Suggestions to improve the new update version of the game

Shino90

The new update is very cool specially with the added "BG Tower" and some modifications like the magic united , but there is a problem in this feature. Magic Unite means all magic will be united in one bonus, but the problem here is the healing spells.

The are different kinds of magic power used for attacking spells such as moon,sun, and dark but there is only one magic affecting the healing spells and this is the astral magic.

Before the rule to get high damage is to amp and we do not complain about that, that is ok for all of the players who wants to have bigger damage. But now the max heal is also depending on the amp system!

In order to get high heal you will need to amp max, this is so terrible!

And that can also give more unbalance to the game.

The high amp casters will have bigger heal and bigger damage at the same time.

Imagine a druid/shaman with +10 staff, they will have bigger damage I guess 700+ and 300+ heal.

Damn that is so OP and will result to more unbalance to the game.

It means it only needs 3 Casters to hunt since they have good damage and good heal at the same time.

This will make them invincible therefore there is no need  for "Team Work" Since this +10 casters will be able to hunt with less people or alone.

And the conclusion here is the mele types will be taken for granted in hunt because casters can now tank with big damage and big heal at the same time. Why would you need a tanker? if the healer can be a tank and healer at the same time?Also many chars can be taken for granted in hunting like Warlock,Mages,Priest, Pala,Necro,BD,Barb,Rouge and last of all ranger.

Mages and Warlock good in damage(attaking classes) but we dont need them anymore coz a +10 caster can heal and damage at the same time. And also you will learn that they are both nerf. with magic defense their power is lessen which make this classes both trash poor them.

BD/Barb is the best tank but now we can use alternative powers of+10 amp magic users since amulets and rings can be amplify to increase the magic defense which means they can bear more damage.

Rouge can be very good damager also but with max damage and heal of +10 casters they dont need the help of rouge in hunting. The party can fight with lesser people and rouge which is use for added damage will be terminated in the party.

Priest/Pala = we dont need the weak heal of this classes specially Priest shield now is depends on astral it means lower amp means low powered shield, they are both weaker, why you need weak healing classes if +10 casters can be all in one OP class.

So the solution is remove the astral from the magic united magic power.

but how can we do this?

OK we can see all gears for magic classes has the united power right?

So we will just separate the healing gears from the others. All of the other gears will remain to have the magic power

With this solution the healers healing power will be back and the balance to this game is back aswell.

Look at the pictures below.

Just change the United Magic into Astral for all of the healing gear such Guiding Thread Gears and other Healing gears.

While preserved the United Magic for damaging gears such as Radiant Fame,Violent Storm, ect.

88069_.png

88071_.png

Yes, you are talking truth but their number one thing is money, second is player care. If you want cancel even little bit from their profit off, they dont give a shit

Well if they really care for their profit they should consider this suggestion, Almost all of the 4 million players is now on rage because of the weak heal and other failures of this update, later on Ill give suggestions for others too but now lets focus on Astral magic to be separated in the United Magic.

Do you think they will let large amount of mocin users to be in rage and quit the game?

Hassn is a Barb and Warlock too, you think he is Happy with his Warlock and Barb being nerf with this Update?

Well its just a hypothesis for sure Hassn can still make some modification with his mcoins but for sure lots of his comrades might be weaker.

• Developer

Your suggestion is nice and reasonable, but seems like you forgot 1 small detail - Warspear Online is a MMO game and right now it's under development (just because you can't finish development of MMO game without closing it :)), we are working on new levels, islands, skills, etc... And every change is an opportunity for future updates.

Necro shield depend's on amp as well as priests btw; if u want to compare pros and cons of classes compare ALL classes not just one.

A lot of people  say "+10 druid/shaman is a god; unkillable etc" and "melee classes are easy to kill now, it sucks etc."

Don't you  forgot that it's very hard to have +10 heal class? You say in every topic and every post that +10 magic beat +7-8 melee. And it should! Compare +10 bd/rogue/pala/ranger/barb with +10 magic class. Don't you see that melee can make combo like 1,5k - 2k + and if u want't to know - healers can't make combo like this.

I'm not saying that healers are not buffed because they are. But dont look at this with only negative perspective ( +10 healer with +7 melee)

Allthough my necro is a piece of shit (i need magic cards now for enough heal for the normal dungeon, and my heal is too low for being the main healer at griduar) now, i am very curious about all the new things :)

But i like the suggestion. Let a tank be tank and let a healer be healer. I do not care a GT vestment costed 300-400k gold. I do not care about these hard things. I liked the strategy of all the time using the right equipment, making hard decisions. I switched non-stop for every different part of the game. Now i just use the same gear for everything (even for arena now same gear). The only thing i need to do is amp the staff for being a good healer AND damage-dealer AND tank. The strategy is gone.

But i trust the devs for making it better again in the future :)

Your suggestion is nice and reasonable, but seems like you forgot 1 small detail - Warspear Online is a MMO game and right now it's under development (just because you can't finish development of MMO game without closing it :)), we are working on new levels, islands, skills, etc... And every change is an opportunity for future updates.

yes sir, ik this for new island ayvondil, but u know what, after update I CANT KILL OR WIN PVP ARENA 2X2 AGAIN HEALER, THEY HIGH DMG AND HIGH HEAL, impossible to kill them, 272 heal or 300 heal, and give high dmg too, Overpowered, warlock mage will be the forgotten class soon, and maybe i will deleted my lock and make shaman or necro coz we cant win and become useless.

When the healer has that amount of heal he has a +9 or +10 staff. So probably he also has high amped equipment... Not very strange you lose of a player like this. Meet a +5 and you will notice it is piece of shit.

Your suggestion is nice and reasonable, but seems like you forgot 1 small detail - Warspear Online is a MMO game and right now it's under development (just because you can't finish development of MMO game without closing it :) ), we are working on new levels, islands, skills, etc... And every change is an opportunity for future updates.

I will respectfully say that I didn't forgot that this game is MMO, and you are saying that every update means there is chance that the airgrind might change the current update into a new one, What I want to say is sooner or later if you will not change the update the 4 million raging players might just quit. specially I can see a lot of players telling that they will leave the game now.

They expect a lot from this update and what did they get? They got disappointed with the low healing effect that probably will cause more imbalance to the game.

Necro shield depend's on amp as well as priests btw; if u want to compare pros and cons of classes compare ALL classes not just one.

A lot of people  say "+10 druid/shaman is a god; unkillable etc" and "melee classes are easy to kill now, it sucks etc."

Don't you  forgot that it's very hard to have +10 heal class? You say in every topic and every post that +10 magic beat +7-8 melee. And it should! Compare +10 bd/rogue/pala/ranger/barb with +10 magic class. Don't you see that melee can make combo like 1,5k - 2k + and if u want't to know - healers can't make combo like this.

I'm not saying that healers are not buffed because they are. But dont look at this with only negative perspective ( +10 healer with +7 melee)

There's a lot of players now with +8,+9 its very close to + 10.

Didn't you seen in Worldchat? last month there a lots of successful amps, so did you think its hard to get +10? Yes I might say it is hard to get +10 literally but with +8 or +9 that is still OP.

Didn't you see I put All of Chars got nerf except druid and shamans?

Because most of Druids and Shamans  got +7,+8, and +9 now.

+10 Mele vs + 10 Caster/Druid or Shaman. who will win?

Allthough my necro is a piece of shit (i need magic cards now for enough heal for the normal dungeon, and my heal is too low for being the main healer at griduar) now, i am very curious about all the new things :)

But i like the suggestion. Let a tank be tank and let a healer be healer. I do not care a GT vestment costed 300-400k gold. I do not care about these hard things. I liked the strategy of all the time using the right equipment, making hard decisions. I switched non-stop for every different part of the game. Now i just use the same gear for everything (even for arena now same gear). The only thing i need to do is amp the staff for being a good healer AND damage-dealer AND tank. The strategy is gone.

But i trust the devs for making it better again in the future :)

Let a tank be tank and let a healer be healer.

So why would you goddamn healers become more powerful for free? The fact that you now musr amp your heal makes a lot of sense.

A caster can never reach 700 dmg. 400-500 is the max I think.

Yes, casters can be good tanks if they are high amped. But a high amped tank is an even better tank and dmg-dealer. But I am aware of the lack of need of other classed than casters during hunts.

You can't compare a +10 caster with other classes when you assume that they are low amped. Some things here doesn't make any sense.

But I agree on the main suggestion. The fact that dmg and heal are united, is not too good I think.

So why would you goddamn healers become more powerful for free? The fact that you now musr amp your heal makes a lot of sense.

A caster can never reach 700 dmg. 400-500 is the max I think.

Yes, casters can be good tanks if they are high amped. But a high amped tank is an even better tank and dmg-dealer. But I am aware of the lack of need of other classed than casters during hunts.

You can't compare a +10 caster with other classes when you assume that they are low amped. Some things here doesn't make any sense.

But I agree on the main suggestion. The fact that dmg and heal are united, is not too good I think.

I think max was 458 damage with arena rewards.

Anyhow i kinda like this update and then i kinda dont.

Glad i had 3 of the 4 healing classes already lv20 before this update xD

i agree to separating astral from the other magics.

This is because in the past we dont have high damage+high heal shamans/druids/priest/necros even if they amped to +10 cuz they have to choose their gears.

but now, they exists. its like you have taken the heal ability of the lower amped characters and given them to the highest amped healers.

the imbalance is getting greater in this aspect.

But if you separate the healing and the damage again, amping your staff should still increase your healing.

The reason why we need to separate astral from magic united is because the proportion of heal is too weak, but there is always consequence in every move so once they will separate the astral it will go back to the same value, the astral should not be affected by amp system.

The united magic is affected by amp system so if you will separate the astral gear probably the astral magic will not be affected anymore by the amp system.

That is just how I conclude.

The reason why we need to separate astral from magic united is because the proportion of heal is too weak, but there is always consequence in every move so once they will separate the astral it will go back to the same value, the astral should not be affected by amp system.

The united magic is affected by amp system so if you will separate the astral gear probably the astral magic will not be affected anymore by the amp system.

The is just how I conclude.

I think that the astral on the staff should be  affected by amplificication. Bcaz the healers must have a proper heal bcz of pve, and if healing can't be amplified, that heal must be given to +10 and +0. But that heal is way too powerful for a low amped caster, and when I fight against one of those low amped casters, it will be like fighting a guy with the heal power of a high amped player. And I don't want it to be like that. Why would you casters get a very high, op heal for free?

Because when healers have an OP heal, they have the lowest damage you could imagine. It is/was only usefull in pve.

When you had astral in your belt/armor/gloves/rings you did not have damage. And since you couldn't amp it, it was always low. The enchant in the staff was also a decision, astral or damage. So you didn't get it "for free". Now you get both.

I think that the astral on the staff should be  affected by amplificication. Bcaz the healers must have a proper heal bcz of pve, and if healing can't be amplified, that heal must be given to +10 and +0. But that heal is way too powerful for a low amped caster, and when I fight against one of those low amped casters, it will be like fighting a guy with the heal power of a high amped player. And I don't want it to be like that. Why would you casters get a very high, op heal for free?

Please re-read my statement. I am looking at how the program is created. and again I will tell it to you.

The Untied magic is the bonus affected by the amp system , and if they will separate the astral form united magic it means it will be gone to the United magic and instead became a stand alone magic bonus.

Except United magic bonuses which are affected by amp system is magic defense(amulets and rings) and physical damage defense(armor gears,gloves,booth,hood) They put a code there to affect this bonuses and united magic is different story, it composed of 4 magic attributes recently and it became one, the thing we suggest here is to separate the astral magic and give back its value to get decent heal.

Now what you want is separate the astral magic and you also wish that the astral should be affected by amp system even its already separated from united magic.

Now people will choose:

Separate the Astral Magic to bring back the balance in the game.

Or Let the astral magic not separated in united magic and it will be affected by Amp system?

I guess you know the choice of Majority of the players?

This is awful, I guess our only choice is to separate the astral magic, coz they will not allow to separate the astral magic if it is still affected by the Amp system.

If you want you can asked for the developers about this.

The problem here probably is the code of the program.

Because when healers have an OP heal, they have the lowest damage you could imagine. It is/was only usefull in pve.

When you had astral in your belt/armor/gloves/rings you did not have damage. And since you couldn't amp it, it was always low. The enchant in the staff was also a decision, astral or damage. So you didn't get it "for free". Now you get both.

Yes this is the point of this suggestion.

Now Casters/Healers can be both OP DAMAGES AND HEALERS AT THE SAME TIME. THAT IS WHY I TOLD IT IS CAUSING TOO MUCH IMBALANCE.

Very good you got the point.

Idk whst to say anymore. This stuff is to complex to take in. But I also want to give healers the choise between being an hardocre healer or an ok dmg dealer. Actually I think it would have been better if they only united dark, sun and moon dmg instead of also including astral. Then things wpuld have been better.

Idk whst to say anymore. This stuff is to complex to take in. But I also want to give healers the choise between being an hardocre healer or an ok dmg dealer. Actually I think it would have been better if they only united dark, sun and moon dmg instead of also including astral. Then things wpuld have been better.

Indeed, the only solution is to separate it or else the 4 million players will quit.

Indeed, the only solution is to separate it or else the 4 million players will quit.

There aren't even 4 million players playibg. A lot of those accounts are made to farm gifts, or they sre owned by players who quit the game long ago.

There aren't even 4 million players playibg. A lot of those accounts are made to farm gifts, or they sre owned by players who quit the game long ago.

Exactly, one finnish man had over 50 accs, or so he told me. He showed me 25 different characters... Ofc. its illegal and I was against his doings but he quited long time ago. One of my best friend at 2011... :cray:

To make it Generalize all of the players almost 100 percent is raging.

• 3 weeks later...

They wont separate Astral from general magic again cause:

1. They didn't make enough staffs for all types of magic in the Tower ( I mean the possible rewards from hard mode )

2. They don't want to make the same mistake as they did with Halloween axes. A lot of people were disappointed when their lifesteal 2h axe turned into a 1h axe.

Separating them would be the better option, but at this point it would cause developers too much problems.

Ofc this is only my own opinion, they could have their own thoughts for all i know.

They wont separate Astral from general magic again cause:

1. They didn't make enough staffs for all types of magic in the Tower ( I mean the possible rewards from hard mode )

2. They don't want to make the same mistake as they did with Halloween axes. A lot of people were disappointed when their lifesteal 2h axe turned into a 1h axe.

Separating them would be the better option, but at this point it would cause developers too much problems.

Ofc this is only my own opinion, they could have their own thoughts for all i know.

Ohh so you see some problems that will occur if they separate astral.

The solution is easy for those problems.

1.They can create more appropriate staffs after all there is only 1 staff to separate and its the astral staff, so there's nothing to worry much about this problem.

2. what is the connection of Halloween axe with untied magic?

But as far as I can see you are agreed to with this united magic separation, lets stick to that.

Ohh so you see some problems that will occur if they separate astral.

The solution is easy for those problems.

1.They can create more appropriate staffs after all there is only 1 staff to separate and its the astral staff, so there's nothing to worry much about this problem.

2. what is the connection of Halloween axe with untied magic?

But as far as I can see you are agreed to with this united magic separation, lets stick to that.

Ah you see that theres two staffs in the tower. Theres one with accu crit and magic. Then theres the one with cooldown reduction with crit.

Then one with cooldown reduction would be turned into the astral staff. but the accu/crit staff would stay as it is. So if any healers have the staff with cdr they wont heal for poop and vice versa if any damager class has staff with cdr they have staff with useless attribute for themselves. See the problem? Thats what i meant with the mistake with the axes. Of course it's a little bit different, but basically the same thing.

and dk? dk is now one of the worst classes because their skills are rotten. I love dk but I think it could be better, no please? :facepalm: :clapping: