Guide to have easy gold in Warspear Boliiivia US Sapphire

Reymomo

GUIDE TO HAVE EASY GOLD IN WARSPEAR

MMOs and MMORPGs are often great games. And for newcomers to the genre it can be intimidating to start a lot more if you are someone who is 13 years old and you do not have the real money to buy everything you need.

Here are a few tips to help you have gold.

We are going to start by showing some places where we can get great loot depending on our level, regardless of the class of heroes we have.

I will clarify that we will not take into account the dungeons since the chances of winning something good depends on the times you complete the dungeons after 5 free tickets you need to buy more. And for that we are going to make gold in other ways.

I will also show the different rewards that you can obtain on each map and the different maps and the decision will be yours on how to negotiate them to obtain a lot of gold.

The guide to earn easy gold to start from irslnort since in that map we will already have an acceptable level to be able to go through the different treasures.
I once again clarify that all the places where we will see that we can earn gold are accessible to everyone (you don't need to be a +10 to have fun and win gold)

MAPA 2 “IRSELNORT” (nivel 13 – 20)

Here all the bosses where one can make a large amount of gold, through the prizes that they give us every time we kill the bosses. We have from Weapons of level 13 and 15 to armor of the different classes.

From our first Sea tag to the great AA Hydra tag everyone will give us something worthwhile.

PicsArt_04-18-03_02_55.thumb.jpg.a7bccfbe126afc254ce854e8c223c17e.jpg

warspear-2.thumb.png.5dc347c48a63ebf6f309cbf12504d33c.png

BIG BOSS HYDRA I do this section because it is a story that will give us a lot of satisfaction. Although we will delay killing him and we need a band of friends to make it more fun.

warspear-hydra-AA.thumb.png.9bf5b7d630ed1e9364b903b437841f30.png

NORLANT SWAMPS” MAP (level 15 - 32)
I will describe it this way to this map.
"Good luck is the twin sister of hard work."

Astral Labyrinth: LAB is not synonymous with ease and it will cost a lot to make gold there, so I will not talk about this place. (If we have many who want information to make gold, I will do something to solve it)

MAP “AYVONDIL” (level 18 - 32)
I will show each of the places where one can make gold easily and difficult because we have bosses with a life that exceeds (1M hp)

TERRITORY 1

MOBS :This type of Objects are very good to be able to sell them, there is always a rush to finish their missions. It only takes us a little time but the end is very rewarding

sell set 200g

warspear-t1.thumb.png.4c5961cc62f02105f72b3edff9b94614.png

SATRAPAS a boss who will give you once every how much SOMETHING GOOD

GREAT BOSS SPAWN Here we can have many joys once each of the bodyguards has been killed. I will leave each of the different rewards.

warspear-spawm.thumb.png.e306543adf491764d858d3df45202dd2.png

TERRITORY 2

MOBS: This type of Objects are very good to be able to sell them, there is always a rush to finish their missions. It only takes us a little time but the end is very rewarding

sell set 500g

1305212938_WhatsAppImage2021-04-18at3_44_44PM.thumb.jpeg.d0e1a5cf3cd8e7c4c89645caa8361f19.jpeg

PONTIFICES a boss who will give you once every how much SOMETHING GOOD

GREAT FACELESS

warspear-faceless.thumb.png.58d4b9aa531eb1c3a479fa3650139a44.png

TERRITORY 3

In this territory we will already have very good rewards doing all the daily missions, and we have bosses who will give us weapons, armor, very important treasures to be more powerful every day, they will also give us rewards for the completed missions which will be your decision how to negotiate them.

PicsArt_04-18-03_59_27.thumb.jpg.85ebe934466fea1c1ccc47def09fe8f3.jpg

warspear-3.thumb.png.6b3d65e44cd0cb5e530fad8b2ea30561.png

We will have weapons and armor of good levels to use or sell them so that everyone can improve and be more powerful

warspear-t3-y-4.armor-armas.thumb.png.23ff77e18dc212a5d47d3f3ac2e0fc1c.png

You can sell the rewards for completing the missions and killing the bosses and make a lot of gold.

1538106917_warspear-t3.thumb.png.203b638031bbc5650804a755e1798834.png

TERRITORY 4

Like territory 3 in this we can enjoy the same advantages, with the difference that we can make much more gold. And above all, we will be able to be more powerful by obtaining rewards of higher levels, since every day we will grow more and more.

PicsArt_04-18-04_10_49.thumb.jpg.d89b5ce60d0318c004b2dc071d52a09a.jpg

We will have weapons and armor  of good levels to use or sell them so that everyone can improve and be more powerful

warspear-t3-y-4.armor-armas.thumb.png.23ff77e18dc212a5d47d3f3ac2e0fc1c.png

You can sell the rewards for completing the missions and killing the bosses and make a lot of gold. (the scrolls and pot will be of a higher level and you can sell them at a higher price)

TERRITORY 5 in this territory and our experience will be put to the test, maybe we have a problem but with hard work and a lot of fun we can make great achievements to be able to sell them and use them in order to have much more gold

we will also have a secret place to go gold super fast and be a tycoon lol.

The bosses and missions, as in the 2 territories before this one, will give us rewards such as weapons with a higher level and with unique bonuses for this territory and much more, which we can convert into gold.

PicsArt_04-18-04_37_23.thumb.jpg.f7d3d265cefb67065074160b62e17b0e.jpg

warspear-arma-30.thumb.png.0dd4ed64bc49f3e492e006c76f7f86d1.png

warspear-t5-bomos-29.thumb.png.eb736589ad6bfd79ad880602c3c39300.png

You can sell the rewards for completing the missions and killing the bosses and make a lot of gold. (the scrolls and pot will be of a higher level and you can sell them at a higher price)

And there will be a scroll that will help us who cannot do the events to obtain doubloons (the GM should review this for those of us who are not in a very active guild) do not sell it for anything in the world and if you sell it it will be very expensive .

Among the rewards for killing the bosses with good luck we can obtain expert skills for ourselves or for others which can be sold at a price of 30k or more

1165789293_warspear-t5-.thumb.png.e754f67dc3b88c21f22bf90a2d8b7436.png

A place where we can all go (no need to be +10) with dedication and hard work you can earn a great reward in gold and other very good objects.

PicsArt_04-18-04_58_40.thumb.jpg.39a3a611ef5cb3e7f6e600db904f8a75.jpg

event GvG

I can't fail to mention the gvg chaos event where we get a chest that gives us many rewards, it all depends on your luck..

We must also take into account the special bosses that when we kill them they will give us a chest where we can obtain many things, especially the costumes of each one of them.

PicsArt_04-18-06_15_59.thumb.jpg.d68aed0f362afe7ae1869dc1c3eac908.jpg

warspear-chaos-boss-costumes.thumb.png.f4acdd8231d0b4fee252416edb1d8d8f.png

RAID BOSS

You can also make a lot of gold doing the raid bosses, but this implies being very powerful and having the support of a very active guild, otherwise we have no chance. But in the case of doing them we can definitely consider ourselves lucky, it has a great level of rewards that you can use or sell them for a lot of gold.
I will announce the reward..

PicsArt_04-18-06_09_24.thumb.jpg.d9277a8b79c086e6748cef868ccb8148.jpg

warspear-raid-boss.thumb.png.b60dd4cd0ee8c1f060cf78e788a39600.png

In addition to my guide, I will talk about this chest that has accompanied us since our inception, many of us do not usually give it the importance it deserves. in some cases we do not even claim it, but we must know that the rewards are great once it is opened. The rewards can be marketed in the store or among us and as an example I put runes of physical defenses depending on the level it can be sold from 500g to 1k so with the other rewards, do not lose sight of this good chest and give it the value it deserves

warspear--cofre.thumb.png.b521bf1fa213a83069f1b1df5fcafa7e.png

The guide that I do will depend on the time you dedicate to the game, but I assure you that you will be able to make your first million gold, there will be days that you do not get much but the next day it will change, never forget that it is a game and The idea is to have fun every day should be the maximum, we have a great game and that we do not have money to invest in the game is not an impediment to being one of the best in WARSPEAR.

i third that

Pulpfiction John Travolta GIF - Pulpfiction JohnTravolta Lost - Discover &  Share GIFs in 2021 | John travolta, John travolta meme, Cool gifs

Spoiler

thank for the guide i now have 690k in bag in few minutes only, but i am +10 player will that cause me to lose gold tomorrow?

Edited by lallouss

• Reymomo changed the title to Boliiivia US Sapphire
2 hours ago, lallouss said:

i third that

Pulpfiction John Travolta GIF - Pulpfiction JohnTravolta Lost - Discover &  Share GIFs in 2021 | John travolta, John travolta meme, Cool gifs

Hide contents

thank for the guide i now have 690k in bag in few minutes only, but i am +10 player will that cause me to lose gold tomorrow?

Of course, being +10 will make you get your first billion

2 hours ago, akuma said:

it works.

20210418_162512.jpg.4a0c384c0112cca4df753259cf114110.jpg

:troll_face1:

lol

12 hours ago, Reymomo said:

MAPA

not translated (its just an A but still)

(nivel 13 – 20)

same here 

You can sell the rewards for completing the missions and killing the bosses and make a lot of gold.

warspear-t3-y-4.botellas.thumb.png.a15a3d6c69a5bd56360d8d2ae98a276a.png

the pathfinder and hunter chests are only from the 4th section daily quests

bodyguards

i suggest u to change the term to mob and also indicate the 2 wich wont attract the boss too when attacked.

in the guide u an also add farming at an low level such between 6-12 alone, and up if u are a class able to sterminate groups of enemies at once (such as mage and chieftan as example) to farm thier chests, and open them to sell the items such as amber pumpkin pieces and north runes to the second hand dealer, since there will always be request for them (gold will also add up when you're at high level, wich will also be worth in a party, wich will only make it faster) during events.

also u can decrease the space some images cover by removing unnecessary addition wich expand em too much. or remove part of it, this would make it nicer to go trought by phone.

yes it is a guide, but it is mostly common and ways that are vastly spred among players.

18 hours ago, lore said:

not translated (its just an A but still)

same here 

the pathfinder and hunter chests are only from the 4th section daily quests

i suggest u to change the term to mob and also indicate the 2 wich wont attract the boss too when attacked.

in the guide u an also add farming at an low level such between 6-12 alone, and up if u are a class able to sterminate groups of enemies at once (such as mage and chieftan as example) to farm thier chests, and open them to sell the items such as amber pumpkin pieces and north runes to the second hand dealer, since there will always be request for them (gold will also add up when you're at high level, wich will also be worth in a party, wich will only make it faster) during events.

also u can decrease the space some images cover by removing unnecessary addition wich expand em too much. or remove part of it, this would make it nicer to go trought by phone.

yes it is a guide, but it is mostly common and ways that are vastly spred among players.

thanks for the correction of the chest and update the image

and I agree the rewards of the chest can be made a lot of gold by selling the runes and diamonds

• Nolan changed the title to Guide to have easy gold in Warspear Boliiivia US Sapphire
  • 1 year later...