[2021.04.21] Contest "Mystery of Wisdom - 2021". Results!

430855370_barb_lecture2_1200630.png

Friends!

The contest "Mystery of Wisdom - 2021" has ended, which means it is time to take stock and choose the winners. As always, there were more worthy guides than prizes, for every participant will receive at least our incentive award! But now, it is time to announce the winners:

5th place: 5.000 Miracle Coins and 20 Seeker's Stamina Elixirs sent straight to @PhoenixFire... for providing this useful catalog about our best companions in-game, minions, now in English language. Gz!

4th place:  6.000 Miracle Coins and 30 Seeker's Stamina Elixirs won by @Jcbreff ... for bringing a new experience to drop guides, by collecting images from all heroic sets available in our Dungeons! Bravo!

3rd place:  7.000 Miracle Coins and 40 Seeker's Stamina Elixirs rightfully earned by @Leinra... for the such an useful and well presented guide about Crafting. Applauses! 

2nd place:  8.000 Miracle Coins and 50 Seeker's Stamina Elixirs delivered to @Phosphatase ... for a fresh and very much needed guide, about the rare non-class skill books - a must read for everyone! Our most sincere congratulations! 

1st place:  10.000 Miracle Coins and 1 any non-class skill book and the unanimous decision of the jury goes - as no surprise - to @lallouss ...for the mentor-made deep exploration and overview of the class "Paladin". The writer takes you by the hand and show you all the pro tips for succeeding while playing, including combo strategies. Yes, he did it again. Respect! 

We also present an incentive prize of 10 Caches of the Great Magister to all participants in the competition, whose work did not violate the established rules. 

All of the above guides will be transferred to the appropriate sections of the forum, after which they will become a guiding star in the universe of Arinar. I would like to say that every time there are people who strive to set the standard of quality in the preparation of the material, its systematization and design, and we are extremely glad that you are improving as authors and trying to convey information to those in need in as much detail as possible.

Thank you for your work,  and may wisdom be with you! 
AIGRIND  

• Akasha changed the title to [2021.04.21] Contest "Mystery of Wisdom - 2021". Results!

Congratulations to all winners, I guess its not my time yet for my Non-class skill book so I'll pursue to the top next year event :). And besides this is my first time joining such event. Thank you 

Was pleasure working on the Paladin Guide it was a duty more than contest for me, i should have done it way long time ago but this contest motivated me to do it, i wont stop here tho ill post more guides in each new update that comes just for mentor other new players, it was really fun and thank you for journey.

I have read all other guides also i think the judges decisions were fairly, to be honest i had doubts im going to win even i thought you wanted templar or chieftain guide but i care more to do paladin guide because i know im the best paladin to help get it done! :happy:

i based my guide on 3 things:

1. Demand on guide

2. Visual and Written guide (+pleasing to the eye)

3. Not boring numbers, but real true guide step by step (because new players dont know how or when to use skills)

sorry for the boring talk thank you again @Akasha @Nolan and other judges and gratz to others also very good guides all

Top 30 First Class Flight GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Edited by lallouss

9 minutes ago, Leinra said:

Congratulations to all winners, I guess its not my time yet for my Non-class skill book so I'll pursue to the top next year event :). And besides this is my first time joining such event. Thank you 

:tired2:The truth is that you're among a list of well known guide writers here, who happen to be chasing these books. 

And the votes are based on different criteria. This time, it seems that expertise tipped the scale. Sometimes it can be innovation, creativity, some other aspect, or all together. But you definitely shouldn't give up in the first try! 

Oh how disheartening that my Ship Graveyard guide did not make it into the ranks. Maybe next year. Nevertheless, the winning guides were very informative and will surely be helpful for new players. Congratulations guys 🤪

58 minutes ago, lallouss said:

i based my guide on 3 things:

1. Demand on guide

2. Visual and Written guide (+pleasing to the eye)

3. Not boring numbers, but real true guide step by step (because new players dont know how or when to use skills)

That might have been the differential.

By the way, did you choose the non-class skill book of your choice ( EXCEPT for "Magic Resistance" and "Magic Extension")? :pigface:

Christmas-gift-trolling-TP.gif

42 minutes ago, Akasha said:

That might have been the differential.

By the way, did you choose the non-class skill book of your choice ( EXCEPT for "Magic Resistance" and "Magic Extension")? :pigface:

Christmas-gift-trolling-TP.gif

ajajaj i knew it xD yea np not those 2 books, give me a bit time ill see which one to choose no rush:hehe:

I have noticed that some images in my guide dissapeared after a while. I have uploaded them directly from my device via drag n drop. Maybe if I use them as a hyperlink from some website, could that fix the problem?

On 4/25/2021 at 7:00 AM, PhoenixFire said:

I have noticed that some images in my guide dissapeared after a while. I have uploaded them directly from my device via drag n drop. Maybe if I use them as a hyperlink from some website, could that fix the problem?

Hey, that's really weird! I edited your topic to fix those images at the bottom and everything was just fine. :hopeless:

I would be very glad if you could add the missing images again, just the same way you did before :drinks:

4 hours ago, Nolan said:

Hey, that's really weird! I edited your topic to fix those images at the bottom and everything was just fine. :hopeless:

I would be very glad if you could add the missing images again, just the same way you did before :drinks:

Oh, thank you for the edit! 

I will reupload the missing images, no problem.

@Akasha @Holmes @Nolan dont forget add the guides to each proper section to help out new players discover what they need Head Nod GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by lallouss