Permanent or temporary ban

Fair Justice

Are you satisfied on warspear online's support??  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied on warspear online's support??

• yes
    • No

note: i just made this poll to have a survey,  and to know player's opinion on the forum.

so please admin dont remove this poll or ban my account.

Ok, lets start guys.

a guy named Sorath have written on support because his account was been hacked then got blocked for the reason of selling his account to others.

as you can see in this topic Need my friends' support please.

True,  he is wrong right? 

so thats why he begged the admins to get back his account.

then Sulla -(a veteran and a moderator) replied him this:

"selling your account is bannable in most if not all mmo, as the content is not your`s, the items, char, the account it self, is the property of airgrind, so your selling someone elses stuff for your own profit, it is not a unfair rule this company has just made  to piss everyone off...

if they make a exception for one guy, then next time someone else will say:

"why not me? you did it for sorath!!!" and the spam topics will carry on."

thats why they permanently banned sorath's account.

but see the picture guys.

it clearly states that selling game items etc. for real money is only temporal ban , not permanent ban.

so why did the admins permanently banned sorath? if the right penalty for him is only temporal ban?

. Rule is rule right?  whether youre just a player or youre a developer. you have to obey rules. right?

then why the developer dont do so?

thats what i dont know..

GUys what you can say about it?

5880_.png

dont joke, it is true, no elfs online in forum if sulla be a mod, any related issues to invisible or mc being stronger would be deleted in less than 1min after create  :wacko: , well, support is wrong as they mostly cant ever take care of a little game as warspear is... isnt ever 2000online in each server... isnt ever 8-10servers...isnt necessary more than 10 pcs to take it online and perfect working (no, its not perfect working, u see a thing that dont really occur on client!) i wonder why they are so lazy and not able to take care of this game... or the forum, or maybe they cant take care of themselves... well, we see in next update what will occur, till it my char will stay lvl2 as i deleted other chars .-.

Stop it

This topic is about a player who got an issue with the support team. If you want to support him well write here, if you dont want.. then go and talk somewhere else..

If you have problems with Sulla then solve it in Private dont go Off Topic and Spam a Thread.

Sorry i misunderstood sulla being a moderator .

but i does not a big deal.

the problem here is that developers of this game dont obey their own rules as what you see on the picture. they permanently banned a player whos selling character. but the rule state that the right punishment for him is only temporal banning. but they dont do so. they permanently banned him. is that fair  guys?

Sorry i misunderstood sulla being a moderator .

but i does not a big deal.

the problem here is that developers of this game dont obey their own rules as what you see on the picture. they permanently banned a player whos selling character. but the rule state that the right punishment for him is only temporal banning. but they dont do so. they permanently banned him. is that fair  guys?

Actually I have tired complain to them.

It's obvious that they use the translation tool so that they don't understand what their rules posted in the forum.

Maybe the meaning are totally different in Russian.

No commitment and consistency from the team after all

Actually I have tired complain to them.

It's obvious that they use the translation tool so that they don't understand what their rules posted in the forum.

Maybe the meaning are totally different in Russian.

No commitment and consistency from the team after all

maybe they use a translator. but i dont think that the word TEMPORARY is same as the word PERMANENT in russia.

here temporary in russia is like this временный

the word permanent is like this постоянныйits obvious in the spelling that they have difference.

so its impossible that the word временный and постоянный will have the same meaning in english!!

Guest Mioco

what you can say about it?

Warspear Online support request time 2011-11-02 10:38:22

email: sumukha.ХХХХХ@ХХХХХ

Login (Account id): sumukha.ХХХХХ@ХХХХХ

Main server: US-Sapphire---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr admin, i know that I have already violated the rules and am regretting about it. Please lift the perma ban and allow me to play again. I'll make sure that this does not happen ever again. Please, i beg of you to remove the ban and give me back my character. I'm ready to do anything for it, don't ban me please, allow me to play again :'(

Sorath account blocked for repeated violation.

what you can say about it?Sorath account blocked for repeated violation.

Violation about what??

Talk?!?!

:facepalm:

Are you kidding us? Why not following your OWN rules???!!!

Violated what?! He just one time tried to sell his account and got scammed. Then you permanently banned him instead of temporary.

Fair justice.. of course

Man at first I got few replies now it's been a week and above still no reply I had to provide proof which I did 48 hrs and above it says I don't know what to do am loseing time been a month since blocked atleast try and reply please its the only way we can know what is going on :unknw: :'(

Repeated violation?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  I thought he just did that once  :facepalm: lol, support must be using words for their eyes  :crazy:

I need someone from the staff who could speak ENGLISH not RUSSenglish

Please be more formal and learn to be more professionals when youre talking with your customers.

Insulting or censoring something its not a nice thing for a community.

Now ,if you still havent done it, read your rules and follow them like we are forced to do.

Because not respecting your own rules mean you are just joking us.

Another thjng mioco, what is written in your signatute it the WORST thing that someone could say to his customers. It isnt cool its just unprofessional.

repeated?  Which one?

he only do it once and promise not do it anymore

why u say repeated?

Guest Mioco

repeated?  Which one?

he only do it once and promise not do it anymore

why u say repeated?

it's second account.first account already banned.