can anyone remember the skinhead clan

protodeath

Just a post to see who was playing when the skinhead clan exsisted???? This was before lab and before guilds??? So lets see how many of u remember or are u all new players conpared to me :)

Just a post to see who was playing when the skinhead clan exsisted???? This was before lab and before guilds??? So lets see how many of u remember or are u all new players conpared to me :)

Skinhead's leader was xmoonlight?

Now its noobs thinking there pro and old players because they have +10 equipment because they have so many mcoins lol...

I remember farming lab with only druids and now if i say 2 driuds can do lab i get called noob lol

Now its noobs thinking there pro and old players because they have +10 equipment because they have so many mcoins lol...I remember farming lab with only druids and now if i say 2 driuds can do lab i get called noob lol

xmoon still plays with a diffrent account. And nowadays everything is money and there is nothing called farming anymore...

I remember it... Two of my friends were from skinhead :D Harass or Fedz is still play...