Recommendations on seeker gears(armor)

Hi, I'm new to ws forum 😅

I am trying to build a seeker and am looking for a decent recommendations on its helmet/gloves/shoes/brigandine parts.

As far as I've acknowledged about seeker is that he needs a lot of mana regen, as well as attack speed+crit+pene+accuracy.

I actually thought of getting lvl28 full assassin's ship graveyard set for its higher speed, and get mana regen not from boots but from cape or amulet.

But it seems too hard to get lvl28 full ship set, so is there any other good recommendations on armor gears?

I'm currently focusing on pve gears 😉 

Thanks🌻

• 2 weeks later...

If just focusing on auto attacks and you aren't using merman set, just cape with mana regen, belt with mana regen enchant and rings enchanted with mana regen should suffice.

When it comes to gear though, ship set can be hard to obtain but its overall pretty good. It kind of depends on what weapons you have.

If you have 2x spring daggers (attack speed, not double pen) You probably should consider going mixed nadir sets. Warrior set helm and glove, Assassin set armour and boots.

Optionally if you reach 50% critical chance with just Assassin set bonus, going for Bracelets of corsair assassin and Helm of the Corsair warrior from hard sea is cheap relatively easy to obtain armour. Can also replace the helm with lvl30 craft helm. (Another good mix set is lvl30 craft helm, Nadir warrior armour and gloves and lvl30 craft boots.)

If you have double penetration daggers, the ship set would probably be ideal. Same if you have a mixture of the 2.

And lastly if you are using any other daggers than those two id highly recommend switching to spring daggers if you can.

On a side note never forget the free stats you can get from skills and remember to plan around those when deciding what enchants to use.

On 4/26/2021 at 4:48 PM, Raislin said:

If just focusing on auto attacks and you aren't using merman set, just cape with mana regen, belt with mana regen enchant and rings enchanted with mana regen should suffice.

When it comes to gear though, ship set can be hard to obtain but its overall pretty good. It kind of depends on what weapons you have.

If you have 2x spring daggers (attack speed, not double pen) You probably should consider going mixed nadir sets. Warrior set helm and glove, Assassin set armour and boots.

Optionally if you reach 50% critical chance with just Assassin set bonus, going for Bracelets of corsair assassin and Helm of the Corsair warrior from hard sea is cheap relatively easy to obtain armour. Can also replace the helm with lvl30 craft helm. (Another good mix set is lvl30 craft helm, Nadir warrior armour and gloves and lvl30 craft boots.)

If you have double penetration daggers, the ship set would probably be ideal. Same if you have a mixture of the 2.

And lastly if you are using any other daggers than those two id highly recommend switching to spring daggers if you can.

On a side note never forget the free stats you can get from skills and remember to plan around those when deciding what enchants to use.

thank you for a nice recommendations!

I'm quite new to Nadir sets, as i'm very excited to search around for it!

Thank you and have a nice day, you have opened up a new way to me :D

• 2 weeks later...

Auto build is such a dull braindead build honestly. Also it's the most expensive build and requires being in a high lvl guild. Expensive how? You need speed gear and accessories. There's 4 ways to build a  good seeker that I can think of. However, with daggers build (not in a high lvl guild), it's strong enough at lv26.  

On 5/11/2021 at 5:49 PM, Speedom said:

Auto build is such a dull braindead build honestly. Also it's the most expensive build and requires being in a high lvl guild. Expensive how? You need speed gear and accessories. There's 4 ways to build a  good seeker that I can think of. However, with daggers build (not in a high lvl guild), it's strong enough at lv26.  

In that case, can you recommend me some 2h-sword build without focusing on attack speed?

Seeker's skill Exacerbation just makes them to focus on auto-attack and attack speed.

I think what you are talking about is using 2h-sword and get high physical strength and focus on crit+pene+accu instead of attack speed and try to give mass damage at once.

This seems good also and cost efficient. In this case, probably the best armor set will be Nadir set(imperious clan). (Of course fatal will be the best for higher pene and accu :D)

5 hours ago, Pointshoot said:

In that case, can you recommend me some 2h-sword build without focusing on attack speed?

Seeker's skill Exacerbation just makes them to focus on auto-attack and attack speed.

I think what you are talking about is using 2h-sword and get high physical strength and focus on crit+pene+accu instead of attack speed and try to give mass damage at once.

This seems good also and cost efficient. In this case, probably the best armor set will be Nadir set(imperious clan). (Of course fatal will be the best for higher pene and accu :D)

Yea and also you can do very nuke dmg with skills that can scale as the highest dmg in the game with relics and etc. So much potential many don't explore.

9 hours ago, Speedom said:

Yea and also you can do very nuke dmg with skills that can scale as the highest dmg in the game with relics and etc. So much potential many don't explore.

Reason being its no good at max amps, but i suppose its good build to start with but it just doesnt hold up in the endgame. 

1 minute ago, Raislin said:

Reason being its no good at max amps, but i suppose its good build to start with but it just doesnt hold up in the endgame. 

I agree. Attack speed build is better for endgame and very expensive.