hackers in ws?!?!?!?

Pixypl

My friend darkynecro get HACKED she want logg in acc and cant logg in someone try hack me too but i cance pass first pls game help my friend!!!!

My friend darkynecro get HACKED she want logg in acc and cant logg in someone try hack me too but i cance pass first pls game help my friend!!!!

If you gave someone your account and password you lost that account.

Create a new one and never tell anyone that information again.

Never,Never,NEVER give your account information.

The chance of getting the account back is really small.Sorry about your loss but,you must start all over again.

Anyway try to send email to the Warspear Support Team and they may help you.

GoodLuck and don't do that again in future

also there are many website which promise to give mcoins and ask for id pas in return.

Do not use those websites, they are hacking websites.

See, I seem to misunderstand what "hacking" means sometimes. I see the word hacking and immediately worry that someone will single my profile out and find some way of getting to it without my permission.

The second you give out your profile information it is not hacking anymore. That's known as being scammed.

And if you are the victim of a scammer you learn a little, dwell in your loss, and start over.

Quit bugging the developers! They have real issues to deal with!

She dont give id she get hacket o think with an key logger (an psrson send u "virus" who chck all your pass) same by me nobody know my pass or email but someone log inmy acc i see "an other player was detactet) no scamming HACKING

Hmm.In that case I think she got hacked because:

1.Entered in a Phishing Website

2.Downloaded a Keylogger

I think that she opened one of the websites that some people are linking in the World Chat whit the promise of giving free Miracle Coins.

This is a Huge Mistake.

There is a chance that she might be victim of keylogger.Simply she tryed to download a hack or something simmilar with Warspear and she got hacked.

Or as you said it might be a virus.

Its her mistake again.You shouldn't open files attached to an email.Especially if you don't know the guy which  sended it to you.

It's over already.Tell her to send email about that issue to the Warspear-Online Support Team

I also want to know about the HACKING so that i can also be aware from these.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacking

Or you can go to the right place here in forum.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74632.0

Getting hacked in Warspear Online is impossible.

Please read the EULA rules, selling/trading accounts is forbidden.