[2014.02.04] “Warspear Online” 3.11 Released – Berengar's Tower!

snorlax

Do you even know what Physical Defense is?

Resilience is not Physical Defense, dumbarse. Physical Defense is Physical Defense.

If you mean 40% damage reduction from BOTH Physical Defense AND Resilience then yea, it's possible with +9 Arena set with Physical Defense rune charms on Gloves and Hood.

Next time talk properly, cause being a smartass is just gonna make you look stupid. I mean how is the word " Physical Defense " even Resilience?

u just mad bro, now shall you talk with less angryness in your words?

n yes, thats what i mean, glad you know it.

n doesnt it lead to the same thing? 40% damage reduction on physical attacks, is the same as 40% physical defense, attack will be decrease by 40% either ways.

This Foolss are only Exploiting you. They need more money through mcoins and they dont even care if the game is still fun or not. Time in dungeons are reduced so we can spend more money on stamina. Dont you all sense that? A +9 char will surely kill any +8+7... bcos they have same gears, But higher dmg and nigher heal. No every body will start buying mcoins to amp +10. You Devs are crazzyy with this Noooob idea.

Don't forget that year ago when there was no necromancers and priests we hunted in labyrinth as well as after new races update, so a little bit reduced heal shouldn't be a problem for hunting in future (also now days hunts were little bit too easy in my opinion). Also we shouldn't forget  complains from players about over powered magic classes and now when devs try balance it, everybody starts complain about nerfed magic classes because of magic defense, especially about that what will happen when people make +10 magic resist items ( maybe you will meet few guys rich like that once per day). No offense, just saying that people should complain less that's all :)

loool shit update  , when i use full astral i heal 272 now with +10 sd i heal 265:!  warspear now is shit :facepalm: :bad:

Other games r not really like this bullshitt. There should still be some fun for the smart people who wont spend their money on a mere GAME. LET THE FOOOLS PLAY ON, LET THE SMART QUIT THIS STINKING BULLSHITT.

The Devs should apply Wisdom. We players need a bit of options to choose from. This is not the right way to balance the game. Too many gears now with same stats, that sucks. And when u see a higher amp caster, u av to run, cos u cant win. You both use full arena gears, but he has higher dmg/heal.

true , so they need make a passive skilk for locks/mages but its impossible ,

lameeeeeeee

locks/mages is out of ws from now

also healers , now its all about  amp now

i dont know who the dump owner of that idea of turn , sun,dark,moon to be magic  %) u change part of game stories %)

I THINK THE GAME IS MAINLY FOR THE RICH FOOOLS WHO SPEND ON GAMES OR EVEN POOR FOOOLS WHO CANT SAVE THEIR LITTLE INCOME. THOSE ARE THE KIND OF PPLE THE DEVS WANT IN THE GAME NOW. QUITING MIGHT BE THE URGENT DECISION TO MAKE. ”””No more fun””””

Do you even know what Physical Defense is?

Resilience is not Physical Defense, dumbarse. Physical Defense is Physical Defense.

If you mean 40% damage reduction from BOTH Physical Defense AND Resilience then yea, it's possible with +9 Arena set with Physical Defense rune charms on Gloves and Hood.

Next time talk properly, cause being a smartass is just gonna make you look stupid. I mean how is the word " Physical Defense " even Resilience?

talking about same % of dmg reduction , but not same amount of dmg attacks , yup ranged vs meles . ohh dont forget  healers xD ,

ops dont forget rangers :D New Op class

This update is a shit... now healers heal less and staff users hit more :bad: now very hard going to eye...

now while searching healers u need say ( +9 shamans and necroes for eye pm me ) :D

Lol I actually like the changes. At least gives us melee a better chance to pvp casters. No more +1 shaman dominating +10 barb. So.... :tease:

Goodluck against 400 Moon and 270 Heal man

devs you shoud DEBUG and check for errors your program before releasing it !

Symbian game client not working!

Dn't be angry , most of the time they are drunk Finally RUSSIA a drunk is getting a lot of stupid things

CHEESE

So im lvl 20... I have new yellow explanation marks... why is my experience not going towards my quest... I know we will be leveling eventually... but the work we do and experience we get should still be put towards us leveling up...

Which mod can explain what they've done?. We dont create heal class for pvp. With just 230 heal who will invite u to lab hunts?. What do you want us to do now? Go arena, amp gears and spam world chat?

Magic defense was a big advantage for melee, now you should've added/modified skills right? why reduce heal and increase attack?

seriously Weird. Instead you can just remove the non mcoin buyers from game. Wasted nearly 2months to get the best astral gears in game and it wasnt easy :)

Which mod can explain what they've done?. We dont create heal class for pvp. With just 230 heal who will invite u to lab hunts?. What do you want us to do now? Go arena, amp gears and spam world chat?

Magic defense was a big advantage for melee, now you should've added/modified skills right? why reduce heal and increase attack?

seriously Weird. Instead you can just remove the non mcoin buyers from game. Wasted nearly 2months to get the best astral gears in game and it wasnt easy :)

i have 2 characters with nothing but full astral set  :facepalm:

i feel sorry for those who bought astral set for level 18

when i think they cant do worst ,they always surprise me

LMAO  :lol:

Am i the only one who thinks rangers most op class now? with magic defense and that stupid buff?

oh wow another person complaining about rangers

is this 2011 all over again?  :facepalm:

oh wow another person complaining about rangers

is this 2011 all over again?  :facepalm:

Only ranged class with physical dmg :) This update was supposed to benifit melee classes. After all rangers never needed so much magic defense. Its just a big bonus fighting warlocks everyday in arena :D