Question regarding account restoration

Venk

Question

Hi, i have few questions on my mind on character restoration. I believe experienced players who restored their chars would know and have even more knowledge about it.

so my question is what happens when you restore a character...

What happens to that character's achievements does it all go back to 0?

what happens to the character's equipped items do we get it back with character restoration or are they lost?

what happens to the character's gold, items and costumes in bag do we get it back with character restoration or are they lost?

what happens to the character's craft progress will it be still there after restoration or lost?

also if anyone could tell me when will there be a discount on character restoration i used to think it comes in with warspear anniversary in june but if am wrong do let me know.

Idk if these questions belongs to QnA thread or in support. Move it if necessary

thanks

Edited by Venkery

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Venkery said:

What happens to that character's achievements does it all go back to 0?

what happens to the character's equipped items do we get it back with character restoration or are they lost?

what happens to the character's gold, items and costumes in bag do we get it back with character restoration or are they lost?

what happens to the character's craft progress will it be still there after restoration or lost?

yes

nothing is lost

nothing is lost

nothing is lost

12 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

yes

nothing is lost

nothing is lost

nothing is lost

I see, thanks for the info. 

12 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

yes

nothing is lost

nothing is lost

nothing is lost

Another thing I forgot to add yesterday.

Let's say if you created an account assigned it with gmail and it's a pretty old account with plenty chars on it. Now, Sometime ago you decided to delete the gmail account itself for some reason now you are left with a game account which has no gmail account.
And in game you are still able to open the account with that registered email and Passward.

How far will it go? Like there is no gmail assigned to it for any kind of account recovery, so if there is something keeping the account alive then it is the email and Passward only. Is it safe to play with such accounts which has no backup? Is there any chance of these accounts being removed in future by devs? What do you think?

i dont know how it would work because why would someone remove the gmail account itself if it has stuff assinged to it but i believe you would be able to log in but you wouldnt have any way to recover it

lets ask @Nolanabout it

On 4/17/2021 at 11:38 AM, Venkery said:

Another thing I forgot to add yesterday.

Let's say if you created an account assigned it with gmail and it's a pretty old account with plenty chars on it. Now, Sometime ago you decided to delete the gmail account itself for some reason now you are left with a game account which has no gmail account.
And in game you are still able to open the account with that registered email and Passward.

How far will it go? Like there is no gmail assigned to it for any kind of account recovery, so if there is something keeping the account alive then it is the email and Passward only. Is it safe to play with such accounts which has no backup? Is there any chance of these accounts being removed in future by devs? What do you think?

They won't be removed but you will not be able to recover your password if you ever forget. I highly recommend you to contact the support and explain your issue.

[email protected]

6 hours ago, Nolan said:

They won't be removed but you will not be able to recover your password if you ever forget. I highly recommend you to contact the support and explain your issue.

[email protected]

Alright, I get it.

Thanks