[2014.02.04] “Warspear Online” 3.11 Released – Berengar's Tower!

snorlax

Devs please r u kidding me?

Why lock staff dont have skill cool down?

My lock has +9 staff n u wanna know how many signs waste for that?

Alot of mcoin waste for it

Alot of real money waste for it..

Now i need to change staff with skill cool down from +0 again?

Need to waste money again?

Ok u make alot of new things in game its cool but

Please make it fair..

U really screw up mage n lock class now

Many ppl disappointed with this update...

We like this game but please dont screw it up

We r player n do u know what u can do without player here?

Please do something.. soo many ppl disappointed with this update

We hope better update than this unfair system..

Hassn paid that Update...

Go Spent more $$ on it xD

:nea: So basicly, healers and magic users cant help much with mini bosses and red bosses? Cause thats how its looking to me...

Hassn paid that Update...

Go Spent more $$ on it xD

Better i spent money for buy something usefull than this unfair game xD

U want me to buy fast food for u? XD

Better i spent money for buy something usefull than this unfair game xD

U want me to buy fast food for u? XD

Not bad idea,,,

I am hungry  :blush: will give u Amp  :friends:

this game is the only normal game for sybian users, is there a time u think u fix the problem? pls anser

Search your files for 3.10.1 and install it.

Symbian players need to wait..

Due to the uncertain timing of the approval of games in Windows Phone Store and App Store by Apple application will be available at the stores after final approval in the respective app stores.

Version for Symbian

Due to unstable work of Symbian game client, current version sent for revision and fixing issues and is not available at the moment.

We are extremely sorry for any caused inconveniences.

Kk..

now 302 magic = 237 heal  :tease: well.. lets say it's "ok" but it could be better  :give_rose:

but i noticed the differences between "warlock amulet" and "necro amulet" is that "necro amulet" still have health.. "warlock amulet" have pene.. so you changed health -> stupid migic def  :wacko: thats ugly

2 problem still exist:

1. Walock and Mage still useless against Necro and Priest    (isn't it)

2. It's much easier to get 20%+ magic def instead of 20% physical def  :wacko: but remember: melee have higher dmg then castere  :tease: so a suggestion: put physical def to amulet (only to caster amulets isn't it?) instead of magic def cuz it's more "balanced"  :tease:

Symbian players need to wait..

Due to the uncertain timing of the approval of games in Windows Phone Store and App Store by Apple application will be available at the stores after final approval in the respective app stores.

Version for Symbian

Due to unstable work of Symbian game client, current version sent for revision and fixing issues and is not available at the moment.

We are extremely sorry for any caused inconveniences.

big fail..

Lol i log game and see changes. After some time i try kill some druids before update i kill tham but after i cant. thay heal and hit more. btw for locks i dont see no changes, only lower hp. Like my warlock (Evalynn) im in guild 3lvl whit pasive hp before was 3033 my hp now 2772. lol for me now imposible kill eny healer (shaman or ((druid) thay just heal>root>lighining>bees run away and im max 1k hp left..) so how to kill tham. now only healers carrying game. soon there will be very much druids and shamans i guess. Please look more in damage makers thay now made lower.

I'm not sure how people are saying healers got it good.  My priest dropped from 790 heal to 682.  My druid went from 272 to 224.  And my hp dropped too.  My priest had 2950hp, now 2611.  Not happiness.  :( :unknw:

now only healers carrying game. soon there will be very much druids and shamans i guess.

It's always been this way. Only difference now is these healers are now required to amp high end for better performance. Think about how easy it was to make a strong healing class before, you could be +0 and have max heals and be a huge asset to any farming party. In a game where the obvious focus is cash shop why is everybody so surprised at this. The problem isn't amping for magic power and defenses the problem is signs and amp system that exploits players in cash shop 'to be the best'.

Why shouldn't the strongest geared characters heal/hit/resist more than lower amped? Imagine if there was no signs in miracle shop, would everybody still cry because high amped chars have advantage when they would have worked for it? Non healers, specifically melee, have had it hard for a long time vs healers, presto bango! Now everybody can amp their magic defense. Players complained and devs answered, of course their solution is going to be coin oriented.

The game model and magic power/defense changes are great but its the presence of easy mode for people willing to spend real money that sours it. And again, it's always been this way, coin users got it made. I'm not saying it's right, I wouldn't mind a roll back to separate magical attributes but complaining about something that has been so much a part of warspear for years makes no sense.

-yum I love cupcakes

~here, have this one it's poisoned

-nomnom... hey, wtf you poisoned me!!

It's always been this way. Only difference now is these healers are now required to amp high end for better performance. Think about how easy it was to make a strong healing class before, you could be +0 and have max heals and be a huge asset to any farming party. In a game where the obvious focus is cash shop why is everybody so surprised at this. The problem isn't amping for magic power and defenses the problem is signs and amp system that exploits players in cash shop 'to be the best'.

Why shouldn't the strongest geared characters heal/hit/resist more than lower amped? Imagine if there was no signs in miracle shop, would everybody still cry because high amped chars have advantage when they would have worked for it? Non healers, specifically melee, have had it hard for a long time vs healers, presto bango! Now everybody can amp their magic defense. Players complained and devs answered, of course their solution is going to be coin oriented.

The game model and magic power/defense changes are great but its the presence of easy mode for people willing to spend real money that sours it. And again, it's always been this way, coin users got it made. I'm not saying it's right, I wouldn't mind a roll back to separate magical attributes but complaining about something that has been so much a part of warspear for years makes no sense.

-yum I love cupcakes

~here, have this one it's poisoned

-nomnom... hey, wtf you poisoned me!!

Hell no!

gt vestment + gt hands ~300-400k (if with some +) - just to have +17 astral more from vestment and +17 from hands. 300-400k = 10 sets signs with some dmg sets if u will buy wisely. Any melee class didn't need to buy any strong vestment or hands or whatever for more dmg. So it's not "easy" to get max heal. Now it changed and now it's more "balanced" pretty much every piece of gear now have magic power so the only thing that will make u pro is amping (as in melee class before)

And that's the reason why ppl are angry: they bought this gt set to be pro and they spent more gold on it that half of melee classes on amping. And now aigrind tells theem "♥♥♥♥ your gear now, arena gear or any other have the same amount of "astral" and u need to start amping" I'm not a big fan of this update, but I understand it and also understand that the new things should be realised even if it "hurts".

Hell no!

gt vestment + gt hands ~300-400k (if with some +) - just to have +17 astral more from vestment and +17 from hands. 300-400k = 10 sets signs with some dmg sets if u will buy wisely. Any melee class didn't need to buy any strong vestment or hands or whatever for more dmg. So it's not "easy" to get max heal. Now it changed and now it's more "balanced" pretty much every piece of gear now have magic power so the only thing that will make u pro is amping (as in melee class before)

And that's the reason why ppl are angry: they bought this gt set to be pro and they spent more gold on it that half of melee classes on amping. And now aigrind tells theem "♥♥♥♥ your gear now, arena gear or any other have the same amount of "astral" and u need to start amping" I'm not a big fan of this update, but I understand it and also understand that the new things should be realised even if it "hurts".

Or you could farm that with a couple friends, or farm other gear and sell it, or you could use lab gear which is practically just as good concerning points in astral. And nope melee didn't need to buy divine or heroic but many of them did, they could easily of farmed those too, and then we saw lv17 resilience sets. Same issue (even though they should have been in lv15 res sets to begin with).. Game changes all the time.

How much amp do you think 300-400k will give a melee? Everybody invests in their chars, players who have 300-400k to drop on lv18 sets should also be smart enough to be up to date on their res sets which they are now profiting with.

Or you could farm that with a couple friends, or farm other gear and sell it, or you could use lab gear which is practically just as good concerning points in astral. And nope melee didn't need to buy divine or heroic but many of them did, they could easily of farmed those too, and then we saw lv17 resilience sets. Same issue (even though they should have been in lv15 res sets to begin with).. Game changes all the time.

How much amp do you think 300-400k will give a melee? Everybody invests in their chars, players who have 300-400k to drop on lv18 sets should also be smart enough to be up to date on their res sets which they are now profiting with.

I just want to show you my point of thinking. Before update healers didn't have easy way to have max heal. They needed to buy expensive equipment and now everything gone; basicly they just wasted money (even if long time ago)

But I aree with that people should be amped to be pro if game mechanic requires that. And ofc there should be magic defence too! Melee classes need to have something to get advantage on magic classes as we have normal armor which is probably iritating for melee classes. But for now this adventage is too high, it's unacceptable that u can easy get 1,5-2k magic def and if u will amp u can even reach 4k-5k + (I've heared  +10 amulet ~ 1,5k magic def) it's a way too high!

I just want to show you my point of thinking. Before update healers didn't have easy way to have max heal. They needed to buy expensive equipment and now everything gone; basicly they just wasted money (even if long time ago)

But I aree with that people should be amped to be pro if game mechanic requires that. And ofc there should be magic defence too! Melee classes need to have something to get advantage on magic classes as we have normal armor which is probably iritating for melee classes. But for now this adventage is too high, it's unacceptable that u can easy get 1,5-2k magic def and if u will amp u can even reach 4k-5k + (I've heared  +10 amulet ~ 1,5k magic def) it's a way too high!

And ofc the fact that you casters easily can get as much resilience as a havey armor class +alot of physical defence against us tank classes is totally acceptable. But wait, I forgot that your control and your ranged atks balances it all.

Farm for newbies with friends? What friends? Do healers without heal get invited? Lab gear? The armor is/was 100-150k gold. No way it was easy and cheap to get max heal.

And ofc the fact that you casters easily can get as much resilience as a havey armor class +alot of physical defence against us tank classes is totally acceptable. But wait, I forgot that your control and your ranged atks balances it all.

So You don't count that;

- you have controll too

- skills that help u reach enemy as dk/barb/rogue for example.

- you can reach 500+ dmg and A LOT penetration so it's not always depend on enemy's armor

- more hp than casters

- melee have cheaper dd/he gear so they can put more money into amping

Now all changed; don't think that melee were bad or they're now or they will be because it's not true.

I got banned from forum for 5 days because I express my feelings about this update. But as I read complaints from shamans, druids, priest, mage and warlocks the only thing I have to say is........ :yahoo: :rofl: :yahoo: :yahoo:. Its about time things get back even

So You don't count that;

- you have controll too

- you can reach 500+ dmg and A LOT penetration so it's not always depend on enemy's armor

- more hp than casters

Now all changed; don't think that melee were bad or they're now or they will be because it's not true.

Hey if you comparing your self with bd or rogue they are suffer to amp 2 weapons while you only amp 1 staff.

Dont judge other class before you know how it feels.

+10 amp on ring or amulet too powerful you said? Should be like that bro, its +10!! Imagine how much money to spend there

People at +10 should be Godly nuff said

So You don't count that;

- you have controll too

- more hp than casters

- what control do melles have against ranged? really interested to know this one.

- barb skill fails a LOT, dk threads is only useable twice every minute, and you get 2-3 hits max from it, unless the enemy is noob, he wont die with 2-3 hits., rogue may give one hardcore blow but is only ONE attack, then he will be kitted for life.

- 500+ is achieavable if you are amped +9 minimun, every melle has that? i know people that spent over 100 signs on weapon n it didnt even go to +8.

penetration really? magical classes can have it also ;)

- if tanks dont have more HP than casters, something would be extremly wrong in the game.

- players demand make the price high or low, if you going for the OP n overpopulated classes, ofc the itens most of them wanted would be expensive.

- what control do melles have against ranged? really interested to know this one.

- barb skill fails a LOT, dk threads is only useable twice every minute, and you get 2-3 hits max from it, unless the enemy is noob, he wont die with 2-3 hits., rogue may give one hardcore blow but is only ONE attack, then he will be kitted for life.

- 500+ is achieavable if you are amped +9 minimun, every melle has that? i know people that spent over 100 signs on weapon n it didnt even go to +8.

penetration really? magical classes can have it also ;)

- if tanks dont have more HP than casters, something would be extremly wrong in the game.

- players demand make the price high or low, if you going for the OP n overpopulated classes, ofc the itens most of them wanted would be expensive.

Im +8 and I exceed 500 :blush:

Lol so many pissed off ppl will switch to ranged now. Sure staff ppl got a little better, but a +10 bd can still kill a +8-9 staff enemy if the bd has good strategy.

just for a add up, some druids going for CL are so OP with the new magic power system that they are TANKING good rogues + non amped shaman. yes, 2 vs 1.

same prob must be happening for high amped shaman vs chosen/elfs.

so what is there to complain about magical defense? when a healer is tanking the class supposed to have the second highest attack in game.

go go hitting 300+ n healing 250+ - 500!+ ....

Im +8 and I exceed 500 :blush:

Lol so many pissed off ppl will switch to ranged now. Sure staff ppl got a little better, but a +10 bd can still kill a +8-9 staff enemy if the bd has good strategy.

ice queen  :dirol:

well, bd hamstring sure is one killer skill  :cray: 500 + 700 + 200*3 + 500 on a initial combo unless caster dodge/parry lol

2.3k right on the face must feel nice  :lol:  well 1.6k on the +8+9 casters with around 30% damage reduction  :drinks:

Good strategy as in charge in with hamstring and hope for nice buggy distance, sure. But overall healers will always be top. What I say keeps this game unbalanced is the double stun (cc)  classes like lock and shaman. And barb having basically none with chance. I say give all classes 1 stun and barb a true taunt. And, and remove slowing when receiving damage or due to DOT for two reasons: 1 it causes laaaag and 2 it's also used as a type of cc most commonly used by druid with bees.

yeah, the only way slowing from DOT helps is helping players run in arena. Maybe only take it out for dmg given by players or else lab will be easy and that is something I don't want to happen.(Parasite attacks so fast its like a DOT)

I just want to show you my point of thinking. Before update healers didn't have easy way to have max heal. They needed to buy expensive equipment and now everything gone; basicly they just wasted money (even if long time ago)..

..But for now this adventage is too high, it's unacceptable that u can easy get 1,5-2k magic def and if u will amp u can even reach 4k-5k + (I've heared  +10 amulet ~ 1,5k magic def) it's a way too high!

GT still one of best heal sets now along with violent/impenetrable, think high crit, high mana and in the case of gt high hp for scary situations as well as being a few points of magic power above the alternatives. Nothing wasted there in my opinion.

Advantage for players who spam coin for amp/items has always been too high, it's what i'm saying.

Farm for newbies with friends? What friends? Do healers without heal get invited? Lab gear? The armor is/was 100-150k gold. No way it was easy and cheap to get max heal.

It's an mmo, not difficult to make friends. Any healer should have a healing set no matter the strength, if you're looking to farm without one then there is an underlying problem.. If all else fails make your own priest-heavy party, I did most my lab farms back in the day with 2 dru at 230-250 heals when there was no such thing as crits, it is far from impossible. Buying/farming lv17 astral wasn't difficult either.. Just giving enough time/saving gold/selling drops. What I'm saying is compared to the investment/amp required by other classes to be considered valuable getting top end heal was simply plug and play.

um yeah with your latest update to the update you made all high resolutiin phones go back to the huge screen with the tiny hot keys, please hurry and fix this it makes arena battles very hard  :facepalm: