PLS PERMA BAN MY ACCOUNT

luksxxt

I dont accept this  :facepalm:

Think about it, youre my friend and i cannot let you do such things!  :diablo: !

You crazy?  :cray:

Do not do such things its crap. I know that now you dont want to play anymore but maybe in the future you will and you wont have an account to use...

please remove ID and psw and save it... please!

one noob changed its email and password, congrats noob, u slower than me, i just deleted all important chars  :good: , have fun with a noob rogue lvl7 at VN server.

i just deleted all important chars  :good: 

Oh no, no ,no .. no .. NO NO NO NOOOOOO!!!!!!

DAMN IT !

I give up ...

I cant believe it.

:facepalm: :facepalm: why del it..u worked hard to get all...so deleting = waste of all time u gave to game... :facepalm: ur choice...bye..nice seeing u in forum n in sappire when emerald was off :clapping:

btw which other game u playing or found coz this is boring now..i wont del but put on dormant...untill next update

HERE IS ITS LOGIN AND PASSWORD

[email protected]

PERMABLOCKED1234

you have an email id called [email protected] saved up for situations like these?

offline mobile games suck, better play nes , snes, gba, emu games

M curious, what are those?

:unknw:

Uhmm, where did u live in last few years? U dont know any good games at old consoles?

You're talking bout consoles? Why?

I never liked consoles, old and new. PC is way better. Unless you're playing arcade.

Urm. Let me see. I cant remember any good games from the past few years. Definitely no MMORPGs. Just Oblivion (RPG). Lookin forward to Skyrim :)

give a chance to inortia 3 children of carnia, its offline but is a nice game :)

lol its on andriod n i finished it before joining warspear....lvl38 templar killed god of darkness :yahoo:

any other?

There are alot of good old games, just get emu on ur pc. Skyrim, oh yea, i will play it too, when i get it into my hands. :)

emu - emulator  :facepalm:

Daaaaaaaaamn ! Didn't know that's what you meant. K K.  Yea, I've tried emulators before. Not bad.

lol luks i think many times do this too :S.. I dont do for the lot time i lose here.. (And for the dream about they changue this shop to the famous and funny game who they know could be)   We was patience but now that broke. If they play with us one more time, im out forever too.. (And if i do, many friends go out with me and go to do a post like this too)                                                                                                                                             Read RU forum.. everybody is leaving.. They kill his game and maybe too late now.        Today RU Update post talk about when dev in september said they are not thinking about new map in the next six months.. SO WHAT THEN?.. PD: u know guild wars for PC? awesome graphics, lot clases, hard and funny gameplay, not month payment like in wow, europe vs asia war event ect.. I recommend u :)

Read RU forum.. everybody is leaving.. They kill his game and maybe too late now.        Today RU Update post talk about when dev in september said they are not thinking about new map in the next six months.. SO WHAT THEN?..

WHAAATTT !?!?!  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Oh My Goddddddddddddddddddddddd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Well, you know bro, I promised you to dont quit... but now it becomes hard... thats just being tesed by AIGrind  :mega_shok:

Well, you know bro, I promised you to dont quit... but now it becomes hard... thats just being tesed by AIGrind  :mega_shok:

ya,i see....too many people quited bro :'( :'( :'(

Cant u guys see no one is awnsering post, it is ower. This last update was just to colect as much money as possibile. The game is done for, soon forum will shut down too ,so use your last coments to say good bye to friends u had here.

One way or another i had grate time playing with u all. If i ever insulted someone im sorry did not ment so. Anyway i hope to see u in some other game too pls dont change your nkcknames .

Luv u alll . @wwwwww....

face it, this game is targeted at new players and casual gamers who want to spend to be the best, not old players, who want to gain everything fair but not paying over and over again, against richer ppl, no, this game is pay more get more, would rather have monthly payments then this shit, there copying pocket legends "platinum" with "miracle coins", next new dungeons u need purchase ticket to enter, soon they sell blue wing buff in a pot so ur immortal for 5-10mins, they will never change this system for all the old players hopeing it, they will keep adding more stuff to mc shop that we will hate, they are gaining alot of money from new players like this, why would they care about the old?.

new quest / island, people wont need tactics, new bosses, people will spam pots and keep reviving, buy quest items fast from mc shope  to get higher lvl than u faster without any effort, soon you will see "advanced wpns set" in mc shop, you have now newbie set, dont be surprised.

the old warspear is dead, you want a FAIR game for each player? go somewhere else, reach lvl18 and game over, want new char to have some extra fun? NO,  buy more runes and bag slots each time for one char, instead of removing runes from your old char to test out another...

they reduce bag slot without storage, while there are so many personal items and 40+ daily quest items, great work.

donate should be getting new costumes and stuff which doesnt affect the balance, not revive and arena tickets which now everybody hates and is quiting over.

Cant u guys see no one is awnsering post, it is ower. This last update was just to colect as much money as possibile. The game is done for, soon forum will shut down too ,so use your last coments to say good bye to friends u had here.

One way or another i had grate time playing with u all. If i ever insulted someone im sorry did not ment so. Anyway i hope to see u in some other game too pls dont change your nkcknames .

Luv u alll . @wwwwww....

see ya in wow next year  ;)

i quit this game with marcin next update if nothing changes.

see ya in wow next year  ;)

i quit this game with marcin next update if nothing changes.

Lets make a Forum, in case of problems.. or if someone just wants to talk with his old friends and it wont be possible...

:mega_shok:

Lets make a Forum, in case of problems.. or if someone just wants to talk with his old friends and it wont be possible...

:mega_shok:

rain please make one for us all

for worst case, so some of us not get lose contact

omg,it's feels like it's the end of warspear? :shok:

I started playing it on 0.7 version,game was great at that times,but now...... :facepalm: :facepalm:

This game will not last long.

Only time this game will over.

I think i will post a player list who quit this game.

Absent ur self there if u all quit this game.

huhhu :'(

i hope,next update will make a next lvl,new island  :facepalm: :facepalm:

maybe,old player will log on again :unknw:

That's the only hope,that's why still we hanging around here

sorry to all my bro,rain,sakray,lord,ice,etc.  :friends:

if next update will not change any better , like a next lvl ,new island ,i will leave to .. :fool: :fool:

cause.... i already play for long time ... :sorry:

bored with this lvl ,bored with many rich player became strong ,than old player ,

nothing special from old  :facepalm: :facepalm:

this game make boringg

Better i back to my old game :give_rose:

5912_.jpg

omg jaw wtf you play, i googled that and come accros the video for it:

whoever can watch all 4 mins of this is a legend, truely some epic shit  :lol:

btw part 1:13 is the best, look carefully  :pleasantry: