Warlock and mage

Cisadane

hei gm.you know for this char? go test Warlock vs healer. many healer have hight demage after update. example warlock vs necro.... demage warlock 300 VS demage necro 300 and heal 688. hard to warlock kill necro.because demage same and necro have heal. ok say GOOD BYE FOR WARLOCK AND MAGE.

hei gm.you know for this char? go test Warlock vs healer. many healer have hight demage after update. example warlock vs necro.... demage warlock 300 VS demage necro 300 and heal 688. hard to warlock kill necro.because demage same and necro have heal. ok say GOOD BYE FOR WARLOCK AND MAGE.

U ARE RIGHT, I THINK DEV NEVER TRY IT,,, SNORLAX GO MAKE WARLOCK  10 ALL AND GO PVP WITH A HEALER  10 ALL,,,, IF U WIN I STOP COMPLAIN,,,, U WILL KNOW WHY WE COMPLAIN,,,,, EVEN IF U ADD WARLOCK DMG 10% ITS STILL HARD,,,, BRING BACK ALL WARLOCK SKILL TO WS V3.00 DONT REDUCE DARK CIRCLE, LIFE EXHAUST AND FEAR,

U ARE RIGHT, I THINK DEV NEVER TRY IT,,, SNORLAX GO MAKE WARLOCK  10 ALL AND GO PVP WITH A HEALER  10 ALL,,,, IF U WIN I STOP COMPLAIN,,,, U WILL KNOW WHY WE COMPLAIN,,,,, EVEN IF U ADD WARLOCK DMG 10% ITS STILL HARD,,,, BRING BACK ALL WARLOCK SKILL TO WS V3.00 DONT REDUCE DARK CIRCLE, LIFE EXHAUST AND FEAR,

yes stern.warlock hard to kill healer.because healer have demage same and heal and megic defend and many again. lets gm you created lvl 14 warlock and i created lvl 14 priest.with normal amply.pvp with me.you win i stop complain.

It's not about if mage can kill healers or warlocks can kill healers it's about class combinations. In pve, open world pvp and arena situations mage is still the most op burst and warlock is still best in crowd control.

The game is not designed for 1v1

I couldn't tell anything about 1 on 1 PvP in MMO rpg.

It's not about if mage can kill healers or warlocks can kill healers it's about class combinations. In pve, open world pvp and arena situations mage is still the most op burst and warlock is still best in crowd control.

in a team of 2 mages 1 druid can u kill 3 shamans ? its 3x3 not 1vs1  :friends:

You're right, of course it's going to be hard for mages and dru to win that match just like it would have been hard for mages and a dru to win 3 sham before update, that's an imbalanced pairing. I don't expect to win any 1v1 as a mage versus an equally amped healer or versus any team where heal power/control outnumbers what is on my side. I don't understand why many players think they should.

I will speak on behalf of a mage

MAGE CANT BEAT HEALER NOW  . I HIT 180 ON SHAMAN WITH MY +10 STAFF ND HE HEALS 290  :facepalm:

HW AM I EVEN SUPPOSED TO BEAT HIM :facepalm:

so sad :D