About the skill Dark Shield

Khrone

I tought that the damage reduction from the skill was 100% based on the character's Phys. and Mag. Defense, but when i was walking naked on Norlant, it still reduced damage, even tho i had 0 Defense.

So what does the skill actually takes in account?

Also, since it depends on the Defense given by the equipment, does it still reduce damage if they are broken?

I think this skill should have a more clearer description (not only this one, but every other skill from every other class too). 

Edited by Khrone

i talked about this way back in 2019, topic below

but basically the skill calculate your armor and give you a buff that reduce damage ONCE ITS CASTED rather than every hit or real time

PS: i am glad you didn't give up on your dk:icare:

Edited by Ogull

4 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Also, since it depends on the Defense given by the equipment, does it still reduce damage if they are broken?

probably not, because its uses the total armor from defense tab

5 minutes ago, Khrone said:

I think this skill should have a more clearer description

this should be said about 90% of skills description, new skills have better description but idk why old once aren't updated

I know that's a simple suggestion, but i would like this skill to have a animation while it's active

Not something so shiny, just something you can look at your character like Paladin's basic skill that increases healing, or Templar's Grace, etc or even Exhalation of Darkness

Edited by Khrone

my suggestion is to make the wings appear covering the dk for a flash like 0.25 second when the dk get hit and the skill get triggered

• Khrone changed the title to About the skill Dark Shield