i have more than 2 id :rofl:

Agree, but not paying Mcoins to do this & they can fix the rules to make at least 3 accounts for each player.

Agree, but not paying Mcoins to do this & they can fix the rules to make at least 3 accounts for each player.

I don't think 3 accounts would be enough for me. I kinda want to make few chars to us but you know. -.-'