league of legends ( LoL)

doommyth

• 1 month later...

LoL > Smite by big time

Every other genre > Aeon of Strife Styled Fortress Assault Game Going On Two Sides

Warspear bro

Right.

Every Other Genre >>>> Aeon of Strife Styled Fortress Assault Game Going On Two Sides > Colossaly Online Cooperative Killing Sessions > "Realistic" FPSes

AoS and DotA

gud tiems.

Smite is lame.

Warspear is worse.

And no Aze, MOBA > any 3DS.

Well, your opinion was alright up until the very end. I somehow don't understand how delusioned you have to be to think you can rate a game based on system it's released on. On top of that, you generalise and come to conclusions without any evidence to back up your claims.

Right.

Every Other Genre >>>> Aeon of Strife Styled Fortress Assault Game Going On Two Sides > Colossaly Online Cooperative Killing Sessions > "Realistic" FPSes

Well, your opinion was alright up until the very end. I somehow don't understand how delusioned you have to be to think you can rate a game based on system it's released on. On top of that, you generalise and come to conclusions without any evidence to back up your claims.

Win.

And

Its Jamie, expect no more no less

Nabr0l0l

I expected you'd try to disengage by confusing me with worthless response showing lack of intelligence. Normally I'd give up as I've already won, but because I despise males attracted romantically/erotically to other males, we're far from over.

Your argument was quite frankly, insulting. By saying that every videogame released for Nintendo 3DS is worse than MOBAs, which is in majority contrary to opinion I hold, you imply that my taste in videogames is wrong. And because I do my best to polish my videogame tastes, I'm very interested in reasons as to why you doubt in greatness of this handheld, and entertainment software developed for it.

Basing your opinions on loosely connected facts is very incorrect. If I were to say, "all games you played suck because YOU played them", or "every single one of your fantasy female companions from chinese cartoons are nothing more than impure wenches, for thy is the reason", you would disagree because you and your queerness have no impact on them.

And so, I'd like to hear something more than "it just is". Present me with anything to prove it. Take some 3DS games, explain what's exactly wrong with them. Show me that I was wrong and 3DS games are indeed bad, and I'll reconsider whether my judgement about your apparent sexual preferences was correct.

every single one of your fantasy female companions from chinese cartoons are nothing more than impure wenches, for thy is the reason

OH NO YOU DIDN'T

"every single one of your fantasy female companions from chinese cartoons are nothing more than impure wenches, for thy is the reason"

fantasy female companions from chinese cartoons are nothing

from chinese cartoons

chinese cartoons

chinese

I want to +1 everyone for the good and sincere laughter i had on this short reading.

But i won't because tits.

Hentai games > all. Nuff said i'm out.

Hentai games > all. Nuff said i'm out.

You might be joking but I think the same. Except I play them for gameplay.

Sengoku Rance, Monmusu Quest, Kamidori Alchemy Meister are some of the best videogames I ever played, and I played a lot of videogames.

not that it was a serious debate anyways, but I gotta say most nintendo wii games suck, because a lot of them are meant for non-gamers to just pick up and have fun with, without needing real skills. Not saying all nintendo wii games suck, but I would say ps3 > nintendo wii, because much game

anyways, continue with the lolz

not that it was a serious debate anyways, but I gotta say most nintendo wii games suck, because a lot of them are meant for non-gamers to just pick up and have fun with, without needing real skills. Not saying all nintendo wii games suck, but I would say ps3 > nintendo wii, because much game

anyways, continue with the lolz

Yeah, some games on console suck, and some are great. Every console is like that.

There are many good Wii titles, you probably never heard of them, only Zeldas, Marios, and WiiFit stuff.