EXP from mobs please

dhanryuthewizard

dnt wast time w8 for hlp back too work!u got friend list as them lol its moooooobs.wth boss ppl can hlp u just ask,game now so bored,we dnt have many too doo :search:

please make the player gain exp from mobs...and i hate collect flower quest....long spawn,near mobs,n compete with other player to collect  :shout: :shout: :shout:

Kuzmitch had spoken on this earlier. Cant recollect where. He said that if exp was given for mob kills, then people would programme bots to level up for them. That did happen in Ragnarok India and it happened a LOT. Although, Im not sure what is stopping people from programming bots to complete quests. Programming bots is easy if the syntax is available. So that's why.

dnt wast time w8 for hlp back too work!u got friend list as them lol its moooooobs.wth boss ppl can hlp u just ask,game now so bored,we dnt have many too doo :search:

I completely agree with your last point. The game has little to offer for people who complete all quests.

Even arena implementation is flawed. Game progress should not rely on real money.

I didnt understand the first part of your message.

I'm not agree because i was co admin in private server of RO,if you make a GM staff,they can catch hackers in the act,we had this prob with gold room,hacker=ban IP

Are you implying that my information on RO was wrong?

Or that programming bots cannot happen incase of warspear?

I'm sorry, I didn't fully understand you.

I confess, I personally programmed a bot to do my work on RO for my second or third character. (RO did not offer any item like "book of Oblivion". So I had a messed up hybrid BD as my first character). I got the syntax from the web. I was never caught. Never banned. There were admins who appeared now and then in-game at the time. I'm not proud that I did it, but I did so because I was sure I wasn't going to get caught.

Later, RO implemented a hack/bot prevention pack that was compulsory inorder to play the game. I believe it was then that the bots disappeared. And by then, I didn't need my bot.

It was a private server with very special things, with mobs like goku SS4,but if i see lv5 progres in this area or with a stuff from big quest(for exemple:for the hat 10000 special coin,1 special coin cost 1M gold)in 2 days there is big prob.for lv max we often do pvp with suspicious charac with our player equiped with special stuff if he can kill me,very big prob.but we had a lot of GM hidden.that's the only way to stop them,so you right.

Try inortia 3, its offline but still better than warspear  :tease:

Ya I know... cant believe how those guy do that awesome graphics.. and dont do a cool MMO.. if the do a MMO with that graphic it will destroy every other game.

Just AIGrind have that great potential and dont use it.. are they blind? Because sometimes indeed of  improve the game they just make it worse  :pleasantry:

:(

I would like to know if some one have finish warspear without MC?and how many time for this?

Finish warspear? You mean main quests?

And by MC, do you mean miracle coins?

If so, then yes.

And it took a LOT of time. Didnt keep an eye on my watch or the calender. But Im sure atleast about 5x24hours or pure gaming

@rainbowz -- thry were blinded by money  :facepalm:

and about inortia 3 can this game be played at cellphones? where can i download this?  :tease:

I like current leveling up system but daily quests were really boring that times when i had to do them to gain exp.

yeh, me too..

but its so boring to do same quests same as yesterday, or the the other days.. or its much fun when u level up through arena

Sounds good multiple teams battle royal or two teams vs two teams sounds good maybe have more arena points go to team most kills with this setup