Mage damage after the update :*

Travifive

I do about the same as I used to in arena before the update, because of the new magical defense.

This is raw damage on my bunny dummy.

Thank you bunny for always being there to test our max damages.  :give_rose:

88011_.png

Wasn't the max critical damage of Locks/Mages even Druids/Shamans/Priests/Necromancer already around 1200?

Or did they reduce damage in an earlier patch of 3.11.0?

They took 5% out of Healers' damage skills to balance it out. And they gave 5% more to warlocks/mages cause they were weaker than all the rest with all this mdef

well the life steal rings give 1 more magic damage that the abyss rings. and the life steal ammy gives 2 more than the other normal ammy, and same with the Ruberius cape over the abyss cape... so all together the life steal set gives 6 more magic damage :P

Anyway though here is a link to the highest damage we could get before the update and compare it to my pics.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=97498.msg725380#msg725380

Hm, I thought when Devs said that they were gonna increase Lock/Mage damage that it would be noticeable, not +50 dmg xd

So unfair comparing to the 20+ heal boost the others got.

It isnt a large amount of an increase but given that Mages have 3 skills, it adds up.  But with my same equipment I did receive a 5% increase in damage.

1400 crit with pots went to 1472 crit with pots. Thats pretty much 5%

And i wound up hitting 240 to people with 12% penetration, how is 5% more damage supposed to help us when enemy heals more than what we hit?

Then how are 2 mages in arena supposed to win vs 2 shamans that heal way higher from what we hit? There, 2x2 logic, we cant. Neither vs any healers