Suggestions and Ideas Would help and improve Warspear

Heat - EU

1- The story in Warspear need really big improvements like small cutscenes for quests(if someone doesn't like it just give them button to off cutscenes).

2- The arena update that gives Disadvantage stats for using arena gears isn't necessary, like why we need to wear new gears to battle other players? I remember how good was the game in past while we use same gears for PVP and PVE now we get ganked by Other faction and die easily while doing normal quests outside of arena cuz they wear PvP gears while we are battling bosses with PvE and it's just pointless and waste of time like i have to get 2 sets in every character for PVP and PVE, please remove the disadvantages of using arena gears in PVE.

3- Warspear need some way to change character's server, when I created character in past we had no events and no war the game suggested me to use US-sapphire while i live in EU-EMERALD time zones, now War time and Events time all at very late time like 2am 5am 6am in my region time.

4- Classes and both Elfs and MCs side aren't really balanced even tho you are doing your best to improve it why making different classes for each side? Here's an idea:

-Rework Classes, both sides can have same classes and when players reach lvl 20 they can choose between 2 classes ex: im lvl 20 assassin i can choose Rogue or Seeker as an advanced class.

5- Add a black market that let both MCs and Elfs use that has higher deposit cost than normal one, but same discount on profit %10 like normal market.

Let mobs give exp after killing them, many games did that and add a lock setting for level if someone doesn't want to level up.

6- Give costumes luck stat depending on Name colors category like: if im wearing costume with purple color name that give high luck rate than gray one.

7- Add Swamps 2: new swamps map for higher levels.

8- Please do something about Signs for amplifying armors and weapons either make them more obtainable as free to play or increase amplifying rate(like something noticable).

Hope warspear get more love and care!

Edited by Mohamadhk
I changed some suggestions and made the text more sensible.

29 minutes ago, Mohamadhk said:

The drop rate is Very bad and low for rare things it's depending on the very low chances developers put on Bosses, Dungeons and chests please improve that (please dont say it's depending on our luck).

If all the items were easy to obtain, there wouldn't be rare items. :dunno:

31 minutes ago, Mohamadhk said:

Classes and both Elfs and MCs side aren't balanced why making different classes for each side? Here's an idea:

5- Rework Classes, both sides can have same classes and when players reach lvl 20 they can choose between 2 classes ex: im lvl 20 assassin i can choose Rogue or Seeker as an advanced class.

Balancing a game with two opposite factions isn't easy at all. Although, our team is always using the community feedback + in-game's tests to make the game fairer for both factions in every update.

You dont need to make rare items easy to be obtained@Nolan
at least increase the drop rate a little bit like sometimes we could go hours inside dungeons and not get something useful or rare, same also with Event chests it's gambling to open them if you want some rare stuff, if that's not ok then what about: Make a pity system?: when there's a limit where you go and spam dungeon for like 100 times and not getting anything really rare you get something 100% at the 100th time or you can choose the reward at the 100th time.

Also another pity system for amplifying gears would be fair too.

My suggestions are mostly from what i experienced in other good MMORPG games as example one of them had factions rivals like elf and mc sides they had Black trader as black market, other games had a pity system when you aren't lucky enough with drops or even enchantment or amplifying.

@GalaxyRekt

11 minutes ago, Mohamadhk said:

My suggestions are mostly from what i experienced in other good MMORPG games as example one of them had factions rivals like elf and mc sides they had Black trader as black market, other games had a pity system when you aren't lucky enough with drops or even enchantment or amplifying.

@GalaxyRekt

I understand but if it was easy to drop items or amplify then there wouldn't be much value in it. 

On 4/24/2021 at 6:10 PM, Mohamadhk said:

Rework Classes, both sides can have same classes and when players reach lvl 20 they can choose between 2 classes ex: im lvl 20 assassin i can choose Rogue or Seeker as an advanced class.

this is what skylore in going for or atleast was when i participated in testing, i dont know what is the current status of it anyway

On 4/24/2021 at 12:10 PM, Mohamadhk said:

1- You need to improve story in this game like small cutscenes for quests(if someone doesn't like it just give them button to off cutscenes).

True, probably 95% of the players never cared about reading the story of the quests

Let mobs give exp after killing them, many games did that

WS has its own mechanics that doesn't include killing monsters to give Exp 

Maybe they could add something like that in the future, but i doubt that it will replace quests

7- Give costumes luck stat like: if im wearing costume with purple color name that give high luck rate than gray one.

It would increase even more the difference between free-to-play and pay-to-win

4 hours ago, Khrone said:

True, probably 95% of the players never cared about reading the story of the quests

WS has its own mechanics that doesn't include killing monsters to give Exp 

Maybe they could add something like that in the future, but i doubt that it will replace quests

It would increase even more the difference between free-to-play and pay-to-win

The way text appears on the screen is not the most comfortable to read. Since 2014 the only quests I actually read were the ones that don't have clear explanation via map / arrows. 😅 But I think it's fine to stay that way. They could add colored/bold text to make it easier to read but idk

Thank you guys for your thoughts i just Edited my Post hope you read it again if no problem, it make more sense now and added more Ideas. :winkingpumpkin:

• Heat - EU changed the title to Suggestions and Ideas Would help and improve Warspear