Bug with magic - heal

Trizzz

When the new update came I had 297 magic power and I healed for 734. Then after this maintenance I still have 297 but I heal for 669.

The best thing is that other necro have 299 magic power, but heal 700+

(after maintenance)

Can u explain me why there are differences?

Looking for your reply!

Is because the heal is now based on amping, meaning that only +9 Players will heal good. AiGrind, leading us to pay more and more money everyday. :facepalm:

Is because the heal is now based on amping, meaning that only +9 Players will heal good. AiGrind, leading us to pay more and more money everyday. :facepalm:

Hmm i agreed but if none of Warspear players who spend money to lose and the game will be removed :friends:

Actually; even +10 will not give the same heal as before. It comes close, but not the same.

I understand the values from arena perspectives, but for hunt/help it is a disaster.

And of course high amped players becoming stronger and stronger in arena. They make the difference between a rich and normal player bigger...

My +7 druid is not able to help with sun and moon anymore  :facepalm: Like this i am out of the game.

• Developer

Actually; even +10 will not give the same heal as before. It comes close, but not the same.

I understand the values from arena perspectives, but for hunt/help it is a disaster.

My +7 druid is not able to help with sun and moon anymore  :facepalm: Like this i am out of the game.

Right now I could explain this situation from different side.

Heal system as well as Def system were reworked. If you have less heal amount than you had yesterday that's not a bug. New defence system designed to compensate that difference.

For example, if you had +200 heal per tick and now it's only 180 with +0 weapon that's normal, because of new magic/physical defence system. Defence will reduce more damage to compensate difference in heal amounts. You are able to amplify jewelry in order of increasing magic defence, which in its turn reducing damage, which in its turn increasing efficiency of healing (receiving less damage requiring less healing)

Shield buffs/passive guild skills now working different and more effective. Right now these skills/buffs adding %bonus to already collected physical defence (this is not showing as % value in "all attributes" tab, but affecting on total physical defence).

About amping and heal. With +0 weapon you will heal less (if we are speaking about digits; as I mentioned before it's uncomparable because of new def system), with +4 +5 you will receive almost the same amount as it was before (depends from class and equipment) and if you would like more - then you could amplify your weapon to increase both heal and damage.

Summary: more defence requires less heal, we are getting even.

So simply put , a person having 3000 magic defence will get more heal then a person having 1000 magic defence from same magic damage?

OR no  , now i see u meant magic defence makes u require less heal but all bosses don't do magic attack so 210 heal from +5 still wont be sufficient unless if u have a +9-10 tanker ,who of course wont go with a +5 in labs now

Heal system as well as Def system were reworked. If you have less heal amount than you had yesterday that's not a bug. New defence system designed to compensate that difference.

For example, if you had +200 heal per tick and now it's only 180 with +0 weapon that's normal, because of new magic/physical defence system. Defence will reduce more damage to compensate difference in heal amounts. You are able to amplify jewelry in order of increasing magic defence, which in its turn reducing damage, which in its turn increasing efficiency of healing (receiving less damage requiring less healing)

Shield buffs/passive guild skills now working different and more effective. Right now these skills/buffs adding %bonus to already collected physical defence (this is not showing as % value in "all attributes" tab, but affecting on total physical defence).

About amping and heal. With +0 weapon you will heal less (if we are speaking about digits; as I mentioned before it's uncomparable because of new def system), with +4 +5 you will receive almost the same amount as it was before (depends from class and equipment) and if you would like more - then you could amplify your weapon to increase both heal and damage.

how about warlock or mage?, we become useless class, no skill cooldown, my cape +10 full great charms but without mana regen, amulet full great charms 239 hp gone, u already decreased life exhaust, WE HARD TO WIN VS HEALER,  healer become OVERPOWER, how about lock or mage?,, this is very sad, WE NOT HAVE HEAL SKILL, please do something, i love this game, i cant enjoy play warlock now.

• Developer

how about warlock or mage?, we become useless class, no skill cooldown, my cape +10 full great charms but without mana regen, amulet full great charms 239 hp gone, u already decreased life exhaust, WE HARD TO WIN VS HEALER,  healer become OVERPOWER, how about lock or mage?,, this is very sad, WE NOT HAVE HEAL SKILL, please do something, i love this game, i cant enjoy play warlock now.

I couldn't tell anything about 1 on 1 PvP in MMO rpg.

So basically we should not need our high heal anymore because of magical defense. My druid heals in +7 231, which was 274. That's a high percentage. I am very afraid for my +5 necro who is losing even more heal because of the lower amp.

What kind of damage are genie, granite guard, griduar, gariel, sun/moon doing?

The reason why i make this thread is diffrent:

- BEFORE any update I healed - 590

- AFTER update (but before maintenance) i healed 734

- AFTER maintenance i heal 669

Maybe between bg update - maintenance i had buff on myself and I didn't notice it, so everything is ok, but i talked with some people and they have the same problem;

Decreased heal after MAINTENANCE (right after bg update realese we have healed more)

@snorlax; so if u think that magic armor will recompense our lower heal, make some mobs and bosses who will use magic power. Now i feel that most of mobs use normal attack. Or at least think about it when u will create new areas/dungeons with new mobs and bosses.

Nice explanation. So if bds dont amp there magic def and die, they blame healers or themselves? i dont wanna hear any "fckk you low heal noob" with a +8 staff.

with +4 +5 you will receive almost the same amount as it was before (depends from class and equipment)

My necro has +4 arena staff. Before update I healed 750. Now it's 707. With same equipement. WTF?

My necro has +4 arena staff. Before update I healed 750. Now it's 707. With same equipement. WTF?

The enchant.

It's just simple common sense man.

Astral no longer exists, it's only magic damage, so your heal is based off that, and you can no longer have "full heal" enchant on your weapon.

Basically this update gives you MORE damage while having a decent heal for that amp.

Bad for people below +7, bad for people who were pure healers at +7 and now go from 270/770 heal to 200/700 heal but on the bright side you probably gained 20-50 more damage than you had on full astral gear before the update.

Only way to get more heal is to amp.

How is it possible that u heal for 707 with +4 arena staff? I have +6 staff and every piece of eq, rings, amulet, cape with 'magic power' and i heal for 669!

Nice one snorlax no 1vs1  :lol:, warlocks , mages and non casters classes become in to support characters?explain me how a warlock +10  can kill a healer +10 in 1vs1 ? was hard before now is like, beh a warlock  hit me dont worry bra is only a fly  and what about rogues. a ♥♥♥♥ing shame every update your aigrind only made game for - p2win - dont tell me your trying to balance because thats not true maybe is better if stop copy wow ideas. ::)

anyone has to say it.

Enjoy this update players  your have three options, play support class ,  play op clases like I do , or leave game.

Im done.

How is it possible that u heal for 707 with +4 arena staff? I have +6 staff and every piece of eq, rings, amulet, cape with 'magic power' and i heal for 669!

Just tested out. Now I heal 649  :bad:  I swear I was healing 707 yesterday right after update... Wtffff

Just tested out. Now I heal 649  :bad:  I swear I was healing 707 yesterday right after update... Wtffff

So you see now that I made this topic for the same reaason. But nvm everything is like it should be.

Yeah, it would be awesome if you guys would stop copying WoW. Even new skills, which are probably in beta, are 100% copied from that game, ability, name and description, word to word  :facepalm:

Yeah, it would be awesome if you guys would stop copying WoW. Even new skills, which are probably in beta, are 100% copied from that game, ability, name and description, word to word  :facepalm:

So u didn't play WoW probably, i can swear you that any of the skill here have not been taken from WoW lol.

And for your information - pretty much every mmo have something from WoW, and even WoW have something taken from other game. It's all because that all mmo's are similar in few aspect; dungeons, arena gear, amping, runes, heal-tank-dps system etc etc

So stop talking bullshit please

So u didn't play WoW probably, i can swear you that any of the skill here have not been taken from WoW lol.

And for your information - pretty much every mmo have something from WoW, and even WoW have something taken from other game. It's all because that all mmo's are similar in few aspect; dungeons, arena gear, amping, runes, heal-tank-dps system etc etc

So stop talking bullshit please

Bullshit?

Have you ever tried reading data files?

I was wondering how much heal if we use the new level 19 staff. Maybe with it we can have heal like before. Its the new highest magic dmge staff now. It has 124 M.dmge. Lets says its amped to +6 :

>> Amping level 17 arena staff (111 magic + 38 magic crystal) to + 6 give you 35 more damage which is altogether equal to 146 magic. Adding it up with all max heal gear which is 117 magic so overall it is 301 magic. 307 magic with crit enchant.

** So if we amp the level 19 staff (124 magic) to +6 with same level 17 formula :  124 magic + 40 magic crystal + 35 magic from amp + max heal gear 117 = 316 magic , 322 with crit enchant. Maybe with this we can have our heal like before.

What I trying to say here is MAYBE, like Snorlax mentioned that it is depend on your equipment. It maybe mean that we need to get that level 19 staff so we can have same heal like before, or if its not the same, atleast close like before..What if my staff that has 301 magic and 672-675 heal is already the max for now at +6 amp, and maybe if im using level 19 new staff +6 also, my heal will back again like before..Its because there is level 19 staff added to the game and Im sure that our heal will again reduce if there will be level 30 max. At level 30 healers will heal 780+ instant heal, probably. Of course they will rework on mobs/ boss attack and everything.. This is just my thoughts though.. O:-) but again they need to do something with Mage and Warlock xD

Sorry for my bad english but I hope you understand what I mean...

hey snorlax. please don't make a joke with it...

all ppl want to amp their ring to make a strong char against magic.

if healers got high amp for their rings and amulet, so their magic defense will high. but why the amounts of heal that they got will be smaller? not make a sense. amp weapon will be increasing heal and amp rings + amulets will be reducing heal? i never seeing this in another games. potion of health will be best of this matter. but how if in the arena? ppl can't use. all healers if got partner with high amp rings and amulets player, looks like a noob healers with small heal and low defense (cloth). it can't help the team.

please remember, healers is all about support, not the damagers or tankers.

i think, if u want to balancing this game, reduce the amounts of heal not from magic defense.

CMIIW

Notes : one more, please fix Warspear for WP. it's crash like auto quit if i open the game. it happened after last update. :(

And in order to get more defence we need to amplify our gear right? How i see it is that this is just trying to make us spend more money to amplify, and you just backed that up. Isnt the point of online games such as this one, that you can CHOOSE to spend or not to spend, aswell as how much you spend? And that players who spend more are a bit stronger than players who spend less? When did online gaming become a narco den... More money you give, more ''stuff'' you get, and soon you cant live without the stuff. Isnt the point of games to give everyone a chance, both rich and poor, a chance to have fun? From my point of view this update has one goal, and that is to make us spend in order to play. Now you can say that nobody forcing us to pay, but yes, you may not see it but what chance do poor players have compared to someone who is in position to make his character full +10? Before the update they did, a +6 druid was able to beat a +9 shaman, because more depended on our skill and our skill as gear builders, now everyone have basically same gear, only thing that differs is amp.. Now the +6 druid gets steamrolled because his heal cant reach the heal of +9 and he cant do anything about it besides pay to amplify himself... When i started with this game i hoped it wasnt a pay to win game, and it wasnt, now it seems it is and i dont like it anymore, its not as fun...

Just asking you to review the values of games and the importance of players and their happiness and satisfaction for a game.

And yes also like Tsja said, how does ''Magic Defence'' help against physicall damage? Bosses who deal physicall aswell as melee classes? Amplifying ''Magic Defence'' on accessories means nothing against those, so maybe review that part again.. Thank you