[2014.02.04] “Warspear Online” 3.11 Released – Berengar's Tower!

snorlax

Опубликованное фото

why it keeps saying this? Its the latest version already. Fix this please  :aggressive:

Maybe because there's v3.11.1

I did download the apk file from there. I cant download the game via Google Play because it says it is incompatible for my device. At Play Store, it says it is not availble in my country, while at 1 mobile market the version is still 3.10.1  :crazy:  So please Snorlax, make the apk file version 3.11.1  so that I can play again.. Thank you.

Warspear changed name to SHITSPEAR! :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Those dungeons really so borring :facepalm:  Most of people still going to farm or swamp only because rewards from dungeons are fcking rare and arent good at all, saw only some cloaks worth 50k :wacko:  Devs you should increase drop ratio of better equips from dungeons or make something else to have fun for people wasting their time there  :fool:

Those dungeons really so borring :facepalm:  Most of people still going to farm or swamp only because rewards from dungeons are fcking rare and arent good at all, saw only some cloaks worth 50k :wacko:  Devs you should increase drop ratio of better equips from dungeons or make something else to have fun for people wasting their time there  :fool:

I think the tower is awesome! :good:

And you think that the drops are too cheap and "bad", but you still want them to increase the drop rate? That makes sense. :wacko:

Swamp rewards are rare too, lab too so I don't get why the best  for ex. weapon should be available for all.

If something is hard to get - it's expensive, rare and prestigable.

If something is easy to get - it's common, cheap, people cry for more rare thing with better stats and also when u will get the 'rare common' thing u won't sell it because everyone have it!

Current rate of rewards is like it should be.

Hellow Guys.

Here my thoughts about Berengars Tower.

Easy level : Thats okay, its easy, the time is perfect.  Even whit a random party you can do it using only 1stamina.

Normal level : It's okay too, if the party is strong enough you don't need to use 2x stamina but only 1, so it works.

The only thing i don't like is the hard level. It's pretty impossible to do it only in the time we have. And we have to use the second stamina when boss is nearly to die. That means since 10/9 minutes wasted. And also, after we wasted 2 stamina the reward is mostly potions and spheres of defence.

Stamina takes so long to "replenish" and 1bottle is 299m.coins.

Not a good business for us. Hope you guys think about a solution asap. Thanks! :give_rose:

Hellow Guys.

Here my thoughts about Berengars Tower.

Easy level : Thats okay, its easy, the time is perfect.  Even whit a random party you can do it using only 1stamina.

Normal level : It's okay too, if the party is strong enough you don't need to use 2x stamina but only 1, so it works.

The only thing i don't like is the hard level. It's pretty impossible to do it only in the time we have. And we have to use the second stamina when boss is nearly to die. That means since 9-8 minutes wasted. And also, after we wasted 2 stamina the reward is mostly potions and spheres of defence.

Stamina takes so long to "replenish" and 1bottle is 299m.coins.

Not a good business for us. Hope you guys think about a solution asap. Thanks! :give_rose:

Agree they must add more time to the "Hard" mode & fix prizes plz & also fix the drops for the quests.

Maestro X,  one of them is enough. Or more time and same rewards but using only 1 stamina or other types of rewards.

Yes Ik, but better 2 have the both  :) .

um yeah with your latest update to the update you made all high resolutiin phones go back to the huge screen with the tiny hot keys, please hurry and fix this it makes arena battles very hard  :facepalm:

NOOOOO! It's perfect as it is! Mine Samsung S4

88195_.jpg

plx release 3.11 for pc windows :shout:  i cant play

Whenever comes down the old version, already cleaned all cache, need someone to host a site in order to achieve download the current version, the last 3 were so!

I see alot of melee babies. Yall need quiet yourselves . Gotta be noobs. The ONLY Classes NOT nerfed is Melee. If your meleecant outdamage a 250 druid heal QUIT playing. Bottom line is the besst any healer can do is amp def and still we are paper. Melee gets high def AND now the ability to add decent magic def as well. You call that balance? I have a 20 druid ANDa 20 priest. I promise you neither have an easy time in arena period. So keep your noob comments where thry belong... in your heads. And as proof im not just talking ..

Опубликованное фото

im just wondering how would the fight between high amped (including magic defense) healer classes 1 vs 1 would go?

i mean the damage they would be doing to each other is probably below 200 but they heal 250hot or 750+instant.

the match would become forever if they equipped all the mana regen items in the game

im just wondering how would the fight between high amped (including magic defense) healer classes 1 vs 1 would go?

i mean the damage they would be doing to each other is probably below 200 but they heal 250hot or 750+instant.

the match would become forever if they equipped all the mana regen items in the game

thats what a support class is supposed to be  :facepalm:

if you want to pvp play dps

if you want to tank play a tank

making sense yet?

I see alot of melee babies. Yall need quiet yourselves . Gotta be noobs. The ONLY Classes NOT nerfed is Melee. If your meleecant outdamage a 250 druid heal QUIT playing. Bottom line is the besst any healer can do is amp def and still we are paper. Melee gets high def AND now the ability to add decent magic def as well. You call that balance? I have a 20 druid ANDa 20 priest. I promise you neither have an easy time in arena period. So keep your noob comments where thry belong... in your heads. And as proof im not just talking ..

Опубликованное фото

Right; u don't need high amp cloak/amulet and rings to have a lot of magic defense. People always will cry; because they can't beat shaman/necro/druid/priest at 1 combo and when u need skill and good gear it's unfair? Don't forget that we need it too.

the point is that its not only melees are having trouble killing a high amp healer, cloth classes have a hard time too

:facepalm:

+10 ranger vs +10 healer

ranger wins

what you healers crying about?

if you are +8 +9 +10, you are immortals with max attack and max heal, so quit complaining. (you crying babies never remember you can have high physical defense right  :wacko: )

locks and mages should be the ones complaining here.

thats what a support class is supposed to be  :facepalm:

if you want to pvp play dps

if you want to tank play a tank

making sense yet?

Right, support class is supposed to be a GOD or the DEVIL himself  :diablo:  makes sense  :wacko:

support class is supposed to support other classes not themselves to a level where they cant be killed  :mega_shok:  (unless you go 2+ vs 1 :dirol: )

Whenever comes down the old version, already cleaned all cache, need someone to host a site in order to achieve download the current version, the last 3 were so!

i did uninstalled warspear still version 3.11 not available for me

Right, support class is supposed to be a GOD or the DEVIL himself  :diablo:  makes sense  :wacko:

support class is supposed to support other classes not themselves to a level where they cant be killed  :mega_shok:  (unless you go 2+ vs 1 :dirol: )

is this your first mmo kid?

healers arent supposed to be killed easily, hence why theyre called SUPPORT characters NOT GLASS CANNONS

is this your first mmo kid?

healers arent supposed to be killed easily, hence why theyre called SUPPORT characters NOT GLASS CANNONS

support class is to support OTHERS, not make yourself immortal  :wacko:

you SUPPOSED to use your skills to help your party members stay alive.

healers having a great heal is common sense but great heal along with great damage, n the already achievable before great defense, what is this?

healers now are tanks, dps and healers.

you can R.I.P. all other chars in game, because healers alone can do everything.

support class is to support OTHERS, not make yourself immortal  :wacko:

you SUPPOSED to use your skills to help your party members stay alive.

healers having a great heal is common sense but great heal along with great damage, n the already achievable before great defense, what is this?

healers now are tanks, dps and healers.

you can R.I.P. all other chars in game, because healers alone can do everything.

Make healer than and you will realise how short perspective you have. If you really want to talk about this learn some basic mmo mechanics.