[2014.02.04] “Warspear Online” 3.11 Released – Berengar's Tower!

snorlax

Make healer than and you will realise how short perspective you have. If you really want to talk about this learn some basic mmo mechanics.

i made a healer, he was fine for farm before update, now he kinda sucks for it  :rofl:

but you guys that took time and/or money amping, you sure have a GOD char, i cant possible understand why would you complain.

no, please tell me  ::)

healers are meant for healing not damage/tanking

tanks are meant for high defense and health not damage/healing

damage-per-second are meant for high damage not healing/defense

healer beats tank

tank beats damage per second

damage per second beats healer

warlocks/mages are the exception, they can beat tanks but not healers, as opposed to rogues/rangers who can kill healers but not tanks

your healers can no longer deal damage, hence the combat triangle. no class can beat every class, all youre doing is complaining that your once-overpowered character is now forced to play by their role/class and not their amp. since before you could play any class and kill any class as long as you amp enough. now youre forced to use strategy, something which most people apparently dont use  ::)

healers are meant for healing not damage/tanking

tanks are meant for high defense and health not damage/healing

damage-per-second are meant for high damage not healing/defense

healer beats tank

tank beats damage per second

damage per second beats healer

warlocks/mages are the exception, they can beat tanks but not healers, as opposed to rogues/rangers who can kill healers but not tanks

your healers can no longer deal damage, hence the combat triangle. no class can beat every class, all youre doing is complaining that your once-overpowered character is now forced to play by their role/class and not their amp. since before you could play any class and kill any class as long as you amp enough. now youre forced to use strategy, something which most people apparently dont use  ::)

there is one thing i think you wrong there, because i still believe healers are rulling ALL  :lol:

if max damage + max heal  + good defense + skills to keep distance arent making them the solo OP class, then i shall be wrong on my thoughts  :blush:

thats why for me they are pretty much filling every need in game. or maybe im exagerating just a bit  8)

actually another thing i think u wrong, rangers... they can hit, trap, run, hit ... so hmmm a bit hard for tank to kill them when they just keep running.

but yes, ik what you saying is true, or is supposed to be.

and btw, im not complaining about the magic defense, i like it very much so  :clapping:

oh and i have a good question for you...

where do you classify BDs?

they have the dps of a rogue, n the tank abilities of pala, dk n barb  :facepalm:

a DPS TANK?  :wacko:

im done flattering you, apparently youre stupid enough to categorize rogues as tanks when they are dps

go play a different game

you probably have a bad case of english understanding, so i will make it more clear for you.  :unknw:

Blade Dancers have the DPS of a Rogue and the TANK abilities of Paladin, Death Knight and Barbarian.

Are Blade Dancers a DPS TANK?  :fool:

you probably have a bad case of english understanding, so i will make it more clear for you.  :unknw:

Blade Dancers have the DPS of a Rogue and the TANK abilities of Paladin, Death Knight and Barbarian.

Are Blade Dancers a DPS TANK?  :fool:

Sorry to jump into a conversation which i was not invited to, hope you all forgive my intromise.

I, me, myself here, my person (so i hope it made clear that whatever may thitherto come in written language is my, and my own, humble opinion), would not classify a BD like the other tanks at our disposal and pretty much, a BD is not a rogue with heavy armor, simply because their DPH may get close or surpass that of a rogue, but a rogue's DPS, by advent of skills, most of the times, surpasses the one of a BD, i am talking about numbers exactly, a rogue can reach 2,5k Critical Damage on Merciless Strike out of Stealth, that within one second IF the rogue does not drop a 900-1k critical right on the next hit.

Tell us how on this planet a BD would best such a deed?

Coming back to tank subject, every tank in this game is a very specific on and, should not be put into the same kind of judgement simply because of their skills, MCake tanks are the ones specific for ranged combat situation, while the Elven scourge is halt/tweak-withstand combat situation. Just take a look at the skills and you will see what i am talking about.

Sorry to jump into a conversation which i was not invited to, hope you all forgive my intromise.

I, me, myself here, my person (so i hope it made clear that whatever may thitherto come in written language is my, and my own, humble opinion), would not classify a BD like the other tanks at our disposal and pretty much, a BD is not a rogue with heavy armor, simply because their DPH may get close or surpass that of a rogue, but a rogue's DPS, by advent of skills, most of the times, surpasses the one of a BD, i am talking about numbers exactly, a rogue can reach 2,5k Critical Damage on Merciless Strike out of Stealth, that within one second IF the rogue does not drop a 900-1k critical right on the next hit.

Coming back to tank subject, every tank in this game is a very specific on and, should not be put into the same kind of judgement simply because of their skills, MCake tanks are the ones specific for ranged combat situation, while the Elven scourge is halt/tweak-withstand combat situation. Just take a look at the skills and you will see what i am talking about.

u talking about criticals right?

lets say, BD with 500 attack (+9 weapon reaches this i believe)

lets put it to criticals...

1k! from normal + 1.4k! from flash strike + 400!*3 from hamstring = 3.6k! right on the first combo.

i believe this bests rogues 3.5k  :facepalm:

the main factor for this great damage is hamstring, it sure have overpower damage. (heard it didnt even do damage back in the days, but go figure why they gave BDs this much power...)

dont bother trying to reason

dont bother trying to reason with idiots

pro tip: learn english text interpretation, then read my posts again, and finally try arguing.

(calling others idiots when you just didn't understand what they are saying shows how ignorant you can be and doesnt make you any smarter)

btw dazz understood my post, he may initially have a different point of view about the subject but lets see what he thinks about it now that i just showed in numbers BDs can deal even more damage than rogues on the first combo.

pro tip: learn english text interpretation, then read my posts again, and finally try arguing.

(calling others idiots when you just didn't understand what they are saying shows how ignorant you can be and doesnt make you any smarter)

btw dazz understood my post, he may initially have a different point of view about the subject but lets see what he thinks about it now that i just showed in numbers BDs can deal even more damage than rogues on the first combo.

Yes combo, but a BD's combo takes more than one second and only after the combo is done then the DPS (Damage per second) may reach that of a Rogue...

But a Rogue can deal that damage with two hits, within one second. That's the trick of the DPS, the categories that prey with this tatic can best any class when Overpowered and Overlucky (thing that is quite hard to happen tho')...

Yes combo, but a BD's combo takes more than one second and only after the combo is done then the DPS (Damage per second) may reach that of a Rogue...

But a Rogue can deal that damage with two hits, within one second. That's the trick of the DPS, the categories that prey with this tatic can best any class when Overpowered and Overlucky (thing that is quite hard to happen tho')...

indeed, if i not mistaken hamstring lvl 5 lasts 5 seconds, so it would take 5 seconds for DPS to be equal.

But in a battle, were more than one enemy is attacking.

hardly a rogue will have a second chance to strike with stealth after his first merciless strike, since he can only gouge 1 target.

so you take stealth away from rogue possibilities, and BD surpass rogues DPS...

i mean, BD is a tank but has as much attack as rogue, and elfs already have ranger as dps, higher than rogues when the blessing comes.

I wish you will stop complaining about sentinel classes. Each mc class has 1 stun (full stuns, not silence/paralyse skills) while the elf side has only 1 stun, namely the scatter shot. Also, each class has its own benefits, like dk having exhale and threads, which come in handy with comboing casters, while pally has fetters and heal, which are good when fighting crowds. Please take these into consideration before you post about op classes

After update game version to 3.11 my dragon hunter costume has disappeared from bag. :search:

I reported it to support but i have not received a reply!  :diablo:

Holy crap..  :tease:

Now lvl 13 druid can beat my heal  :wacko:

lvl 13 +9 (or maybe +10?) with 246 heal against lvl 20 +5 with 237 heal  :mega_shok:

Go hunt lab lvl 13  :crazy:

Thnx all warspear team for this amazing update

i have some question u know the druid skill Barkskin and shaman skill as well, before update comes these 2 skill gives 7% of total defences but now just give 3% in 5th lvl but u didnt notice this in those fixes is it just a bug ?????

Thnx all warspear team for this amazing update

i have some question u know the druid skill Barkskin and shaman skill as well, before update comes these 2 skill gives 7% of total defences but now just give 3% in 5th lvl but u didnt notice this in those fixes is it just a bug ?????

yea i have lvl5 barkskin and noticed this, but maybe they thought itd be too op.

snorlax, i got a suggestion for dungeon(know this isnt suggestion section but its relacted to the update), many times when we doing the dungeons, we kill the boss and the remaining time its some seconds cause the time is not enough to get drop/chest item and we need to extend the stamina  only to take chest and get spheres or pot ¬¬' my suggestion its to, in the time we kill the boss and finish the "task", the current time reset and start count 1 minute, then everybody can take the chest and leave the dungeon without needs to waste stamina... think on it i guess many player will agree with me.

Why Everytime I Go Tower Normal Or Hard Only Get Sphere Defence And Damage Or Pots While My Party Member Keeps On Gettin Nice Items? :nea:

Fix This Shit Drop Rate :aggressive:!

Why Everytime I Go Tower Normal Or Hard Only Get Sphere Defence And Damage Or Pots While My Party Member Keeps On Gettin Nice Items? :nea:

Fix This Shit Drop Rate :aggressive:!

As you said; other members get nice drop so droprate is good enough.

It's not so hard to complete at 1 stamina, for normal:

- If you go necro, shaman and 3x rogue - kill ads then boss if you have weapons +7 or more it should be easy.

- If you have more healers attack boss first, when you kill him you can evade ads and claim reward. (more healers = easy tanking ads)

Also minions help a lot so use them to get that few dmg so you will complete it faster.

why only 100x sms is maxium/month? If I used alrdy max and I see after sign-sale 187/set? Pls change sms-limit to higher :'(

@_@

Holy shit mang! Save that money and buy from the site. You are going to get much more MCoin this way.

cheewt dawg...

@_@

Holy shit mang! Save that money and buy from the site. You are going to get much more MCoin this way.

cheewt dawg...

but this is the best way without that my parents know :yahoo: 8) ehh

but this is the best way without that my parents know :yahoo: 8) ehh

Surely, you could create your own Paypal account, more Mcoins than through text.  :good:

to all developer. its maybe a coment to all of you but think what im pointing at.

there are three types of armor right? heavy..normal...and low armor;

the the light armor use by magic type. so low even u max amp for the phisical damager whos high damage when have max amp of wepon.

but we magic type damg only 300+ when max amp? then you.put  plus magic def(new type of amp) to make us low damage to enemy?

ok now status of magic type.

light armor

and

super low damage even max amp.

now. heavy armor type

max armor physical

max armor magical.

nice balance. :facepalm:

to all developer. its maybe a coment to all of you but think what im pointing at.

the the light armor use by magic type. so low even u max amp for the phisical damager whos high damage when have max amp of wepon.

but we magic type damg only 300+ when max amp? then you.put  plus magic def(new type of amp) to make us low damage to enemy?

light armor

and

now. heavy armor type

max armor physical

max armor magical.

magic classes shouldnt have high physical defense...but you do, so if you complain about magic defense, take in consideration your high physical defense first.

as one said in this forum, you wear CLOTH armor, how that even defends you from swords, axes, spears? only devs may answer

light armor

and

now. heavy armor type

max armor physical

max armor magical.

Have you ever heard that you casters got ranged attacks, very good control skills and that some even have healing powers? No, don't worry,  that's completely normal for a noob. :tease:

magic type got second only when fullforce last time

we dmg good not as high as physical.

but when they put mgc deff so high by amping we dmg so low no.

they not increase the dmg of mgc but they increase the deffence of evryone? is that balance? so we now faggot at arena? dmg 150 with max amp with supper low deff?

how mgc dmg face to ranger? ahaha we hit 150 they hit 400. we got low hp too

what iwanna say if u upgrade the magc def u should think too you should let mgc dmg balance too it...

or put it in a class like armor

light..normal....heavy. ..

right?

you should balance it too like that

think where u should put high mgc def and low mgc def...

making it uniform to all class magic def is so very unbalance....... :facepalm: :sorry:

they not increase the dmg of mgc but they increase the deffence of evryone? is that balance? so we now ♥♥♥♥♥♥ at arena? dmg 150 with max amp with supper low deff?

True story bro...

Dont forget blessing skill..You really dont have any chance

:blush: maybe devs just want us to learn about "Teamwork", not 3 warlocks in pt owning 3x3 arena..... with that magic defence implemented in the game, there maybe no more complains about painful magic classes that could easily kite melee classes  :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

magic type got second only when fullforce last time

we dmg good not as high as physical.

but when they put mgc deff so high by amping we dmg so low no.

they not increase the dmg of mgc but they increase the deffence of evryone? is that balance? so we now ♥♥♥♥♥♥ at arena? dmg 150 with max amp with supper low deff?

what iwanna say if u upgrade the magc def u should think too you should let mgc dmg balance too it...

or put it in a class like armor

light..normal....heavy. ..

right?

you should balance it too like that

think where u should put high mgc def and low mgc def...

making it uniform to all class magic def is so very unbalance....... :facepalm: :sorry:

wtf you just wrote?

Warlock and mage are ♥♥♥♥ed - that's for sure; but u said all magic type so:

They increased your dmg - you don't see it? Before update u need to go full heal, full dmg or some kind of mix. Now u have full dmg and full heal. (if you are not amped +3 ofc) Actually full amped can dmg for 400+ and only few people have so much magic def to let them hit themselves for like ~150-200. Its mmo, so u can't complain about only dmg (btw support class like necro, shaman etc which should hit low) u have incredible heal now. Example: if u are necro - semi amped like +8, ranger hit you for 1,5k ; but u had shield and u instantly healed yourself for ~800 and u have only 200-300 hp less, so his dmg actually didn't do anything to you.

Im the "magic type" player and I don't see any reason to make magic defense seperated like light/normal/heavy. It could be a little lower cuz +10 players have a bit too much this magic defence but no reason to cry that my necro is useless. Before update full heal necro would dmg someone for maybe 150 now it's a way more and additionaly we have better heal.

ALL healing classes got HUGE buff even if u face someone with high magic defence.

btw; if u are healing class with +5 weapon, with no def and no magic def it's normal that u got killed fast by better amped player and you didn't do much to him.