[2014.02.04] “Warspear Online” 3.11 Released – Berengar's Tower!

snorlax

So the healers are stronger in arena? Where druids and shamans where strong already... (more moon/dark/sun then astral)

And they are weaker in hunting? (more astral then attack). So for hunting 2 healers are needed now to be able to hunt even a easy boss?

What is this?

I thought it would be balanced. And that amping wont be that much of an influence. But i guess i was wrong :(.

The rich, high amped players are the winners of the update.

The poorer, low/mid amped players are the losers for sure.

And i think the difference between healing magic and attacking magic was good. Players needed to think a bit about their equipment. Everybody could make own decisions. Now i guess everybody goes the same. :(

I agree druid used to be rogues kryptonite now they getting thrashed unless casters are full 10 it's too easy i play rogue for the challenge upping dmg that much is just boring we went from 628 to over 700 with ice queen set needs more balancing. Priests and necros have one mediocre attack that does plink dmg they need help too

Go go go.. explain us!

Example:

Druid lvl 20, 2500 hp, 300 magic (215 heal)

against

Bd lvl 20, 3300 hp, 330 dmg

:aggressive:

Who will win?

:wacko:

And after you've got the solution ask yourself if this is "balanced"  :mega_shok:

i have problem same.. i hate this update.

217 heal against 500 dmg.. I dont want tank.. I want survive  :tease:

After 2 seconds your half hp gone.. or you are dead cuz 2x criti hit  :wacko:

:mega_shok:

balanced?

lets see, magic classes with 30~40% defense, 20%+ resi, 200+ heal 300+ damage, idk what u complaining about, u will still win, unless u have a noob char.

before you could win jsut not amping ur healer.

Ty gm for this noob update. Now mage will su**. Mages and locks = trash now. Remove that char from warspear. M sure this will direct affect to the game. And will loose many players...

lets see, magic classes with 30~40% defense, 20%+ resi, 200+ heal 300+ damage, idk what u complaining about, u will still win, unless u have a noob char.

before you could win jsut not amping ur healer.

lol.. Show me mid-amped chara (like me) with 30~40% def  :wacko: read closely then comment  :crazy:

And 300 dmg? No again.. 302 magic isn't 300 dmg.. ofc not! Btw u forgot enemys magic def also.. Im sure 30% is possible  :facepalm: so 300 magic - 30% =  :facepalm: Game Over

:crazy:  >:D  :crazy:

lol.. Show me mid-amped chara (like me) with 30~40% def  :wacko: read closely then comment  :crazy:

And 300 dmg? No again.. 302 magic isn't 300 dmg.. ofc not! Btw u forgot enemys magic def also.. Im sure 30% is possible  :facepalm: so 300 magic - 30% =  :facepalm: Game Over

:crazy: :diablo: :crazy:

mid amped chars like yourlself were raping high amped melle, and you think that was ballanced?

now you will still win in pvp but u need to amp more ;)

no more low amped healer beating +8 melle easily, at least i hope so, havent pvp yet :D

I usually don't post anything to forums since players opinions are worthless to developers of game like this. But anyway, I decided to announce my opinion. So here we go.

I see that there's a lot of complaining about the new update, and I really can see the reason for that. To be honest, new update is horrible and it seems that only thing that was in developers mind, was money (yea, I understands that this isn't a charity case and you need to make money too). Well, I play with druid and mage (both heavily amped lvl20) so it might be the reason why I hate this new update.

let's start with the amping of amulets and rings. I saw earlier today amulet which was amplified to +9 and that amulet had way over 1000 magic defence. With +10 accessories, melee characters can have ~40% magic resistance. Only a fool wouldn't understand that this means that with +10 amulet and rings you can be unbeatable when fighting against casters. And it l's not only moon defence or dark defence anymore, it's magic defence which protects you against every caster. I must admit that you're method to hide this was quite good, but not good enough. I mean, for example my druids attack was bit higher after update (and  that happened with almost every druid in game) and that tricks people to think that "oh wow, druids are super strong now". Higher attack means nothing if at the same time you give ridiculous amount of magic defence to rich players.

And the other thing that really made me frustrated was the nerfing of my druid's heal. It dropped from 269 to 240 and only way to get it back to 269 is amping my staff to +10 ( I can tell you, I'm not going to do that). I would have accepted that amping of amulets and higher magic defence-situation but these two things together are too much.

I know that casters were strong at 1 vs 1 against melee characters and some adjustment was (maybe) needed but this was way too extreme. To me, this seems just another way of making money.

And yeah, I know that developers couldn't care less about my opinion as long as they are making a lot of money. But you just lost one player who once was fan of your game. And I know that I'm not the only one.

p.s actually all healers should quit until developers stop this nonsense ;)

Sorry for bad English and messed up sentences.

mid amped chars like yourlself were raping high amped melle, and you think that was ballanced?

now you will still win in pvp but u need to amp more ;)

no more low amped healer beating +8 melle easily, at least i hope so, havent pvp yet :D

U think killing high amped melee is possible?  >:D

Maybe it's your mistake cuz u are sooo bad pvp player  :crazy:

I usually don't post anything to forums since players opinions are worthless to developers of game like this. But anyway, I decided to announce my opinion. So here we go.

I see that there's a lot of complaining about the new update, and I really can see the reason for that. To be honest, new update is horrible and it seems that only thing that was in developers mind, was money (yea, I understands that this isn't a charity case and you need to make money too). Well, I play with druid and mage (both heavily amped lvl20) so it might be the reason why I hate this new update.

let's start with the amping of amulets and rings. I saw earlier today amulet which was amplified to +9 and that amulet had way over 1000 magic defence. With +10 accessories, melee characters can have ~40% magic resistance. Only a fool wouldn't understand that this means that with +10 amulet and rings you can be unbeatable when fighting against casters. And it l's not only moon defence or dark defence anymore, it's magic defence which protects you against every caster. I must admit that you're method to hide this was quite good, but not good enough. I mean, for example my druids attack was bit higher after update (and  that happened with almost every druid in game) and that tricks people to think that "oh wow, druids are super strong now". Higher attack means nothing if at the same time you give ridiculous amount of magic defence to rich players.

And the other thing that really made me frustrated was the nerfing of my druid's heal. It dropped from 269 to 240 and only way to get it back to 269 is amping my staff to +10 ( I can tell you, I'm not going to do that). I would have accepted that amping of amulets and higher magic defence-situation but these two things together are too much.

I know that casters were strong at 1 vs 1 against melee characters and some adjustment was (maybe) needed but this was way too extreme. To me, this seems just another way of making money.

And yeah, I know that developers couldn't care less about my opinion as long as they are making a lot of money. But you just lost one player who once was fan of your game. And I know that I'm not the only one.

:friends:

cute speech, but you forgot to mention in it that your "weak" magical classes already can have up to 40% physical defense (lets not forget the extrem 50% some get).

and you were all happy about it werent you?

so if you wearing CLOTH armor can get 40% physical defense when u amp +10, why would you possibly complain about melle having 30%~40% magical defense?

answer me this please :)

well well game now are more balanced,stuns shorter,heal weaker,all def up ,most PLL who cry is caster cos now they need to USS Braun in fight not only skills

cute speech, but you forgot to mention in it that your "weak" magical classes already can have up to 40% physical defense (lets not forget the extrem 50% some get).

so if you wearing CLOTH armor can get 40% physical defense when u amp +10, why would you possibly complain about melle having 30%~40% magical defense?

Physical damage dealers have more damage than staff users.

You can see +10 staff user DPS and +10 physical damage users and you will know the difference.

So 40% defense against casters does not equate to 40% defense against physical damage dealers as physical damage dealers have way more DPS(damage per sec) as compared to casters.

Physical damage dealers have more damage than staff users.

You can see +10 staff user DPS and +10 physical damage users and you will know the difference.

So 40% defense against casters does not equate to 40% defense against physical damage dealers as physical damage dealers have way more DPS(damage per sec) as compared to casters.

sir, i know about it, but honestly, as a healer, u want to have more DPS than a melle? makes total sense  :clapping:

second, you forget healers high amped will have 260+ heal? i guess u forget this since is convenient to you  :)

third, do i really have to mention the skills staff users have to keep melles at distance?  :tease:

I notice that the Sun, Astral, Moon and Dark stats have not been completely removed from the game yet. They are still listed in my character tab and it shows that my necromancer has 225 sun magic. Is this a mistake, or am I missing something?

I notice that the Sun, Astral, Moon and Dark stats have not been completely removed from the game yet. They are still listed in my character tab and it shows that my necromancer has 225 sun magic. Is this a mistake, or am I missing something?

Same here.

sir, i know about it, but honestly, as a healer, u want to have more DPS than a melle? makes total sense  :clapping:

second, you forget healers high amped will have 260+ heal? i guess u forget this since is convenient to you  :)

third, do i really have to mention the skills staff users have to keep melles at distance?  :tease:

Never said i want more DPS, more like less M.defense from amulet/rings, as damage done by staff users does not equate damage done by melee, Magic defense should not equate either.

healers have 260+ heal, what about non healing staff users like warlocks and mage? They will be hitting low without having any heal.

this is why melee have more DPS than  staff users.

show me a cloth user with 40% physical def please

curious about tht :clapping:

you have 40%+ physical defense how are you curious about that  :lol:

30% physical + 10%+ coming from resi  ;)

It is possible.

Full GT +10 with full Physical Defense charm.

But that's very stupid, since a melee with 27%+ Critical would kill EVEN EASIER.

And with guild buff ( Which isn't working right now ) You could reach 50%. But yet again, a waste.

Better Amp 3 Weapons +10.

you have 40%+ physical defense how are you curious about that  :lol:

30% physical + 10%+ coming from resi  ;)

10% Resilience isn't -10% damage from players, you smartass.

It is possible.

Full GT +10 with full Physical Defense charm.

But that's very stupid, since a melee with 27%+ Critical would kill EVEN EASIER.

And with guild buff ( Which isn't working right now ) You could reach 50%. But yet again, a waste.

Better Amp 3 Weapons +10.

10% Resilience isn't -10% damage from players, you smartass.

well, i dont wanna spread the word about how making a OP set for healers  ;)

but poley knows exactly how to get 40%+ physical defense, n u just going the wrong way about it  :blush:

This update make healer ( shaman / druid / necro / prist ) more strong more damge more heal and give high magic def to melee what about mage and warlocks they became very weak now any healer can attack same damage with warlock + can heal so why play warlock and you make all mage calsse same attack that is crazy any now what deffrence between shaman / necro / prist / warlock / mage staff all same

so no any speacial in drops the drops now become worth less .

must back types of mage callasse in deffrent again  and make thing for warlock and mage  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

This update make healer ( shaman / druid / necro / prist ) more strong more damge more heal and give high magic def to melee what about mage and warlocks they became very weak now any healer can attack same damage with warlock + can heal so why play warlock and you make all mage calsse same attack that is crazy any now what deffrence between shaman / necro / prist / warlock / mage staff all same

so no any speacial in drops the drops now become worth less .

must back types of mage callasse in deffrent again  and make thing for warlock and mage  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

you kind of speak the truth, mages and lock should have more damage than the healers, but since all is magic now, is impossible.

if you make some item with more damage, ofc healers will also go after it.

well, i dont wanna spread the word about how making a OP set for healers  ;)

but poley knows exactly how to get 40%+ physical defense, n u just going the wrong way about it  :blush:

Do you even know what Physical Defense is?

Resilience is not Physical Defense, dumbarse. Physical Defense is Physical Defense.

If you mean 40% damage reduction from BOTH Physical Defense AND Resilience then yea, it's possible with +9 Arena set with Physical Defense rune charms on Gloves and Hood.

Next time talk properly, cause being a smartass is just gonna make you look stupid. I mean how is the word " Physical Defense " even Resilience?