[2014.02.04] “Warspear Online” 3.11 Released – Berengar's Tower!

snorlax

Every update many char chase problums with device support ............ U need to check 1st all is well then u should update ...... Waste of time here to download download download and download not working .sis file.angry:(

now i need to install my 3.10.0 again to repatcth 3.10.1 omg i hope i keep my old installer

can u upload for us that version too? Mine lost :bad:

mine always crash, wtf :facepalm:

Healers suck now  :cray:

370 magic power and only 253 heal..

All classes got high magic def, 370 magic power hits +0 amulet/ring char.. only 270.. imagine if that char has +10 amulet and rings  :wacko:

WHY IN SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 STILL ON VERSI 3.10.1 :cray: SO I CANT AMPLY RING AND AMULET :fool:

WHY IN SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 STILL ON VERSI 3.10.1 :cray: SO I CANT AMPLY RING AND AMULET :fool:

Download new version from warspear website

So..

we all know now:

- Warlock and Mage are useless cuz Necro and Priest can do the same dmg AND they can heal  :tease:

- Shaman and Druid are downgraded to magic-noobs cuz 220 heal with +5 lvl 17 arena is noooooothing against other charas dmg  :tease:

- All stuff-using-charas are trolled cuz every chara can get easily 50% magic def  :tease:

example: my warlock lvl 18 have got 19% magic def with +0 ring/amulet and just 3 magic enchants on equipment  :tease:

- A lot of chars become hp noobs cuz health on amulet gone  :tease:

example: warlock lvl 18 hp before update = 2606.. after update = 2367.. thanks.. now rangers need 1 shot less to kill me  :tease:

example2: ranger lvl 13 hp before update = about 1750.. after update = 1548.. thanks.. now bd's will eat me in pvp cuz 1500 hp is nothing  :tease:

By the way: if the topic is to balance the game.. why is it possible to get 300 dmg with lvl 10 melee chara.. while lvl 10 shaman heal just around 100  :tease: lvl 18 melee with 550 dmg (or more) and just about 220-240 heal  :tease:

Come on developers! Explain 4 million players what you did with the game and why you did it!

Ofc in my opinion is was very balanced before you started to break the basics..  :mega_shok:

nothing but ignorance

ya lets go back to magic users owning every class  :crazy:

lets go back to nobody ever having magic defense too!!  :crazy: :crazy:

nothing but ignorance

ya lets go back to magic users owning every class  :crazy:

Now caster will be stronger than before. Already saw lots of +9, +10 staffs on world chat. Seriously, 400attk 270 heals ? sounds scary isnt it?

Now caster will be stronger than before. Already saw lots of +9, +10 staffs on world chat. Seriously, 400attk 270 heals ? sounds scary isnt it?

how much dmg you thing you will do if i have 3200 magic res+resilience??you said 400.Well,i say u will do 170-200 dmg to me.And if i am ranger or bd +10,how many hits you think i need to kill you?? ..2-3... :facepalm:

So..

we all know now:

- Warlock and Mage are useless cuz Necro and Priest can do the same dmg AND they can heal  :tease:

- Shaman and Druid are downgraded to magic-noobs cuz 220 heal with +5 lvl 17 arena is noooooothing against other charas dmg  :tease:

- All stuff-using-charas are trolled cuz every chara can get easily 50% magic def  :tease:

example: my warlock lvl 18 have got 19% magic def with +0 ring/amulet and just 3 magic enchants on equipment  :tease:

- A lot of chars become hp noobs cuz health on amulet gone  :tease:

example: warlock lvl 18 hp before update = 2606.. after update = 2367.. thanks.. now rangers need 1 shot less to kill me  :tease:

example2: ranger lvl 13 hp before update = about 1750.. after update = 1548.. thanks.. now bd's will eat me in pvp cuz 1500 hp is nothing  :tease:

By the way: if the topic is to balance the game.. why is it possible to get 300 dmg with lvl 10 melee chara.. while lvl 10 shaman heal just around 100  :tease: lvl 18 melee with 550 dmg (or more) and just about 220-240 heal  :tease:

Come on developers! Explain 4 million players what you did with the game and why you did it!

Ofc in my opinion is was very balanced before you started to break the basics..  :mega_shok:

thats true, this is really bad update for lock and mage, we got nothing good here, can dev explain to us?,, why not deleted warlock and mage if like this, my lock become useless, my cape +10 and great charms but without regen mana, and amulet full great charms hp gone, staff without skill cooldown, name warlock but No REALLY A WARLOCK CHANGE NAME CLASS TO USELESSLOCK! ALL HEALER BECOME OP! SPECIALLY HIGH AMP, HIGH DMG, HIGH HEAL, FAST SKILL COOLDOWN, THIS IS WORST UPDATE, I WANT OLD VERSION, HUH

Gm/Devs please fix ws client for symbian as fast as possible. We are waiting for how many hours or days? And by the way, should not update if all client are not fully done or have errors.

Going back to the way it was or at least re-thinking about how 'balanced' this game is now...how do you get up your heal now? things were easier before than now :aggressive:

how much dmg you thing you will do if i have 3200 magic res+resilience??you said 400.Well,i say u will do 170-200 dmg to me.And if i am ranger or bd +10,how many hits you think i need to kill you?? ..2-3... :facepalm:

Casters were never designed to kill rangers. and am sure no one cares getting killed by a ranger nowadays.

And bds die vs casters, if he s +10 bd with 3200magic def then he dies slowly. Some things never change.

I was only trying to say tat casters remain as good as they were, mayb a bit better with heavy heal in attk set. 

nice... u ♥♥♥♥ed healers even more.... 226heal now! the ♥♥♥♥ am i supposed to do with it?

Amp your staff :) .

They should bring back astral magic.And let there be one magic att statWhy should be healing dependent upon money(amp)?

This I completely agree with, just bring Astral back and keep the magic stat thing as it is, it is just about money now, and I am considering quitting as I don't always want to pay money into the game :bomb:

Let's buy the magical amulet lvl 10 for my barb :) That one still haves HP. I prefer almost 10% extra HP over 1.2% speed and 12 energy ;D Too bad for that useless little magic.

I'm not a mcoin user either. But i was never interested in high amps/damages. It is not my style to create OP characters. I do have a million gold so i should be able to amp high.

I think i take a break to reconsider my future in the game. I like low/mid amp play with helping questing players as a healer (and tank), and sometimes hunting difficult bosses with amazing heals (and almost no damage at all ;D). I was really waiting for the dungeons and going in as a healer, as an alternative for hunting. We'll see what my conclusions are. For now i am too much dissapointed.

I can honestly say, if things got back to normal a little, like with Astral and what not, I would invest money again into the game, but, for now the way it is with my Necro, No. :'(

I'm not a mcoin user either. But i was never interested in high amps/damages. It is not my style to create OP characters. I do have a million gold so i should be able to amp high.

I think i take a break to reconsider my future in the game. I like low/mid amp play with helping questing players as a healer (and tank), and sometimes hunting difficult bosses with amazing heals (and almost no damage at all ;D). I was really waiting for the dungeons and going in as a healer, as an alternative for hunting. We'll see what my conclusions are. For now i am too much dissapointed.

True story  :tease:

:facepalm:

I can honestly say, if things got back to normal a little, like with Astral and what not, I would invest money again into the game, but, for now the way it is with my Necro, No. :'(

Maybe they will revenge for our negativ comments and make max heal to 100  :cray:  >:D

Devs please r u kidding me?

Why lock staff dont have skill cool down?

My lock has +9 staff n u wanna know how many signs waste for that?

Alot of mcoin waste for it

Alot of real money waste for it..

Now i need to change staff with skill cool down from +0 again?

Need to waste money again?

Ok u make alot of new things in game its cool but

Please make it fair..

U really screw up mage n lock class now

Many ppl disappointed with this update...

We like this game but please dont screw it up

We r player n do u know what u can do without player here?

Please do something.. soo many ppl disappointed with this update

We hope better update than this unfair system..