[2014.02.05] Technical maintenance

snorlax

after yesterday's update lost twice Master robe when I attempt to Amplify +5  :facepalm: :cray: :'(

I also want to ask what happened to my inquiry I made to the technical department on forgotten my ID and password will be reviewed my request you if you do not at least I know I've lost all my account  :nea:

sorry for my bag english!  :blush:

• Developer

List of fixes:

Increased magic damage for classes Mage and Warlock

Corrected heal spells for classes Druid, Shaman, Priest, Necromancer

Fixed issue with displaying effects of passive guild skills in window "All attributes"

Fixed issue with receiving rewards in instance "Berengar's Tower"

Changed time for instance "Berengar's Tower". Easy - 10 minutes, Medium - 11 minutes, Hard - 12 minutes.

Fixed parameters on item "Dragonslayer's Cloak"

List of fixes:

Corrected heal spells for classes Druid, Shaman, Priest

Fixed issue with displaying effects of passive guild skills in window "All attributes"

Changed time for instance "Berengar's Tower". Easy - 10 minutes, Medium - 11 minutes, Hard - 12 minutes.

nice

Only heros are worth using it!

lol im using it now. but no prob at all i just feel strange bout the bonuses of divine and heroic.

List of fixes:

Sorry for inconvenience.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

:facepalm:  lowering time to make more fund out of seekers stamina  :wacko:

List of fixes:

OMG,,, TY SNORLAX, U ARE MY HERO!!! WARLOCK BACK,,, TY TY TY TY TY, THATS ENOUGH

List of fixes:

:snorlax: :drinks:

You know you can turn music off in the Games settings. ;)

But anyway hope druids get better. Their heal got nerfed badly. My heal went from 244 to 206. My attack may be 280 but the rings amping makes my attack worthless. Also they nerfed my root so i cant stop people. ]:>

This update was fine, you should NOT have had to update again just to accomodate the little whining noobs who dont want to amp their gear. You  aren't making any money from them anyways, seeing as how they dont amp.  I am a priest and i thought the update was perfect. Warlocks and Mages cry because a priest can actually do some dmg now, and not just AVOID players who try to gank. Forget the noobs devs, you have been/are doing a great job with this game and i hop you keep it up!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE TO AMP TO BE STRONG, Period.

:lol: its funny how people complain about the update and junk i say my druid gotten better so quit complaining and be thankful they made the game better i guess  ;D

This update was fine, you should NOT have had to update again just to accomodate the little whining noobs who dont want to amp their gear. You  aren't making any money from them anyways, seeing as how they dont amp.  I am a priest and i thought the update was perfect. Warlocks and Mages cry because a priest can actually do some dmg now, and not just AVOID players who try to gank. Forget the noobs devs, you have been/are doing a great job with this game and i hop you keep it up!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE TO AMP TO BE STRONG, Period.

So, you are saying only people who invest in this game to be able to amp in the first place should be able to play it? Not very nice is it.

Being strong or not is relative. Without the non-amping players the amped-players are not strong anymore too ;D

By the way; you are very wrong. I bought mcoins too, but just not for amping.

List of fixes:

Wew! awesome fixes :good:

Hope Mage and Warlock attack will be 450 - 500+ so if attack to char who have highest magic defence or healer that have high attck and heal, they still attack like 300+  :)

WE ARE PLAYER, WE WANT BALANCE, NOT UNBALANCE GAME!!,

AND U WILL PLAY GAME WITH MANY BUG!!!!??,

No, I am saying that ppl who dont want to spend anything need to not ruin it for everyone. If u spend $ you SHOULD be better, thats how it is with ANY game, not just this. Devs should not have to re-update everything because healers would have to amp to heal better. Free players can farm and make money, just cuz it takes more time doesn't mean u shouldn't have to do it. Amping should be necessary to advance, hance the reason its even possible. Free players still have plenty to do, but Devs should NOT have to re-update to accomodate ppl who refuse to help THEM out by spending just a bit of $, which goes a long way. They should help the ones who they make their profit from, its called business. If u wann just play and not mp or anything, or spend a dime towards showing devs they have  good game, then u get what they give and have NO RIGHT to complain. Consider yourselves lucky they are changing this again for you whiny noobs. I think they were perfect with their update.

what have they done now melee users easily killed in pvp  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: