Magic defence

Trizzz

Question

Hi!

I just have a small request to you. If you amped u re amulet/rings to +8/9/10 can u post the photo or write how much magic def u have? And also tell me how much magic def u have with all your runes/rings/eq.

I want to know it because since i amped my rings and amulet to +4 and i have 1507 magic def for now (20.3% less dmg) I feel that it's too high. People can now build 3k+ magic def (~40%less dmg+ !). Healers got buffed that's for sure but the currently predictor magic def - less dmg taken its too high!

(Im not writing it because i want to cry, I just want to count the exact amount of magic def that people can get.)

5 answers to this question

Even without amps of the rings and amulet i have 1545/21.4% magical defense. I only switched the arena armor to the dark-def armor (sorry, i mean Magic def armor ;D) which has a crit darkdef (i mean Magic def! :P) rune in it. The armor only gives already 445 magic def. The old lvl 17 dark-def sets are becoming more interesting!

Even without amps of the rings and amulet i have 1545/21.4% magical defense. I only switched the arena armor to the dark-def armor (sorry, i mean Magic def armor ;D ) which has a crit darkdef (i mean Magic def! :P) rune in it. The armor only gives already 445 magic def. The old lvl 17 dark-def sets are becoming more interesting!

And because they are becoming more interesting people will start using it; and that's the problem. :D

In fact now u can get more magic defence than normal defence! (rings, amulets, magic def runes, magic defence in eq) it sucks anyway.

Trizz, how many times you gone to arena since update?

You need to fight a lot to get the practical idea not just theoritical assumption.

Trizz, how many times you gone to arena since update?

You need to fight a lot to get the practical idea not just theoritical assumption.

Right but it's not hard to imagine 30%dmg less = 30%dmg less